What's new

Turkeys Acquisition of The F-35 JSF

You smell full of ignorance and troll.. All your points are utterly wrong at best...
No i am very serious. No need to be offended.
I am not even gonna get on to this...
Why not? Almost everyone not on the paycheck of Lockheed Martin is saying the same thing. The jet is too slow, has a small payload, doesn't turn fast enough, doesn't climb fast enough.
A simulated test conducted by RAND concluded that SU-27 (4th gen mind you) will "club them like baby seals". That is a direct quote mind you.
How do you know that? o_O Are you working for FBI or CIA? o_O
I have come across this assertion many times in the past 5 months. It surprised me as well because i didn't think it will come to this.
Mate, we ARE in the project!!!!! We will produce many components as well! We will be able to have capability to do general maintenance for the fighters, enough to take care of them til the end of their use.

And also, in extra, we will also be the fucking engine maintenance country for all the europe!!! :pissed: Yes, it includes TOTAL ENGINE MAINTENANCE CAPABILITIES!!!!! :angry:
LOCKHEED will be doing all of that.

You just can't be serious... Are you really comparing Turkey with Russia right now...? :suicide:
I gave an example, that as soon as you stop being useful, they will get rid of you.
I also mentioned the example of US refusing to sell Perry class frigate to Turkey, i don't know why it didnt post, well that's PDF for you.
US Blocks Warship Transfer To Turkey Citing Tensions With Israel, Greece
This is news just from LAST MONTH. Just a taste of things to come.

I have come across this assertion many times in the past 5 months. It surprised me because i didn't think it will come to this.

Then tell your agent friends that they should not check things out before they get their heads out of their asses.
LOCKHEED will be doing all of that.

How can you be so ignorant while also so stubborn to keep being so ignorant? You literally have no idea about the subject, yet you are keeping going the way you think is right, even though that way is made up by the gas coming from your butt.

Kale Group will be doing the engine maintenance for all the europe. Its facility is right now being built in Izmir already.

And TAI will be doing the general maintenance for all the TAF in the future, already does it for existing F-16's and other aircrafts TAF has.

I gave an example, that as soon as you stop being useful, they will get rid of you.

Please explain how we are being helpful in what matter and how we will stop being helpful in those matters.

I also mentioned the example of US refusing to sell Perry class frigate to Turkey, i don't know why it didnt post, well that's PDF for you.
US Blocks Warship Transfer To Turkey Citing Tensions With Israel, Greece

We already know about it... But what you DON'T know is that we already own 8 of the improved versions of these ships, and also that these ships are in a dead state, so that taking them under a maintenance to turn them into working ships would probably cost more than their purchase prices anyway..

imagine china stop delivering parts for jf17:-)...

His assumptions reminded me of this. :)
Of course, we will be in deep trouble if that happens, but how is that relevant? I guess you guys think i am anti-turkey so i wont be wasting any more time on this thread.

We already know about it... But what you know is that we already own 8 of the improved versions of these ships, and also that these ships are in a dead state, so that taking them under a maintenance to turn them into working ships would probably cost more than their purchase prices anyway..
YES, you already have better frigates but that is completely besides the point! this is so annoying. The fact that they would dare to do this is a very big warning.

Please explain how we are being helpful in what matter and how we will stop being helpful in those matters.
When the stance becomes more anti-israel, you will stop being "helpful".

@SipahSalar has a point about US's rejection for F-35B... If US says "I won't sell" what can we do ? If we say "Sell them to us or we will beat you" will it work ???... 'Agreements' ???!!!... Come on, when time comes US don't even obeys international laws and noone can do anything about it...

Of course, we will be in deep trouble if that happens, but how is that relevant? I guess you guys think i am anti-turkey so i wont be wasting any more time on this thread.

YES, you already have better frigates but that is completely besides the point! this is so annoying. The fact that they would dare to do this is a very big warning.

When the stance becomes more anti-israel, you will stop being "helpful".

We doing are thing and america can suck it. Thats why we are starting our own fighter project..

@SipahSalar has a point about US's rejection for F-35B... If US says "I won't sell" what can we do ? If we say "Sell them to us or we will beat you" will it work ???... When time comes US don't even obeys international laws and noone can do anything about it...

He is not talking about 'selling' stuffs.

Btw, if you might take some attention to the discussion, that matter has been already discussed in depth anyway and right now off-subject.

We doing are thing and america can suck it. Thats why we are starting our own fighter project..
That project is a smart thing, it's just that at around $120m per plane for F-35B, 100 of these will really take a toll on the TAF budget if the deal goes south.

He is not talking about 'selling' stuffs.

