What's new

‘Turkey will never rule Arab World’ – Egypt’s FM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once again second class kafir marauder alawite citizens think they really have a say in Turkey
No matter what he believes or not,thats none of your business.
See the flag?
He is one of us,we dont kill each other we stand together despite having different opinions.
When did your people stand together for the sake of your country troll?

Once again second class kafir marauder alawite citizens think they really have a say in Turkey
Hey, watch your language, im not kafir im sunni muslim!
And you cant call alevis kafir, you have no right about that.

Also im a citizen of Republic of Turkey i have a right to vote and say whatever i want.
Turkey is secular so there is no second class citizen bullshit, everyone is on same lever in Turkey, leave your Arab bullshit ideologys home.

And how much are these egyptians genetically "arab", perhaps less than 10 %. So why do they want to show themselves as champions of "arab" race. The true arabs are only saudis and their southern neighbors in yemen and UAE, the rest are just speaking arabic languages in middle east and north africa because they were conquered by "muslim" arabian tribes from saudi arabian peninsula, they should stop becoming champions of "arab" race which they clearly are not.

And how much are these egyptians genetically "arab", perhaps less than 20 %. So why do they want to show themselves as champions of "arab" race. The true arabs are only saudis and their southern neighbors in yemen and UAE, the rest are just speaking arabic languages in middle east and north africa because they were conquered by "muslim" arabian tribes from saudi arabian peninsula, they should stop becoming champions of "arab" race which they clearly are not.

Its not about genetics or ethnicity, this form of Arabism is just identity ( language and partially culture ).

It is very weak if it is not genetic and hence egyptians or any other non-saudis have not right to be champions about "arab" race.

Arab nationalism was never based on ethnicity, as we know we are not all Arab by ethnicity and most likely mixed.

Egypt is one of the most important places for political Arab nationalism besides Syria and Iraq, the rest never really bothered with this ideology.

It is very weak if it is not genetic and hence egyptians or any other non-saudis have not right to be champions about "arab" race.
Its not about genetics,its about the nation.
All the people of a country make up the nation.
Its called:Arab Republik of Egypt.
The name says it.

Its not about genetics,its about the nation.
All the people of a country make up the nation.
Its called:Arab Republik of Egypt.
The name says it.

I dont see the world this way , you should have a genetic reason to be champion about a certain race, otherwise it is just an illusion. Why is it that all genetically fake arab countries talk more about "arabness" whereas the real arabs of saudia and southern states like yemen, uae and oman dont speak too much about arabness and they equate arab = muslim.

I dont see the world this way , you should have a genetic reason to be champion about a certain race, otherwise it is just an illusion. Why is it that all genetically fake arab countries talk more about "arabness" whereas the real arabs of saudia and southern states like yemen, uae and oman dont speak too much about arabness and they equate arab = muslim.

Those are monarchies, monarchies never experienced that reign of Arab nationalism. It has nothing to do with genetics and ethnicity, its all political.

Yemen which is a republic and real Arab experienced it partially during Nasser and after him, Ali abdullah saleh had some similar ideas shared with Saddam.

Safavids :lol:

Despite Qatar, Saudi Arabia, UAE and Kuwait showing their support for the Muslim Brotherhood, it’s necessary for Egypt to maintain close and effective dialogue with its Arab neighbors, Fahmy stressed.

The OP's intention is clear; to troll both parties concerned.

Thats why there are so many different world vieuws,some are like you and some are different.
Personaly i dont care about genetics,all people of my country are the same for me as long as they feel themselfs aligned to the country.

I'm so sorry that you're sick and tired at the Arabs, but what you don't seem to know is that the Arabs aren't the only ones killing one another. :angel:

Arabs talking **** as usual, so sick of this. let them kill each other and sort their **** out themselves. Only reasons Arabs have our respect is because of Islam, Mecca and Medina nothing more!

We don't expect people to like respect, I don't think Islam was made exclusively for Arabians. After all, there is no difference between Muslims, isn't it?

Just give me a single proof that we want to lead the Arab world...and next time: unlike the usual protocol, off-topic threads will be dealt seriously.

Practically, the OP is deadly jealous, Iran is no welcomed among Arabs, unlike Turkey.

Never? We already did, haahaha

Any way, I don't know if they translated correct what he said, but who wants to rule the Arabs again? Turks tried for couple of centuries and united the Arab world for the FIRST time in history.

Not really. The Ottomans failed to capture the AP, later, they tried to use proxies and failed too as well. Nothing against the Turks or the Ottomans, personally, I have a fundamental respect for the Turkish people.

Now Turks are gone, and all Arabs are at each others throat, I guess he is happy. Good luck to him. He seems happy to take US money and then one second later curse at western imperialism.

Yes, I'm willing to stick the knife at Assad's throats for killing Syrians, Jordanians, Lebanese, Jordanians, and Turks as well. We don't hate people for what they are, but rather their deeds.

Not true, we had had great relations prior to the arrival of Erdogan. Before Erdogan, KSA was the only country in the world which its citizens and companies are exempted from paying taxes.

When did we ever have relations with the Arab world as we do now?

Untill Erdogan came to power,our only ally in the Middle East was Israel and you come up with this bs?

Arabs must rule themselfs,as long as they dont cause trouble for us we REALLY dont care.

I believe Turkey is a great partner, Erdogan's words won't affect any of us.

No matter what he believes or not,thats none of your business.
See the flag?
He is one of us,we dont kill each other we stand together despite having different opinions.
When did your people stand together for the sake of your country troll?

Agree.

But not that Egyptians are killing Egyptians for nothing, but a revolt will likely cause a bloodbath.

There is actually nothing wrong about that statement : "A non-Arab state, like Turkey, can’t rule the Arab World"

I dont really know about Erdogan`s ambitions, i couldnt care less...I only wish peace and prosperity to our Arab friends...That being said such respond "Oh what? we already ruled over them hahaha" is so immature and also disgusting...My advice to Arab friends, ignore that individual`s comments as much as possible..

There is actually nothing wrong about that statement : "A non-Arab state, like Turkey, can’t rule the Arab World"

I dont really know about Erdogan`s ambitions, i couldnt care less...I only wish peace and prosperity to our Arab friends...That being said such respond "Oh what? we already ruled over them hahaha" is so immature and also disgusting...My advice to Arab friends, ignore that individual`s comments as much as possible..

I don't give a rat about what the OP is trying to pinpoint, I just showed you an example which approves that he is trying to play both sides, some people were gullible enough and took it too far.

I already have told @T-123456 that Erdogan is going to leave, sooner or later, and the Turkish people are the ones who meant to stay forever with their friends.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom