What's new

Turkeys Acquisition of The F-35 JSF

When does Turkey plans to develop/deploy 2500km range missile?

I thought Turkey was developing such missile
It is the original SOM missile. SOM-J is just a variant of it.

And we have no idea about when we will be able to finish that 2500 km missile. Tests of 2500km should have been done last year.

SOM-J's range is planned to be about 250 km.

We will most likely buy 12 F-35B's for the LPD.

We will not.Ski jump ramp is removed and there won't be any fixed wing aircraft on LPD.

We will not.Ski jump ramp is removed and there won't be any fixed wing aircraft on LPD.

Turkish Naval Programs

1.jpg

Üşenmiştim ben AFAHJSFHDHF xDxD Kendisi yapsın kendi araştırmasını die :p

And hell, F-35B's don't even need a ski-jump to take off from LPD-like smaller fields as well.. Our LPD will be long enough that even without the ski-jump, our F-35B's could take off very easily anyway.

I thought the same thing and i came to 2 conclusions...

1- We don't know what will future bring to us so we added ski-jump because if US won't sell us F-35B we can buy another jet which may need a ski-jump...

2- We also added ski-jump to be able to operate our future T/F-X or a variant of it which is avaliable for this ship...

IMO one of these reasons or both of the reasons can be right but i don't know... Just my thoughts...

And for the 2nd reason i wanna ask @isoo that for how many years this ship can serve our Navy ?..

1- We don't know what will future bring to us so we added ski-jump because if US won't sell us F-35B we can buy another jet which may need a ski-jump...

2- We also added ski-jump to be able to operate our future T/F-X or a variant of it which is avaliable for this ship...

IMO one of these reasons or both of the reasons can be right but i don't know... Just my thoughts...

And for the 2nd reason i wanna ask @isoo that for how many years this ship can serve our Navy ?..
Ah it would indeed be really cool if we could use our TF-X's also on the LPD x] Lets hope that the designers of the fighter will also take this matter into account while finalizing the aircraft, even though I doubt about that possibility.

The possibility that we might not get to buy F-35B's... Well, it is all about geopolitics really..Erdogan started to act oddly in the last recent days towards US, but I highly doubt that the US would actually block the sale of these fighters.

Firstly, we are in NATO and 'ARE' in the 'Joint Strike Fighter' project.

Secondly, only the senate would do such an absurd thing (the republicans as they are simply jews from zionist associations. And even not all of them would veto such a thing even that matter would come to the senate for vote.) and it would have to take an insane political error for such matters to be able to come to the senate in the first place.

Our country will stay here, and its stance is also crystal clear. It is just absurd for anyone to worry about its future politics. As for those dammed republicans, they only care the money that goes into their pockets, and that is all about it.

By Nato its suggested to use a ship 30 years at maximum , but it can be up to 40 years. Normally sustainable age is about 25-30 but it depends on operation region and sea states which is operated. After 40 years it becomes costful to maintain ship.

Our LPD gona have jet blast resistant coating, this is the most strong proof for operating a jet fighter on it.

Btw cant F-35B use ski jump? As i know with ski jump is effective to use for take off to lower fuel consumption. Why does spanish navy has ski jump if its not usefull for F35B ? They have a reason for this, it is not just for AV8B.

By Nato its suggested to use a ship 30 years at maximum , but it can be up to 40 years. Normally sustainable age is about 25-30 but it depends on operation region and sea states which is operated. After 40 years it becomes costful to maintain ship.

Our LPD gona have jet blast resistant coating, this is the most strong proof for operating a jet fighter on it.

Btw cant F-35B use ski jump? As i know with ski jump is effective to use for take off to lower fuel consumption. Why does spanish navy has ski jump if its not usefull for F35B ? They have a reason for this, it is not just for AV8B.
Exactly, and that coating alone is actually the proof of that we will acquire exactly the F-35B's. The special coating that has been used to demonstrate F-35B's on LPD's has been done by an american company and had also been successful.

That is a need because the F-35B rotates its output directly down at the field (or w/t it was called, Forgot it! xD) and that generally burns the metal on the LPD.

And thus the special coating is a need. Other fighters would not require such a coating for example.

Exactly, and that coating alone is actually the proof of that we will acquire exactly the F-35B's. The special coating that has been used to demonstrate F-35B's on LPD's has been done by an american company and had also been successful.

That is a need because the F-35B rotates its output directly down at the field (or w/t it was called, Forgot it! xD) and that generally burns the metal on the LPD.

And thus the special coating is a need. Other fighters would not require such a coating for example.
This kind of coating applied on all jet operating ships, not special to F-35B. Even LPDs without jet blast resistant cover has special coating on the deck ,or helopads of any ship has these coatings too. it varies according to needs and conditions.

This kind of coating applied on all jet operating ships, not special to F-35B. Even LPDs without jet blast resistant cover has special coating on the deck ,or helopads of any ship has these coatings too. it varies according to needs and conditions.
The coating applied to the LPD that has been used to demonstrate F-35B on an LPD was specially made.

Others may also have special coatings, but, because of the output of F-35B being directly focused on the deck, a new kind of coating happened to come out as a need.

You can find documents and reports on this specific subject on internet. Ordinary coatings tended to be melted under the very high temperature caused by the direct impact of the exhaust of F-35B.

I think getting the F-35's is a very very bad idea for Turkey. Lets not even talk about how underachieving the aircraft is. The focus should be on Turkey-US relationship. There is more and more talk in the US intelligence agencies about a possible future showdown between Turkey and US.

I believe Turkey has ordered 100 of these turkies? Imagine for any reason US stops providing support to Turkey, the aircrafts will become unserviceable and ruin the TAF after such an expensive purchase.

The Russian purchase of the French LHD should serve as a good example.

You smell full of ignorance and troll.. All your points are utterly wrong at best...

I think getting the F-35's is a very very bad idea for Turkey. Lets not even talk about how underachieving the aircraft is.

7ae.png

I am not even gonna get on to this...

The focus should be on Turkey-US relationship. There is more and more talk in the US intelligence agencies about a possible future showdown between Turkey and US.
How do you know that? o_O Are you working for FBI or CIA? o_O

I believe Turkey has ordered 100 of these turkies? Imagine for any reason US stops providing support to Turkey, the aircrafts will become unserviceable and ruin the TAF after such an expensive purchase.

obama-facepalm-meme-generator-this-muthafucka-can-t-be-serious-right-now-9e57e1.jpeg

Mate, we ARE in the project!!!!! We will produce many components as well! We will be able to have capability to do general maintenance for the fighters, enough to take care of them til the end of their use.

And also, in extra, we will also be the fucking engine maintenance country for all the europe!!! :pissed: Yes, it includes TOTAL ENGINE MAINTENANCE CAPABILITIES!!!!! :angry:

y_u_no.jpg

You just can't be serious... Are you really comparing Turkey with Russia right now...? :suicide:

I think getting the F-35's is a very very bad idea for Turkey. Lets not even talk about how underachieving the aircraft is. The focus should be on Turkey-US relationship. There is more and more talk in the US intelligence agencies about a possible future showdown between Turkey and US.

imagine china stop delivering parts for jf17:-)...

Back
Top Bottom