Btw, if you might take some attention to the discussion, that matter has been already discussed in depth anyway and right now off-subject.

You can think about anything...

I believe Turkey has ordered 100 of these turkies? Imagine for any reason US stops providing support to Turkey, the aircrafts will become unserviceable and ruin the TAF after such an expensive purchase.

Just like 1974...

Anyway... I'm off too...

Relevance is: Anytime anything can be happen.... but countries plan their defence product acquisitions prior to their foreign relationships. We have many projects with US and there will be no problem in the near future.

For the distant future....we are developing our own defence industry.

has a point about US's rejection for F-35B...
His point is for the F-35 acquisition in general...if we take his opinion into consideration, we shouldn't buy any defense product for the US.

I guess you guys think i am anti-turkey so i wont be wasting any more time on this thread.
I came to a understanding that you are no anti-Turkey. You look out for Turkey in your own way. However your assumptions are not logical.... (at least for me)

T1-tile.jpg
T3.jpg

That project is a smart thing, it's just that at around $120m per plane for F-35B, 100 of these will really take a toll on the TAF budget if the deal goes south.

We participated the project so learn something and we did learned a lot of. The first one we gained manufactering techniqeus, you can not gain this knowledge by making a cheap plane:-). Fuselages are not so easy to make, and electronics, and a lot of things.

You have to pay the bill, technology is expensive if you think you can gain it from china you can go like this. Twenty years later i see you still searching for next gen fighters. China offering you 50 mil fighter and let you make some license parts:-). And what iron is making is a joke, thats waste of your money. The argument we have to make our own fighter, yeah what kinde fighter did you make?

Last edited:
We participated the project so learn something and we did learned a lot of. The first one we gained manufactering techniqeus, you can not gain this knowledge by making a cheap plane:-). Fuselages are not so easy to make, and electronics, and a lot of things.

You have to pay the bill, technology is expensive if you think you can gain it from china you can go like this. Twenty years later i see you still searching for next gen fighters. China offering you 50 mil fighter and let you make some license parts:-). And what iron is making is a joke, thats waste of your money. The argument we have to make our own fighter, yeah what kinde fighter did you make?
You are obviously an illiterate who not only sucks at basic English grammar but is also incapable of reading the thread topic. It's Turkey's acquisition of F35, nowhere does it say Pakistan. Neither is it Pak vs Turkey. Its about F35 only, that too concerning Turkey.
If you want to discuss Pakistan, make a thread in their section, ill be happy to put your facts straight. :)

You are obviously an illiterate who not only sucks at basic English grammar but is also incapable of reading the thread topic. It's Turkey's acquisition of F35, nowhere does it say Pakistan. Neither is it Pak vs Turkey. Its about F35 only, that too concerning Turkey.
If you want to discuss Pakistan, make a thread in their section, ill be happy to put your facts straight. :)

Maybe my grammer sucks but your lack of knowledge of basic engineering technics sucks too. I did compare TUAF and PAF, what if america don't give you the parts. Ask your self what ifff china won't give you the parts. We will pay 120 million each maybe more in the future. I did explain you we don't buy the fighter only but we are gaining knowledge, What i now is the center fuselage we made for the f35, lockheed martin give us the special cnc machine to make the fuselage. Not only that we are now able to cast titanium, f35 engine blades are made from titanium:-). go and look for countries who can make blades from titanium. A few can do the job. And more things are we able now.

1647307smlplp4.jpg

and let me tell you one thing, if america refuse us to give us fighters in the future. Then we are fuked up like you!!! But the differences is we have a lot of technology knowhow:-). So because of that we are started us own fighter projects....

TAI TFX - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Step by step are we making forward. If you are looking for kamikaze go to iron made fighters. If you are for the quality you can watch us.

Maybe my grammer sucks but your lack of knowledge of basic engineering technics sucks too. I did compare TUAF and PAF, what if america don't give you the parts. Ask your self what ifff china won't give you the parts. We pay 120 million each. I did explain we don't buy the fighter only but we are gaining knowledge, What i now is the center fuselage we made for the f35, lockheed martin give us the special cnc machine to make the fuselage. Not only that we are now able to cast titanium, f35 engine blades are made from titanium:-). go and look for countries who can make blades from titanium. A few can do the job. And more things are we able now.

1647307smlplp4.jpg

and let me tell you one thing, if america refuse us to give us fighters in the future. Then we are fuked up like you!!! But the differences is we have a lot of technology knowhow:-). So because of that we are started us own fighter projects....

TAI TFX - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Step by step are we making forward. If you are looking for kamikaze go to iron made fighters. If you are for the quality you can watch us.
He is not even Pakistani. Even I, a new comer, know it.

Back
Top Bottom