What's new

‘Turkey will never rule Arab World’ – Egypt’s FM

Status
Not open for further replies.
you know no one reads that ^^

I always read it because it makes me laugh,even now i started laughing at work with my colleagues looking at me like i was possessed.I don't know why but i always imagine xenowahateverdragon to be a 12 year child having a laugh.

He always trolled the arabs until know(to quote him "No more arabs,arab race extinct from Earth" :rofl:),i guess it's Turkey's turn now to "be erased from Earth".:rofl:

How did Turks end up ruling Arabs anyway? was it conquest or consensual?

Conquest...they smashed the mamluks of Egypt,the white sheep turkmen of Western Iran and Irak and the various arabo-berber dinasties of Northern Africa and took over.

One of the first rulers of the Al Saud house (the ones rulling KSA right now) got his head separated from the body for rebelling against the ottomans in the 19th century and the state he set up in Arabia dismantled.So,yeah,there's some bad blood in there.

Also,they've fought many wars with the various iranian dinasties( mainly for Irak,Armenia,today's Azerbaijean and Georgia) to their East winning the most of them with a few exceptions.

When did we ever have relations with the Arab world as we do now?
Untill Erdogan came to power,our only ally in the Middle East was Israel and you come up with this bs?
Arabs must rule themselfs,as long as they dont cause trouble for us we REALLY dont care.

After leading the middle east/Islamic world by taking over the Khilafat for six centuries, now the Turks kiss the feet of unholy Israel. It is backstabbing pure and clear. It is disgusting and it is the worst kind of humiliation of Turkey itself. Turkey has become a shame to the Muslim world.

After leading the middle east/Islamic world by taking over the Khilafat for six centuries, now the Turks kiss the feet of unholy Israel. It is backstabbing pure and clear. It is disgusting and it is the worst kind of humiliation of Turkey itself. Turkey has become a shame to the Muslim world.
Kissing feet?
Are you ok?
Backstabbing whom?
Muslim world,where?
we do not do such things,we are honorable people,you on the other hand know what it means.
Backstabbing is what you know best,shall i bring History into this?
How did you become a nation,werent you Pakistan?
Before you put words in your mouth that are to heavy for you,think thoroughly:who am i calling backstabbers?
Israel was our dependable ally,but thanks to Erdogan we are no more,kissing feet is what you do best.
We decide whats best for us,not a Muslim Ummah wanna be,get it?

First get your facts straight.
We never were the Khalifa for six centuries.

Second, I really am surprised how guys like you deny the reality. Turkey is still the leading and most prosperous country in the Muslim world.
If you're eager to see foot kissing countries, I suggest you open some history books.
We fought very hard to never let our country be conquered by foreign nations. Can you show me any Muslim country that kept it's independency, it's honour and pride other than turkey?

First get your facts straight.
We never were the Khalifa for six centuries.

Second, I really am surprised how guys like you deny the reality. Turkey is still the leading and most prosperous country in the Muslim world.
If you're eager to see foot kissing countries, I suggest you open some history books.
We fought very hard to never let our country be conquered by foreign nations. Can you show me any Muslim country that kept it's independency, it's honour and pride other than turkey?

Iran? Afghanistan?

No offense but the only shame for muslim world are muslim countrys itself, we could live in one of the richest countrys in the world but most decide to stay backwards in 14. century.

Be conquered by foreign nations.
Both İran and Afghanistan were conquered many times by many Turkic khanates.

We were the only country in ME that defeated Ottomans numerous times and prevented it from occupying many of our territories. In other words we were almost the only place Ottomans failed to conquer in their reign in ME.
Besides, pride is not only about military dominance, it's also about culture, heritage and honor. I don't see any other country in ME except Iran and Turkey who are more proud of their history, culture and everything, we can add Egypt too. Who are more proud of their history, Mongols or Greeks?

We were the only country in ME that defeated Ottomans numerous times and prevented it from occupying many of our territories. In other words we were almost the only place Ottomans failed to conquer in their reign in ME.
Besides, pride is not only about military dominance, it's also about culture, heritage and honor. I don't see any other country in ME except Iran and Turkey who are more proud of their history, culture and everything, we can add Egypt too.

How did you defeat Ottomans? Plus they wasn't Persians or Iranians it was Shah Ismail who is an Azerbaijan Turk. Battle of Çaldıran is the battle between Ottomans and safavids.

Besides, pride is not only about military dominance, it's also about culture, heritage and honor. I don't see any other country in ME except Iran and Turkey who are more proud of their history, culture and everything, we can add Egypt too. Who are more proud of their history, Mongols or Greeks?

Persian armies kicked Turkish armies number of times.

First Perso-Turkic War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Second Perso-Turkic War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Another persian fairy tales ..

rzbpz.jpg

How did you defeat Ottomans? Plus they wasn't Persians or Iranians it was Shah Ismail who is an Azerbaijan Turk. Battle of Çaldıran is the battle between Ottomans and safavids.

Yeap, he is true. Persians are from a few nations that we came in to contact and couldn't counquer. There were many battles but not a full scale invasion.

http://tr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Osmanl%C4%B1-%C4%B0ran_Sava%C5%9Flar%C4%B1http://tr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Osmanl%C4%B1-%C4%B0ran_Sava%C5%9Flar%C4%B1

Turco-Persian Wars - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

P.S: I don't know before -pre-Ottoman Ages.

We need a medieval battles thread ME and Europe,safavids,ottomans,christians,crusaders,tatar khanates,byzantines,famous battles, preferably without country bashing just with facts,good moments or bad ones on the battlefield .:P

Your problem is here exactly, I mean most of Turks in this forum. Iran has never been a pure Persian country, not even in Achaemenid Empire times, we have numerous ethnic groups and if any of them ruled Iran for years, we can't say for example: Look! Turks, Kurds or Maznis have conquered Iran! If a Mexican-American becomes president of U.S, no one says Mexico has conquered America. I have had this discussion with many Turks on this forum and I'm tired of it actually, they don't want to accept it. Each one of those who ruled Iran were part of this country. Safavids for example weren't after interests of Turks only.
Official language of the country was Persian and so many other cultural elements. They were after interests of Iran (or Persia as it was called that times), and that's makes them all Iranian for me. I'm not in to all these ethnic stuff and I don't care what was their race, color or language. The fact that they were born within borders of the empire and were only after interests of the land of Iran' is enough for me, I don't want anything more and don't care about the rest. Whether they were Azerbaijani Turks, Kurds, Baloochs, Lurs, Mazanis or other ethnic groups.

We certainly can't say that about Mongols, they were foreigners who could conquer our land and kill many people.

Btw here you are, Ottoman-Iranian wars.

We won 4 wars, you won 4 wars and the rest ended in stalemate.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ottoman%E2%80%93Persian_Wars

Capture.png

According to the historian Bernard Lewis, Iran is the only country in the Middle East which knows patriotism among its people.

Listen from 05:30

Arabs, Turks and Persians (Part 5) on Vimeo

Ottomans were even insulted when they were called Turks. :lol:

This kind of arguing only makes it worse, please stop it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom