What's new

‘Turkey will never rule Arab World’ – Egypt’s FM

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Rostam seriously when will you learn. It's not Turkey Section's interest. Go to ME Section, there you can whine as much as you want.

Just give me a single proof that we want to lead the Arab world...and next time: unlike the usual protocol, off-topic threads will be dealt seriously.

I kindly advise you to communicate with members of this forum in a polite and respectfull manner and especially since you are a moderator you should set an example.

I am not "whining" about anything...I posted an interesting geopolitical article about Turkey in the turkish section... now if you are saying that one should not post non-military turkish political threads in the turkish section, that´s fine by me...I was not informed...

If you need evidence supporting the content of the article; it is really up to you to put together the information pieces that are exposed in the media...

Last edited by a moderator:
whoever this foreign minister guy is he sure as hell is funny :lol: , Egypt taunting Turkey is like Greece giving economic lectures to Malaysia ! lets face it Egypt be it their military, air force, navy along with their economy & internal state is in total doldrums

while Turkey on the other hand, be it military or economy or int' standing is leaps & bounds ahead of almost all the other muslim countries, the Turks don't beg for 4 f-16's as donations they build them ! what Arab world is this guy talking about ? Turkey & Malaysia practically leads the muslim world be it in the field of development, military, economy, industrialization ,infrastructure & technology.

Egyptians are Africans while Turks Europeans
Egyptians are speak Arabic while Turks speak Turkish
Egyptians are from afro/arab race while Turks mixture of European/Turkish race

Basically both Turks and Egyptians have nothing in Common and Erdo should forget about Egypt .

Arabs talking **** as usual, so sick of this. let them kill each other and sort their **** out themselves. Only reasons Arabs have our respect is because of Islam, Mecca and Medina nothing more!

No,it is because they have Oil.

all we want is developed rich happy turkish people..arab is not one of our problem or case.

Egyptians are Africans while Turks Europeans
Egyptians are speak Arabic while Turks speak Turkish
Egyptians are from afro/arab race while Turks mixture of European/Turkish race

Basically both Turks and Egyptians have nothing in Common and Erdo should forget about Egypt .

I think it is wrong to say that egyptians are "arab" and that there is no arab in turkey, do you know there are 2 million arabic speaking people in southern parts of turkey, I have personally met few of them in germany. Moreover just because an "XYZ" country speaks arabic today does not make it racially arab. Muslim arabs exapanded all over middle east , north africa, iran, central asia and south asia as well after the advent of islam and that is why islam dominates in these regions today, there is a continuum. Muslim arab descendants are in each muslim country irrespective of if that country speaks arabic or any other language.

He is just upset because Erdogan doesn't want to meet the new military installed government. Does Turkey have the capability to invade the Middle East alone with full or close military strength or impossible? :partay:

Turkey will never rule anything, Turkey is weak.

Turkey will never rule anything, Turkey is weak.

what is this

this is turkey's power despite super power china prime minister Erdoğan with Uyghur Muslim in (urumci) East Turkistan :woot:

I dont see the world this way , you should have a genetic reason to be champion about a certain race, otherwise it is just an illusion. Why is it that all genetically fake arab countries talk more about "arabness" whereas the real arabs of saudia and southern states like yemen, uae and oman dont speak too much about arabness and they equate arab = muslim.

Just like many Pakistanis think Pakistan is the Citadel of faith but Arabs don't give a damn about Pakistan. See the irony, you critise others but it comes back to you.

this is turkey's power despite super power china prime minister Erdoğan with Uyghur Muslim in (urumci) East Turkistan :woot:

All China can do is be slave labor for the world. When the world is done with using China for slave labor, it will fragment. Even today most of Chinese population lives in poverty has to work in sweat shops for couple of bucks to buy some cheap food. China IS a paper tiger. Last couple of decades of China was the rise, it won't get better for them but very sharp decline because of lower and lower demand for China's export crap.

Many Turks are Caucasian.

Caucasian is wider term. Arabs, Iranians, Dutch, German, Swedes, Afhgan, **** are all Caucasian. Caucasian simple means that you are not Mongoliod or Negeriod.

And what do you guys rule with your 1.3 billion country?

China = quantity, no quality.

Don't respond to him. He will work slower making my Nike shoes if you hold him up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom