What's new

Turkey's southeastern Semzinan district under PKK control

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can we eliminate PKK if Iran supports them? This problem can't be solved if PKK gets supplies from Iran. Turks can't go into Iran to attack PKK. Believe me if Iran attacks Turkey, it will be the end of Iran. 30 million Azeri Turks in Iran will turn into Grey wolves to finish the job and US-Israel will pick you apart like a bunch of prey.

Turkey is surrounded by enemies, not just Iran. As soon as countries will sense Turkey's weakness, mark my words they will all pounce like jackals.

As for Iranians being unfriendly to u on this forum. You reap what you sow. You have shown nothing but racism and hostility towards Iran, don't expect anything else in return.

I absolutelyyyyyy loveee these people , they are the most deluded the world has ever seen . One says we cant defeat pkk and i said before this is the same mentality as they say to USA you cant defeat taliban. we give them 10x casualties , they live in mountains like a dog . While iran still couldnt even defeat Jundallah to finish it and PJAK they are still talking , they think ceasefire is finishing it , PKK did ceasefire from 1999 to 2003 and was nearly non existent from 1997 to 2003 but they revive after.

PAHLEVAN , WE ARE SURROUNDED BY ENEMIES ? WHAT THE HELL YOU ON , IF WE ARE SURRONEDED YOU ARE SURROUNDED AND ISOLATED IN THE WHOLE WORLD , IN THE WORLD ONLY LEBANON AND ARMENIA IS ABIT CLOSE TO YOU , OTHER THAN THAT YOUR TOTALLY ISOLATED , TERRIBLE LIVING CONDITIONS , FLYING CHICKEN PRICES PEOPLE ARE FIGHTING TO BUY CHICKEN , HALF THE ECONOMY OF TURKEY AND YOU STILL ARE TALKING . WOW JUST WOW.

Turkey is surrounded by enemies, not just Iran. As soon as countries will sense Turkey's weakness, mark my words they will all pounce like jackals.

As for Iranians being unfriendly to u on this forum. You reap what you sow. You have shown nothing but racism and hostility towards Iran, don't expect anything else in return.

:lol: If all of our neighbours attack same time to Turkey, they can't win the war. Turkey's economy doesn't depends on petrol reserves unlike Iran's so our enemies can get nothing in a possible war but the story is relatively different for Iran, they can easily cover the war expenses in a few year.

I absolutelyyyyyy loveee these people , they are the most deluded the world has ever seen . One says we cant defeat pkk and i said before this is the same mentality as they say to USA you cant defeat taliban. we give them 10x casualties , they live in mountains like a dog . While iran still couldnt even defeat Jundallah to finish it and PJAK they are still talking , they think ceasefire is finishing it , PKK did ceasefire from 1999 to 2003 and was nearly non existent from 1997 to 2003 but they revive after.

PAHLEVAN , WE ARE SURROUNDED BY ENEMIES ? WHAT THE HELL YOU ON , IF WE ARE SURRONEDED YOU ARE SURROUNDED AND ISOLATED IN THE WHOLE WORLD , IN THE WORLD ONLY LEBANON AND ARMENIA IS ABIT CLOSE TO YOU , OTHER THAN THAT YOUR TOTALLY ISOLATED , TERRIBLE LIVING CONDITIONS , FLYING CHICKEN PRICES PEOPLE ARE FIGHTING TO BUY CHICKEN , HALF THE ECONOMY OF TURKEY AND YOU STILL ARE TALKING . WOW JUST WOW.

Lol I do like getting trolls like you and atatdog mad. I love the all caps and the bold font. In your next reply try a new colour, maybe red to show how angry you are?

Iran has many friends, syria, iraq, venezuela, bolivia, afghanistan, tajikistan, lebanon, russia, china and many more. Now lets review Turkey shall we? You have 25 million Kurds and as we have seen in the many news they are looking to seperate. You can't stop them. Then we have your bottom 2 neighbours, syria and iraq who hate you. Iran your other neighbor is realizing that you guys are snakes and is turning against u. Ur other neighbor armenia also hates u. Same as greece. But greece actually wants its historic lands such as aegean and istanbul back. Then your northern balkaln neighbors also despise u.

Your only neighborhood ally is azerbaijan and a bunch of wahabis in saudi arabia. Even azerbaijan moving away from u and towards israel. Must suck to be you.

wasnt it saudi arabia said cut off he snakes head?

now lets see Turkeys close and moderate allies ( based on many factors , now just military alliance e.g US)

Azerbaycan - One nation two state - Turkic council - TURKSOY
Pakistan - Really good people to people , government to government and military relations
Kazakhstan- Just read Nursultan Nazabayevs speech to see the relations ( very close economic , many turkish companies investing , slowly military alliances and selling military equipment) Turkic council , TURKSOY
Uzbekistan - same , close economic , government , TURKSOY
Kyrgiztan - same as others
Turkmenistan - very good relations , these days very big investments and cooperation , very high natural resources
Northern Cyprus- no need to even type
Bosnia - good relationship , we support all memberships for EU and NATO , very good people to people relations
Kosova - same as bosnia

Indonesia ( could be a future very good ally , now good relations)
Arab countries ( very good relations with some , algeria has 3 MILLION TURKS )

Other alliances ( not so much people to people but alliances)

NATO etc

Now iran

lebanon hezbollah
armenia
tajikistan???
afghanistan ( some ive seen hate iranians for their treatment)

You are funny,With caps lock on and bolding text,you can't make a lie true.
Iran did eliminate Jundallah,you can call me when they attacked next time.
About Pjak,they understood they can't do a damn thing to Iran,so they came back to mountains,or probably have joined PKK and are fighting with Turkey.The important part is that,they are not attacking Iran anymore.

Lol I do like getting trolls like you and atatdog mad. I love the all caps and the bold font. In your next reply try a new colour, maybe red to show how angry you are?

Iran has many friends, syria, iraq, venezuela, bolivia, afghanistan, tajikistan, lebanon, russia, china and many more. Now lets review Turkey shall we? You have 25 million Kurds and as we have seen in the many news they are looking to seperate. You can't stop them. Then we have your bottom 2 neighbours, syria and iraq who hate you. Iran your other neighbor is realizing that you guys are snakes and is turning against u. Ur other neighbor armenia also hates u. Same as greece. But greece actually wants its historic lands such as aegean and istanbul back. Then your northern balkaln neighbors also despise u.

Your only neighborhood ally is azerbaijan and a bunch of wahabis in saudi arabia. Even azerbaijan moving away from u and towards israel. Must suck to be you.

HAHAAHAHAHH OMG , VENEZUELA , BOLIVIA ,

LOOK I CAN SAY YES ON THEM BUT RUSSIA?? HAHAAH THAT MUST BE FUNNY , THEY LET YOU GET SANCTIONED AND YOU STILL SAYING FRIEND? THEY NEVER SOLD S-300 AND FRIEND? WHAT A JOKEE

i WROTE MY POST ABOVE BEFORE YOU EVEN POSTED THIS

25 million kurds?????????????

LOOK I DID THIS JUST FOR YOU I JUST TYPED TURKEY DEMOGRAPHICS 2012 AND IRAN DEMOGRAPHICS 2012

Turkey Demographics Profile 2012
Turkish 70-75%, Kurdish 18%, other minorities 7-12% (2008 est.)

Iran Demographics Profile 2012
Persian 61%, Azeri 16%, Kurd 10%, Lur 6%, Baloch 2%, Arab 2%, Turkmen and Turkic tribes 2%, other 1%

NOW LOOK AT THIS AND TELL ME WHO LOOKS WORSE , REMEMBERING THAT MORE THAN HALF OF THE KURDS VOTE FOR AKP AND EVEN SOME TO MHP THE NATIONALIST PARTY .

ALSO REMEMBER THIS OF THE OTHER THERE IS AROUND 1,000,000 AZERBAYCAN TURKS AND SOME TURKS WHO CAME FROM BOSNIA OR ALBANIA IN WW1 AND ARE JUST NORMAL TURKS BUT THEY MIGHT HAVE SOME BOSNIAN ANCESTRY

also remembering they are considered turk in many other demographic sources which places Turks around 80%+

More news stories corroborating about the news that Shemzinan is under full PKK control. Looks like the Kurds atleast have some area for themselves now. Time will tell if they will push on and gain more lands.

Rudaw in English....The Happening: Latest News and Multimedia about Kurdistan, Iraq and the World - PKK Says Shemzinan Area Under Full Control

hahahah rudaw is bloody pkks agency haahaha

Iranians are proud to support PKK on this forum I wonder if all Iranians are like this?

If this is really true your soldiers will be food for the crows. Don't expect any sympathy or tears from us when Israel and US rips Iran apart and Iran gets destroyed and south-Azerbaijan gets created.

:lol: If all of our neighbours attack same time to Turkey, they can't win the war. Turkey's economy doesn't depends on petrol reserves unlike Iran's so our enemies can get nothing in a possible war but the story is relatively different for Iran, they can easily cover the war expenses in a few year.

Im sure USA will love their oil and gas reserves .

Iran 2nd largest gas reserves and 4th largest petrol ( free money) , = Poor iran dependent on oil and gas , 480 billion GDP

Iranians are proud to support PKK on this forum I wonder if all Iranians are like this?

If this is really true your soldiers will be food for the crows. Don't expect any sympathy or tears from us when Israel and US rips Iran apart and Iran gets destroyed and south-Azerbaijan gets created.
The last thing we need in universe is your sympathy,you can be sure of that.
I repeat again,if you want see Iran ripped of,it will require Turkey being ripped apart.When you have ill intentions,you face ill intention.
And at last,South Azerbaijan is a myth and a name for political purposes,there is only one main Azerbaijan which is in Iran and a little Azerbaijan who was separated from its motherland years ago.

look at iran hahahah WE ARE ALWAYS NEXT TO OUR BROTHERS AZERBAYCAN TURKS

Look how they got scared.....

Last edited by a moderator:
PAGE 2.... cant go to page 3.

who was that swedish king that the ottomans helped against russians or something cant remember him , we gave him refuge.

I think it was Charles XII, I`m not sure :)

IM hoping great co-operation with saab to help us in our FIGHTER PROJECT .

i wish that too but Saab was almost bankrupt haha..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom