What's new

Turkey’s S-400 vs F-35 dilemma in 2019

F-35 vs S-400; If Turkey had to choose one, which one should it choose?

• F-35

• S-400

Results are only viewable after voting.

And we're just sitting here with our d*cks in our hands. Since AKP has gotten into power the USA has toyed with us and openly supported terrorists. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that AKP received funding and support from the USA in order to rule Turkey.

When you look at AKP's members and their family history you quickly realize that there isn't a single Turk within them. These traitorous dogs just want to stay in power. Everything they do is for money. They played around with Turkey's security like it was a joke, and allowed the USA to do what it wanted in Syria and only acted once votes were going down and the military commanders got restless.

They will loose the next election anyway if the refugee problem doesnt get solved but lets stay on topic, our S400 purchase has also to do with our primary threat which is heavily supported by the US and as long as the US supports that organization things will remain difficult.

What about Greece? They are very underrated among the Turkish defence enthusiasts. They're a small nation but they almost have thee same airpower as we have. They have better pilots, their air bases are much more closer to the Agean Sea which means they will able to do more sorties. They are already modernizing their F-16s to Block 50+ and block 70 level, they will most likely upgrade their Mirages as well and they are planning to operate 20 to 40 F-35s by 2030. Imagine what they would be capable to do if they didn't had a bad economy.
They don’t have better pilots of course greek pilots are certainly good(after all they are NATO pilots) but unlike US/UK/Turkey/France who are actively participating with their airforces in various conflicts they don’t have real combat experience the latest show by TuAF in Idlib using EW+AWACS+F-16 when they downed two su-24s with only one F-16 is a capability that only top 10 airforces have as far as I know greeks neither have AWACS nor a system similar to koral or the russian version katyusha
Regarding planes it doesn’t matter whether greek airforce will have more advanced jets than Turkey because they always had advantage(remember who got F-16 block 50/52+ first) also I don’t think that having airbases in aegean is useful for them because in a potential conflict they will be the first target for turkish long range MLRS(&balistic missiles) also turkish airbaes in aegean coast are in danger too but Turkey has airbases in east/south/north/central anatolia on the other hand greeks don’t have other bases due to geographical limitations
Geographical position of Greece makes ground invasion impossible-this is the good part for greeks but their mainland is too small and easy target for strikes even though Turkey doesn’t have long range balistic missile like Iran still existing Bora missile is enough to reach all parts of Greece This is the main reason why greeks will never start war with Turkey
In 2027 when they will recieve upgraded f-16 they will have better fighters but overall still Turkey will have great edge over them because lots of important projects(some aren’t even publicly disclosed) will be finished by then
I expect that TuAF will wait for 2-3 years to see how hürjet and TF-X are progressing if there’s some stalling I don’t think that they will wait until 2030s without acquiring new fighter jet

TF-X, and air-to-air combat capable drones, Turkish radars, ADS, Jammers are what I am concerned about. US would only give you an F-35 with Gulen on top of thr country :D

TF-X, and air-to-air combat capable drones, Turkish radars, ADS, Jammers are what I am concerned about. US would only give you an F-35 with Gulen on top of thr country to boost your air power against Iran :D
I think they would give them after about 3-4 years when even Greece will order those planes. The main issue is US Senate. I don't get it, Israel has lobbies, Armenia has lobbies, ffs even Greece has lobbies but we don't!?

I think they would give them after about 3-4 years when even Greece will order those planes. The main issue is US Senate. I don't get it, Israel has lobbies, Armenia has lobbies, ffs even Greece has lobbies but we don't!?
I don't think they would boost our power.

I don't think they would boost our power.
If we had the F-35s already, we'd never had to deal with that ASSad dog and beg for the Idlib airsparce from Russia. You guys still don't get it, If you don't have a powerful airforce, you can't stay alive in this f@king geography. Anyway, If they are okay with selling F-35s 3 or 4 years later, We should buy about 30-40 for the airforce and about 24 for the navy. In short, 64 would be enough;there's no need for 120+ planes.

If we had the F-35s already, we'd never had to deal with that ASSad dog and beg for the Idlib airsparce from Russia. You guys still don't get it, If you don't have a powerful airforce, you can't stay alive in this f@king geography. Anyway, If they are okay with selling F-35s 3 or 4 years later, We should buy about 30-40 for the airforce and about 24 for the navy. In short, 64 would be enough;there's no need for 120+ planes.
Only if they are okay, do you think there is a way?
I'd instruct to spend that amount of money on drones, and their development :D

Only if they are okay, do you think there is a way?
I'd instruct to spend that amount of money on drones, and their development :D
Look, drones can carry sonobuoys or MK-82s like Aksungur. But don't expect them to carry cruise missiles and air-to-air missiles unless it's a Loyal Wingman. Akıncı and Aksungur are propeller driven drones, not a Loyal Wingman as I said; don't expect them to intercept fighters. Let me ask a question. Why do you think you can have these capabilities with propeller driven drones while even a country like US is planning its 6th Gen. Fighters as both manned and unmanned?

Look, drones can carry sonobuoys or MK-82s like Aksungur. But don't expect them to carry cruise missiles and air-to-air missiles unless it's a Loyal Wingman. Akıncı and Aksungur are propeller driven drones, not a Loyal Wingman as I said; don't expect them to intercept fighters. Let me ask a question. Why do you think you can have these capabilities with propeller driven drones while even a country like US is planning its 6th Gen. Fighters as both manned and unmanned?
I did not specify what kind of drone I am talking about lol
In case they manage to get Akıncı air-to-air combat capable then I believe they can do much more, I personally would pay to see that is all I am saying.

Do you think there is way to get F-35? You avoided that.

I did not specify what kind of drone I am talking about lol
In case they manage to get Akıncı air-to-air combat capable then I believe they can do much more, I personally would pay to see that is all I am saying.

Do you think there is way to get F-35? You avoided that.
I believe our chance will become higher in 3 years, but very unlikely for now. What do you recommend we do? Every other plane candidate brings other problems with it. It doesn't matter If it's F-35 or not. We can't just sit and wait for this next 10 years to past with our current situation.

I believe our chance will become higher in 3 years, but very unlikely for now. What do you recommend we do? Every other plane candidate brings other problems with it. It doesn't matter If it's F-35 or not. We can't just sit and wait for this next 10 years to past with our current situation.
I think some systems or platforms, whatever you call them, will boost the existing air power of Turkey.
I wonder what is spoken in military circles regarding that, and their threat assessments. My recommendation wouldn't change a thing lol

Israel's power over the US is way beyond simply having a strong Jewish "lobby". They are all rich and powerful US citizens. They control the Fed and US banks, the NYSE, the Pentagon, the Congress (both the house and the senate), Supreme Court, all the mainstream newspapers, TV channels and media companies, Hollywood, silicon valley, you name it. Long story short, they OWN America and there's next to nothing the goyim americans can do about it.

By the way @ÇölKaplanı , who's going to change policy in three years? US or Turkey? Or what is going to boost our chance in three years?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom