What's new

Turkey's southeastern Semzinan district under PKK control

Status
Not open for further replies.
All goes towards a similar theme... Which is Turkey is having significant problems with a large portion of its population.

Syria was fine till 2011, then hell broke loose. You think Iran is immune. Do not cheer for your neighbor's misfortune. Instead ask yourself: are you as tough as we stand against terrorism?

Find some current articles describing Azeris/Turkmen/Baluch wanting independence (keyword current). The start a new thread about it. This thread is about the imminent danger Turkey is facing from the PKK.

All goes towards a similar theme... Which is Turkey is having significant problems with a large portion of its population.

Actually nope, she doesn't. :) We have a terror problem because of PKK which becames active at summers and hide in caves or camps in Iraq, Syria and Iran at other sessions. I guess you don't know but majority of Kurds voted for AKP :D

Plus you do know PJAK is having this opportunity aswell to re-organise because they have less pressure.

Instead worry about your people man, chicken prices is a major concern.

Syria was fine till 2011, then hell broke loose. You think Iran is immune. Do not cheer for your neighbor's misfortune. Instead ask yourself: are you as tough as we stand against terrorism?

I am not cheering for anyones misfortune. This is a defence website. I am merely sharing current defence related news. Don't get so emotional.

Find some current articles describing Azeris/Turkmen/Baluch wanting independence (keyword current). The start a new thread about it. This thread is about the imminent danger Turkey is facing from the PKK.

They allways want it , i can show videos everything , sometimes that rises , sometimes it drops , maybe they are waiting for the perfect opportunity . Maybe america bombing iran? or israel?

I am not cheering for anyones misfortune. This is a defence website. I am merely sharing current defence related news. Don't get so emotional.

Then i ask you an emotional question: Is Iran as tough as Turkey when facing such terrorist opposition?

Reason to ask this question is: There is a probability for Iran to face such threat in a near future.

Deno: I believe you that majority of Kurds voted for AKP. However it is the noisy minority that usually wins out. Case in point Iranian revolution.

Here is article from Jerusalem Post talking about Turks fears for Kurdish independence.

Behind the Lines: Turks fear... JPost - Features - Week in review

Alienoz: Iran already has dealt with PJAK, which Turkey hasn't managed with PKK. I already went through this with you in a seperate thread.

No they never , you cant deal with them unless nobody gives them money and weapons , in 1990s we absolutely pressed hard and in 1996 onwards everyone even said we beat them which is so hard to a guerilla tactics , even UK and spain and other countries lost , in 1999 it was finished till 2002 and other 2002 AKP it erupted again , so if you know nothing dont talk. PJAK now might look like they are ceasefire ( pkk said ceasefire in 1999) , they are using this opportunity to get stronger or something and they will erupt again UNTIL NO , MONEY , NO WEAPONS

If you want to defeat PKK, you have to arrest these people!

imgres

imgres

imgres

And especially this one!

imgres

Deno: I believe you that majority of Kurds voted for AKP. However it is the noisy minority that usually wins out. Case in point Iranian revolution.

Here is article from Jerusalem Post talking about Turks fears for Kurdish independence.

Behind the Lines: Turks fear... JPost - Features - Week in review

Alienoz: Iran already has dealt with PJAK, which Turkey hasn't managed with PKK. I already went through this with you in a seperate thread.

No, Iran hasnt dealt with PJAK yet. PJAK diverted its forces to Turkey precisely to PKK. You gave an emotional answer. :)

Then i ask you an emotional question: Is Iran as tough as Turkey when facing such terrorist opposition?

Reason to ask this question is: There is a probability for Iran to face such threat in a near future.
Yes Iran is as tough as Turkey,we faced Pjak in the west and Jundallah in the southeast and in previos years, terrorist MeKs,but as you see,We kicked them all out of Iran.We captured Jundallah leader and sent him to hell,since then,Baloochestan province is completely safe.
We crushed PJAK in september 2011,killing more than 400 of them in less than a week,they requested a ceasefire and got their arses out of Iran.It's none of our business where did PJAK members go,what important is they are not doing any terror activity inside Iran since then.
We captured most MeK members inside Iran and it's almost 14 years that they haven't done any terror activity.
You are not the only one fighting terror,but it seems your goverment just tries to blame Iran and foreign forces because of its failure in dealing with PKK.

Yes Iran is as tough as Turkey,we faced Pjak in the west and Jundallah in the southeast and in previos years, terrorist MeKs,but as you see,We kicked them all out of Iran.We captured Jundallah leader and sent him to hell,since then,Baloochestan province is completely safe.
We crushed PJAK in september 2011,killing more than 400 of them in less than a week,they requested a ceasefire and got their arses out of Iran.It's none of our business where did PJAK members go,what important is they are not doing any terror activity inside Iran since then.
We captured most MeK members inside Iran and it's almost 14 years that they haven't done any terror activity.
You are not the only one fighting terror,but it seems your goverment just tries to blame Iran and foreign forces because of its failure in dealing with PKK.

pkk always asks for ceasefire but we dont do ceasefire with terrorists .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom