What's new

Turkey’s S-400 vs F-35 dilemma in 2019

F-35 vs S-400; If Turkey had to choose one, which one should it choose?

• F-35

• S-400

Results are only viewable after voting.
Butthurt moron is your constantly drunk russian father, ebanko
Shamanov is as Russian as the website that quoted him. I understand he is your favorite war hero for killing thousands of Chechens, an ethnic group, who you can’t even criticize without Kadyrovs permission :lol:

Butthurt moron, you never quoted anyone. You just made up nonsense fictional statement.
The reason of your desperaion is the fact that you are lowlife American wannabe Sovok migrant working as a toilet cleaner in US, whose life is dependant on searching every day for Russian news (fake or real) on all trash sites and making up delusional stories(like the one about Kadyrov or Shamanov) to soothe your permanent butthurt.
I can say for Turks if they are not aware one of the reason we sold S-400 is to enjoy the pain and agonizing screams of these mostly Jewish/Ukrainian trolls with inferiority complexes on Russian-speaking sites. Its really fun to watch how they are cursing Erdogan and calling him Putin's puppet :lol:

I
Butthurt moron, you never quoted anyone. You just made up nonsense fictional statement.
The reason of your desperaion is the fact that you are lowlife American wannabe Sovok migrant working as a toilet cleaner in US, whose life is dependant on searching every day for Russian news (fake or real) on all trash sites and making up delusional stories(like the one about Kadyrov or Shamanov) to soothe your permanent butthurt.
I can say for Turks if they are not aware one of the reason we sold S-400 is to enjoy the pain and agonizing screams of these mostly Jewish/Ukrainian trolls with inferiority complexes on Russian-speaking sites. Its really fun to watch how they are cursing Erdogan and calling him Putin's puppet :lol:
I give 10 shits about Jews or Ukrainians. I lived 10 years in your shithole of a country and see them in the states dancing in strip joints, waiting tables, moving furniture and doing menial construction work.
Wanna see butthurt you asswipe? This is major butthurt from your shit general comparing us to hitler:lol:
https://riafan.ru/1208445-v-gosdume...istviyami-gitlera-pered-vtoroi-mirovoi-voinoi

Now go suck on a bottle and play balalaika, vanya:partay:

I

I give 10 shits about Jews or Ukrainians. I lived 10 years in your shithole of a country and see them in the states dancing in strip joints, waiting tables, moving furniture and doing menial construction work.
Wanna see butthurt you asswipe? This is major butthurt from your shit general comparing us to hitler:lol:
https://riafan.ru/1208445-v-gosdume...istviyami-gitlera-pered-vtoroi-mirovoi-voinoi

The major butthurt is your whining and moaning in Turkish section for many months begging Turks to not buy S-400 and stick to F-35. The same butthurt is displayed by American officials. You can continue to enjoy it :lol:

(Sorry if my english bad, english my 2nd lang)

I post it before in turkish air defence thread but i move it coz i think this tgread the right place to do

I want know from turkish member in here also
Are turkey prefer to optimize air defence force rather the fighter force?
As i know turkish airdef relly on coldwar era hawk sam, and then I see SAM project progress more fast than indigenious fighter

Also, are turkey ready if caatsa active? Like how turkey can use their f16 if they cannot obtain sparepart from US? Or turkey can make many F16 sparepart? Or any other weapon that have US origin

What if, turkish buy patriot and get ToT? Do you all support it?

Btw are turkey really want buy su 35? So how turky can communicated shhare data link this eastern aircraft with west aircraft (f16 f4 etc)?

TNI AU (indonesia) until now sometimes having trouble to service Sukhoi aircraft (wemust overhaul in russia or belarus) and yes it is hard to operate diffrent source aircraft

The country can mix west and east in this world until now is India with help israel
Are turkey have capability making data link?

I am sorry for my lang
Salam damai selalu

(Sorry if my english bad, english my 2nd lang)

I post it before in turkish air defence thread but i move it coz i think this tgread the right place to do

I want know from turkish member in here also
Are turkey prefer to optimize air defence force rather the fighter force?
As i know turkish airdef relly on coldwar era hawk sam, and then I see SAM project progress more fast than indigenious fighter
Turkey would prefer (imo) her airforce to be top notch but also to have a decently deterrent defense system in place. At the moment the SAM's are very old but they're being replaced.

Also, are turkey ready if caatsa active? Like how turkey can use their f16 if they cannot obtain sparepart from US? Or turkey can make many F16 sparepart? Or any other weapon that have US origin
Turkey is not ready if a full force CAATSA hits her. In 5 years or so though, it won't effect us militarily - but economically it will always be a disaster > no money no toys :(

What if, turkish buy patriot and get ToT? Do you all support it?
There will be no meaningful ToT imo, even so i support the buy as these systems are actually able to link up with our systems.

Btw are turkey really want buy su 35? So how turky can communicated shhare data link this eastern aircraft with west aircraft (f16 f4 etc)?
Turkey can only achieve this by retrofitting all her aircraft with a new link system that works for her. But that leaves NATO forces out and I'm not sure that should be done.

TNI AU (indonesia) until now sometimes having trouble to service Sukhoi aircraft (wemust overhaul in russia or belarus) and yes it is hard to operate diffrent source aircraft

The country can mix west and east in this world until now is India with help israel
Are turkey have capability making data link?
Yes, Turkey is very capable in these areas - even much bigger network solutions are part of our product portfolio.

I am sorry for my lang
Salam damai selalu
No worries, it's pretty great :)

Slovakia is NATO and their MiG-29 are fitted with NATO comm gear so it's not a problem.

What slovakia AF use datalink to communicate their mig? Mig can communicate in link 16?

Turkey is not ready if a full force CAATSA hits her. In 5 years or so though, it won't effect us militarily - but economically it will always be a disaster > no money no toys

So the f16 spare part is not a problem for turkaf? Because turkish def ind is ready to produce the sparepart?

Yes, Turkey is very capable in these areas - even much bigger network solutions are part of our product portfolio.

So turkey have been developing data link? Seriuouslyy i didnt know more about datalink or kind of electronic warfare

I am interesting is what happen if turkish use russia and us weapon and how to communicate or command it in battle or to manage logistical nightmare in futute

As i know many turkish sytem is nato compatible. Only this s400
And then turkey procure s400 but why, turkey still working with aster samp/t? I see likely thi is very good decision for turkey def industry

In my opinion, turkey must strenghten their def industry in field like engine (may i ask turkey still importing engine for their tank also their fighter?) This is vital one if we cannot get engine so we cant go to battle

After tht in 21 century this is age of cyber electric warfare etc so electric warfare is must.....

The fifth F-35 made for Turkey is started to be flying
IMG_9584.JPG

http://savunmasanayi.org/5inci-f-35-gokyuzunde/

What slovakia AF use datalink to communicate their mig? Mig can communicate in link 16?

So the f16 spare part is not a problem for turkaf? Because turkish def ind is ready to produce the sparepart?

So turkey have been developing data link? Seriuouslyy i didnt know more about datalink or kind of electronic warfare

I am interesting is what happen if turkish use russia and us weapon and how to communicate or command it in battle or to manage logistical nightmare in futute

As i know many turkish sytem is nato compatible. Only this s400
And then turkey procure s400 but why, turkey still working with aster samp/t? I see likely thi is very good decision for turkey def industry

In my opinion, turkey must strenghten their def industry in field like engine (may i ask turkey still importing engine for their tank also their fighter?) This is vital one if we cannot get engine so we cant go to battle

After tht in 21 century this is age of cyber electric warfare etc so electric warfare is must.....

If Turkey purchase SU-35, It will wit it completely with Turkish subsystems.. Rssia has huge problem with electronic systems where Turkey is very strong....
If Turkey purchase any technology, even from its own manufacturer, all other countries purchase it without much testing. Turkey test things completely and give huge attention to this process even if it is its own manufacturer.. Thats why it will be huge push for Russia to make this sale as they did with S400.. IF US would scare countries, i am sure tens of them would go to buy it right away, which even some did such as India and so on...

Turkey will have its own low and medium distance air deffence missiles by 2020 and 2021, which is really not far..

Turkey started to give hugeee attention to Engine technology...
Turkish jet engine will be ready in 14-15 years. but, tank engiine has been produced and in testing process accoording to sources recently, but it will still take it to 2023 to mass produce it.. Also, helicopter engine is ready and might also be ready to mass produce by 2022-2023..
Turkey also started to produce 600, 400hp type diesel engine for its armored vehicles.. They could even use their own engine in 2-3 years for Kaplan tank. they are almost there...
Also just recently they successfully tested cruise missile jet engine, which means a lot...
especially for indonesia type countries, having hundreds of cruise missiles, nobody will dear to come close.. and they will have no exact number how many you have if your purchase a country like Turkey that will not sell you..

My opinion about this topic is: S400 is the best thing that happened for Turkey in recent times.F-35 is beast but what’s the point of paying up to 40 bilion$ for a fucking rent(we should all remember that Turkey was given source code of f-16 block 30/40 only in 2011 a jet version that was produced 30-40 years ago source code for f-35 would be given in 2100) i have seen today news and on this forum that us is still using f-35 turkish insignia as a bait well that’s a cheap trick it won’t work this seems to me as US is begging Turkey to get the plane but for what this plane can only be allowed to fly in black sea an area totally irrelevant for Turkey su35 or su57 is a good choice unlike US it is in interest of Russia there would be no red lines for using SU 35/57 from Moscow if there’s some kind of limited turkish-greek conflict of course they won’t give the source codes either but at least we can install electronic and weapon systems S400 is bought for countering us made plane and SAMP/t as well as siper/hisar-u are for taking down Russian planes(siper/hisar-u can probably handle both Russian and American fighters) i think that s400 will be actively used untill 2025 when it is expected that indigenous long range air defense program enter inventory I don’t think that s400 would be integrated in national KEMENT network its radar are enough for tracking can’t be expected that Turkey would jeopardize its network linked systems with russian installed backdoors in s400( american “experience” cannot be replaced with russian) US would be very interested this planes to be sold to Turkey they can of course sell(force to buy other puppet states) more F-35 but they can’t replace the very important role TR air force has in NATO

Are poland will take turkish f35?
Unless they pay much bigger price there are probably some custom turkish systems it would be very stupid if Turkey asks for regular(plane only) price that would mean free extra equipment

Last edited:
I

You are pissing all of your allies. This will have consequences. You are blaming us day by day, about our role in the NATO and threaten us with economic sanctions.

My opinion about this topic is: S400 is the best thing that happened for Turkey in recent times.F-35 is beast but what’s the point of paying up to 40 bilion$ for a fucking rent(we should all remember that Turkey was given source code of f-16 block 30/40 only in 2011 a jet version that was produced 30-40 years ago source code for f-35 would be given in 2100) i have seen today news and on this forum that us is still using f-35 turkish insignia as a bait well that’s a cheap trick it won’t work this seems to me as US is begging Turkey to get the plane but for what this plane can only be allowed to fly in black sea an area totally irrelevant for Turkey su35 or su57 is a good choice unlike US it is in interest of Russia there would be no red lines for using SU 35/57 from Moscow if there’s some kind of limited turkish-greek conflict of course they won’t give the source codes either but at least we can install electronic and weapon systems S400 is bought for countering us made plane and SAMP/t as well as siper/hisar-u are for taking down Russian planes(siper/hisar-u can probably handle both Russian and American fighters) i think that s400 will be actively used untill 2025 when it is expected that indigenous long range air defense program enter inventory I don’t think that s400 would be integrated in national KEMENT network its radar are enough for tracking can’t be expected that Turkey would jeopardize its network linked systems with russian installed backdoors in s400( american “experience” cannot be replaced with russian) US would be very interested this planes to be sold to Turkey they can of course sell(force to buy other puppet states) more F-35 but they can’t replace the very important role TR air force has in NATO

Unless they pay much bigger price there are probably some custom turkish systems it would be very stupid if Turkey asks for regular(plane only) price that would mean free extra equipment

F-35 is hyped and overrated. Our company makes an end with that stealth hype. The company will go to stock market soon.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom