What's new

Turkey's southeastern Semzinan district under PKK control

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bir gece ansizin Gelebiliriz

i wish that too but Saab was almost bankrupt haha..

actually a few months ago i read on news turkish company was thinking to buy SAAB , but isnt saab making a new gripen or fighter , we are making a fighter project , i think SAAB makes engines if im not wrong and can give us technical help aswell. This way because its a big project worth billions it can help SAAB.

actually a few months ago i read on news turkish company was thinking to buy SAAB , but isnt saab making a new gripen or fighter , we are making a fighter project , i think SAAB makes engines if im not wrong and can give us technical help aswell. This way because its a big project worth billions it can help SAAB.

The ''Saab'' that our company was considering to buy is a car company while the producer of Griper is an aerospace company.

yeah i read that to. I`m not sure if they are making new Jas gripen but i think they are upgrading there system.

i read here somewhere aswell we are going to cooperate with saab for the fighter.

saab doesn't produces aircraft engines. jas-39 uses f-18's engine.

oh yes , turkey have a good economy , oh yes 281Bn$ foreign debate , nice ranked 25 or 24 in the debate ranking of the world....

Fake news. No need to discuss something that is already proven wrong/lie and thread causes unnecessary hostilities between forumers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom