What's new

Turkey's incoming military chief warns government he will uphold secularism

I support secularism also but in Turkey its not secular its anti islamic. Banning people from wearing headscarf is not secular its oppression and supression of religious freedom. The zionists who still controll turkeys military are slowly losing their grip. Turks are returning to islam fast and eventually the wave will overwhelm zionists. I hope after this happens turks become trully secular ie letting people practice their belief but keeping politics seperate.

I support secularism also but in Turkey its not secular its anti islamic. Banning people from wearing headscarf is not secular its oppression and supression of religious freedom. The zionists who still controll turkeys military are slowly losing their grip. Turks are returning to islam fast and eventually the wave will overwhelm zionists. I hope after this happens turks become trully secular ie letting people practice their belief but keeping politics seperate.

It looks like im talking to walls, Thread gone enough off-topic. Please lock this thread

Turkey have different needs than any other country. And our constitution, our law have to meet our own needs. I just sit here and try to explain the situation in Turkey before 1980 coup to you pepole but unfortunately i fail...

may history forgive us

Last edited:
My sister wear headscarf outside of school limits

Perhaps I've failed to explain to you :undecided: Why politic symbols are not allowed in government buildings

I know, a peaceful way for them...

Hijab has nothing to do with political symbol. It is a pure religous act Muslim women are order by Allah. Star and crescent would consider a religious symbol which is part of your flag. Have secular Turks thought of redesign the ultra secular turkey flag. I find double standard practice here. :undecided:

Hijab has nothing to do with political symbol. It is a pure religous act Muslim women are order by Allah. Star and crescent would consider a religious symbol which is part of your flag. Have secular Turks thought of redesign the ultra secular turkey flag. I find double standard practice here. :undecided:

We are a secular muslim country, ban of hijab in universities is a result of somewhat "extreme" situations and with time it will change but first, politicians have to learn not to put religion in politics :angry:

I hope this answer is enough for you my friend, Im getting tired...

We are a secular muslim country, ban of hijab in universities is a result of somewhat "extreme" situations and with time it will change but first, politicians have to learn not to put religion in politics :angry:

I hope this answer is enough for you my friend, Im getting tired...

No problem. I got my answer. Good luck....;)

It looks like im talking to walls, Thread gone enough off-topic. Please lock this thread

Turkey have different needs than any other country. And our constitution, our law have to meet our own needs. I just sit here and try to explain the situation in Turkey before 1980 coup to you pepole but unfortunately i fail...

may history forgive us

Well, don't be disappointed, people do not allways want to understand.

Especially when they think religion should be the corner stone of a state.

On another issue though, if in Turkey the military is necessary to watch the politicians (for all the reasons you guys mentioned), WHO is watching the military ???

corruption is a disease, it can exist everywhere and power and authority corrupts people no matter where they are, military or politics..

am I wrong ?

:coffee:

On another issue though, if in Turkey the military is necessary to watch the politicians (for all the reasons you guys mentioned), WHO is watching the military ???

corruption is a disease, it can exist everywhere and power and authority corrupts people no matter where they are, military or politics..

am I wrong ?

Interesting point. The military would also need to be checked. Risk factor for the country is much higher though if the military did not intervene. Since in the end the military is for secular values and nothing more.

I support secularism also but in Turkey its not secular its anti islamic. Banning people from wearing headscarf is not secular its oppression and supression of religious freedom.

i'm surprised you dont mention French or even Tunisian measures being taken --but you target Turkiye instead.

TURKS ARENT BANNED FROM WEARING HIJAB.....the only places where religious symbols are not allowed is univerisities, and government/public institutions. It's their own country, who is anybody else to judge?

by the way, AKP is actually an Islamist government....

The zionists who still controll turkeys military are slowly losing their grip. Turks are returning to islam fast and eventually the wave will overwhelm zionists. I hope after this happens turks become trully secular ie letting people practice their belief but keeping politics seperate.

well then I guess Pakistan Armed Forces are zionists too, considering that we have officer exchange programs and cooperation with them (Turkish forces).

dude, are you for real?

Turkey's zionist controlled Army refused israil the right to participate in Annatolian Eagle; and they reneged on other joint projects as well (save for the drone program)

Though i personally disagree with the banning of Hijab in universityes but guys, its their country? I dont think we are in any position to advice them what to do if we look at the state of our country and the other arab countries. Again on a personal level i support the AKP, but i think they should tone down their foreign policy a bit.

@Abu Zulfiqar

well then I guess Pakistan Armed Forces are zionists too, considering that we have officer exchange programs and cooperation with them (Turkish forces).

dude, are you for real?

Turkey's zionist controlled Army refused israil the right to participate in Annatolian Eagle; and they reneged on other joint projects as well (save for the drone program)

In some Points we can also say AKP is Controlled by Zionists, without Support of US and EU AKP were in todays Time not in such strong Position. Economy in the West are in zionist Hand, Rockefeller, Goldman & Sachs etc. are the best example for zionist Control of Politics and Economy in the West !

Why the West pressed AKP so hard on kurdish Issue ? Because they want split Turkey in to 3 or five powerless States ! If Turkey is splittet in to 3 or 5 powerless States only Israel will get stronger in the middle East !

am I wrong ?

Very good question.

This is the real problem of Turkey my friend. NO ONE watching military. They were above all laws. No judge or prosecutor even think about to judge them. But in recent years thank to god that started to change. Now some military and ex military officers arrested for plannig military coup. But still some of them are untouchable .

I hate the fact that Hijab is banned at the universities. That is stupid. IF you are gonna prevent students from attending a university because they cover themselves up is beyond ridiculous and against the basic human rights. How funny is it that a Turkish Muslim girl can go to a University without any problem in the USA and can't in Turkey? Why isn't anything being done about that? I support secularism, but this is just ridiculous.

i don't understand one thing.. why are people so much obsessed with hijab or cap or tilak or any religious symbol... is religion only teaching how to where different dresses...
according to me religion teaches how to be good human and how to experience god.. and this should only be discussed fierce fully...nothing else.

I hate the fact that Hijab is banned at the universities. That is stupid. IF you are gonna prevent students from attending a university because they cover themselves up is beyond ridiculous and against the basic human rights. How funny is it that a Turkish Muslim girl can go to a University without any problem in the USA and can't in Turkey? Why isn't anything being done about that? I support secularism, but this is just ridiculous.

I supose in the interests of uniformity.....there's nothing at all wrong for somebody to wear hijab (''turban'' in your country as they call it).

but if you look at countries like Egypt --hijab has become a sort of political expression

it shouldnt be politicised....if woman wants to embrace it, it should be because of her own will. Not because others pressured or forced her (directly or indirectly) to wear it.

and yes, religion is MUCH more than how one dresses or whether one keeps beard or not.

actually in Pakistan in 1960s, many people used to look down on those who wore beards. They were seen as backwards people.

Back
Top Bottom