What's new

Turkey’s ambassador to Bangladesh recalled after hanging of Islamist leader

I in the past criticize Turkey not being Islamic enough.

They are remerging as leader of Islamic world. I welcome Turkey's decision full heartedly.

I need to see immediate reaction coming from Pakistan and other Muslim nation.

Awamis Mallon regime need to be isolated from Islamic circle and then crush this bastards for good.

i want to see those weapons of mass destruction that british discovered after the invasion of iraq . Where are they ?If they weren't there what business did you guys have there ?
upload_2016-5-12_14-51-20.jpeg

Good move Turkey.

#Salute!!!
After the judicial killing.

I don't know know how much influence this will create to Bangladesh our prime minister not even bother to take the call from Hillary Clinton .as Saudi and Turkey have some understanding if this two country jointly recall theirs ambassador would create real pressure. Another thing all Leaders are already victim of judicial killing steps taken by Turkey is late.

Pot calling the kettle black?

This man was also responsible for mass war crimes and got what he deserved
If he was responsible for such crimes and the trial against him and the others was allowed then why does Bangladesh Prime Minister does not allow foreign media coverage in Bangladesh. What about the post war crimes committed by Indian agents (mukti bahini) and the then government of Bangladesh?

1. That's why I made the Trump remark. You are just repeating what I meant. You people are literally worshiping Trump LMAO That says a lot about how you view the world.

2. 200 million less Muslims? You sure about that? Because if you did that we would make sure that you would seize to exist as well. Don't think you are the only ones roaming around with that sort of an ability.

3. Again, it is Turkish opinion. They are free to say whatever is on their mind. Deal with it. Just because you don't agree with their stance doesn't mean they cannot say it.

There is no bigger bigot than a Trump worshiping Indian.

India-Divine-Help-for_sham-1-725x512.jpg

1. Worshipping ? Lol, there are things which needs to be understood as , civilian , space , energy and security co operation with US means a lot for India .And with Hilary / Demoracrts at helm , it takes a hit. So when any India talks about being pro republican or pro Trump this case , he is doing so because he understands the relationship between two parties and their way of dealing with us. They understand needs of India. They are being pro India. Any person who takes it Any other way is showing his lack of comprehension skills to read/view the matter and understand it , or simply lacks the grey matter needed to do so.

2. Religions came , religions went away , we have been here from before and will be here after them.

3. As for Turkish opinion , holding a opinion and trying to influence domestic policies of a sovereign state are 2 things.

After the judicial killing.

I don't know know how much influence this will create to Bangladesh our prime minister not even bother to take the call from Hillary Clinton .as Saudi and Turkey have some understanding if this two country jointly recall theirs ambassador would create real pressure. Another thing all Leaders are already victim of judicial killing steps taken by Turkey is late.

Too late for sure however if she is allowed to digest the murder of world renoun moulana like Nizami then no opposition leader will be spare. This witch must be stop with help of world community.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom