What's new

‘Turkey will never rule Arab World’ – Egypt’s FM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which bs.
Read the previous comments, seems like they dont like the article, nothing wrong with Arabs not wanting others to rule them.

I agree, Arabs rule themselves, Israel can be your allie if you want.

No Iraq, Syria and Lebanon should be our allies.

Most of Turks don't even want to rule Arabs. Only if Arabs are receptive to Turkish language, being more moderate muslim, being modern, and not being voilent. I see for example Syria joining Turkey.. but Egypt or Saudi Arabia? I think they are too proud Arabs and it is up to them what they want to do. Their oil is going to run out some day in case of house of Saudi, or US might decide to stop sending free cash to Egypt one day. Any way, I talked to Afghani guy, he studied in Egypt for half a year and he told me that they hate Turks, because Turks ruled Egyptians. I think they teach this in Egyptian school to kids to hate Turks instead of Westerners. They don't hate Westerns for bombing Muslims and striking Muslims down with UAV but they hate Turks for giving Muslim world most prosperous era of Islam. Any way, it is sad but if they are more happy taking US money, then more power to them but they should know US doesn't give something without own-benefit.

Turks are not interested to rule Arabs. Why should we? We have neither culturally nor linguistically something to do Arabs. Erdogan is nothing than a retarded Ottoman-wannabe anyway. Turkey should concentrate for better relationships with other Turkic countries.

Which bs.
Read the previous comments, seems like they dont like the article, nothing wrong with Arabs not wanting others to rule them.

I agree, Arabs rule themselves, Israel can be your allie if you want.

OK let me put it plainly to you: Egypt's FM is a bull and he shat in the article. He has to lie out of necessity and nobody buys his crap; not The West, not The East, not the North, not the South. There you have it. Now buzz off.

Turks have stepped on others feet without knowing.. and when the person responds.. you guys say.."wtf did I do to you?" :cheesy:

Friend, it is not quite as simple as that. If Pakistan had fewer problems, we would have spoken loud and clear too. It is not just Egypt's problem. Their regression is cause for concern for us in Pakistan and for Turkey as well. We have had really bad experiences in the past because of military rule. Egypt's example in this day and age can give some Army people ideas. We can not have that. We are not concerned only for Egypt's sake. We are concerned because of domestic concerns.

Moreover, Mullahs already bad-mouth democracy because their thinking is warpped. Democracy is not good for Salafist, AQ types as well. Egypt's example gives them a reason to voice their propaganda even more. This is not good. Not good at all for peace in the wider Muslim world.

Create success stories and others will want to join in and be a part of it by themselves. Build a Turk block, economic and political, make it a success and one day these Egyptians will be requesting to join in.

"Turkey will never rule Arab World" Egyptian FM said. :no:

This type reaction is common in ex-Ottoman states. Whenever Turkey does something that they don't like, they always say the same things....

"We are not a vilayet of yours", "You don't appoint governors to our state ", "You will not rule us", etc.. Syria, Iraq, Egypt always the same reaction.

A sane person should ask himself "How can Turkey rule a sovereign nation in the 21 century ??? "

This type reaction is common in ex-Ottoman states. Whenever Turkey does something that they don't like, they always say the same things....

"We are not a vilayet of yours", "You don't appoint governors to our state ", "You will not rule us", etc.. Syria, Iraq, Egypt always the same reaction.

A sane person should ask himself "How can Turkey rule a sovereign nation in the 21 century ??? "

Its because of Erdogans attitude, meddling in internal affairs of ( Iraq, Syria, Egypt ).

Well such reaction is natural, they certainly do not like the person who is telling them you have stolen the leadership with a coup. Although I agree that it's somehow a coup, but Erdogan should get over it, if Morsi was a competent leader, he wouldn't have let millions of peoples in to streets.

The Egypt's FM reaction is also very emotional indeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom