What's new

Turkeys Acquisition of The F-35 JSF

You know, artillery pieces doesn't really get old :)
I think we really need to throw the BTRs to a junkyard and grab either of Otokar Arma or FNSS Pars, I think that should be prioritized
And as much as it makes me angry politics happened to the MİLGEM project... these are true

But I'm still in favor of this procurement, as Turkish Air Force is no longer limited with dogfights in Aegean and COIN operations to the SouthEast, Russia and Israel are emerging threats we can't respond with the current equipment.

The BTRs and The 40 years old Perrys must be replaced as early as possible!

F-35 should have been ordered 2years ago

I know Iranians always like overrating their capabilities but They should face some truths.

Without any signle doubt, Turkey has the strongest air power of that region and will be much more stronger than current in 2020's.

100+F-35
240 Fully upgraded F-16
TF-X fighters

with;

Domestic Air to Ground precision guided munitions/Missiles
Domestic Air to Air Missiles
Own developed Stand-off Jammer aircraft
One of the most capable AEW&C crafts
Domestic Surveillance&Recognaisance&Armed MALE&HALE UAV's
Domestic Spy and Radar satellites
Domestic Links and Networks connecting all strategic crafts/dataes with eachothers

I wanted to say something like that but i see Cabatli already did it also with some details...

I just want to add F-4s are for air-ground missions but as you know F-35s will replace F-4s and F-35s are multi-purpose jets...

Our air force will be so powerful inshaAllah... :super:

I wanted to say something like that but i see Cabatli already did it also with some details...

I just want to add F-4s are for air-ground missions but as you know F-35s will replace F-4s and F-35s are multi-purpose jets...

Our air force will be so powerful inshaAllah... :super:
The cooperation in F-35 project was one of the best decisions our state ever made, the know-how our aviation industry gains throught this project is priceless. :tup:

No to mention how sexy this beast looks. :enjoy:

F-35Aircraft-usa-900x1600.jpg

I agree completely...

It should be remembered that,

our f-35s will be Lrip-10 and will have blok-f3 software because we ordered this year.And we will take them 2018.

İf we had been ordered last year , they would be lrip-9 and old software and will take in 2017. So we were wisely again. 1 year late but next generation lrip and software.

Last edited:
I kept Israel out of my consideration cause of some reasons. It is true that IAF has bigger size than any airforce that We can compare but They have training issue.
In terms of training and experience only USAF and RAF can be compared to IAF. All others dont have at all or have very poor experience in modern air domination warfare, SEAD, CAS, long range operations, prolonged campaigns with hundreds of sorties per day and so on.

82952251.1399452646.jpg

Source codes for the F-35? Will we ever get them?

Do not waste your time anwering him,
Source codes for the F-35? Will we ever get them?

If Americans give source code for it, then its means something is seriosly fishy.

@Kaan why make a separate thread, when you can merge this with the aviation sticky thread?

The BTRs and The 40 years old Perrys must be replaced as early as possible!

F-35 should have been ordered 2years ago

I think Perry wil never replaced until we hava ship with capabality for the open sea. Milgem is for litteral waters and the rest of the fleet to:-).

Back
Top Bottom