What's new

‘Turkey will never rule Arab World’ – Egypt’s FM

Status
Not open for further replies.
''Mostly kurds dont understand each other'' ; From where did you conclude that? That is not true. I am a Kurd from Central Anatolia and there is a Kurd from Hakkari on these boards. We understand each other perfectly since I have written in Kurdish to him two or three times.

Again, not having an unified language does create difficulties over time. So some Kurds might not understand each other. But by genetics and by their place of origin they are still related as an ethnic group. Kurds from central Anatolia are usually from the Xalikan, Chelebi and Canbegi tribes. These tribes are originally from Gurgum ( Marash) and Dîlok ( Enteb) area. But during the Ottoman Empire they settled in central Anatolia. But their original tribe is still to be found in Gurgum and Dilok.

Listen, I know I am going to get banned if I get into a discussion with a MHP supporter like you. It is pointless. You just keep to believing Kurds have no history and then when some mature individual amongst you is ready, I am ready to provide a time line.

Also, I know every single thing there is to know about Kurdish dialects. I speak, read and write my language perfectly fine :)

Do you speak, write and read Circassian?
probably you speak turkish better than us also.

You don't seem to understand that Altaic is a proposed language family, not a race.

You keep showing Mongol and Turkic haplogroups, why don't you show the Iranic haplogroups like that of Tajiks ? Afraid that those haplogroups will match up with the Turkic ones?

We have Mongol speaking Muslims in China, the Dongxiang and Bonan. DNA tests on the Dongxiang actually show a significant portion of their paternal ancestry is Iranic, they are just Mongol speaking. They have eastern Iranic haplogroups like R1a1a while Mongols are mostly Haplogroup C.

The Dongxiang were central asian Iranic peoples who were brought to China, and Mongolized in language after they married Mongol women.

Those Turkic populations who carry Iranic Y chromosome markers were Turkified Iranic nomads. The Scythians, Sarmatians, Sakas, Massagetae and Parthians were all nomadic Iranic, caucasian peoples. After Turkic tribes defeated those Iranic peoples, it absorbed them and Turkified them.

Bold part: As far as Y-chromosome is concerned its DNA is transmitted from a father to a son. So, how come after the Turkic tribes defeated the Iranic peoples the flow of Y-chromosome flowed from Iranic to Turkic.

It should have been opposite, isn't it? The Turks would take multiple wives from the defeated Iranics, and they would father the sons. So, the Turkic Y-chromsome should be prevalent in that case.

Could you please check the matter? There can be two/three separate explanations:

1) Either the Turks were defeated, so there are more Iranic Y-chromosomes because Iranics took Turkic wives, or

2) The Iranics were defeated and many of their young men became war prisoners at the hands of those Turkics. The war captives became slaves, but many were allowed to take Turkic wives at certain time.

3) There was no lingering war and the two groups started to live side by side. This caused the diffusion of DNA both ways with Iranic men marrying more with the Turkic women than the other way.

Bold part: As far as Y-chromosome is concerned its DNA is transmitted from a father to a son. So, how come after the Turkic tribes defeated the Iranic peoples the flow of Y-chromosome flowed from Iranic to Turkic.

It should have been opposite, isn't it? The Turks would take multiple wives from the defeated Iranics, and they would father the sons. So, the Turkic Y-chromsome should be prevalent in that case.

Could you please check the matter? There can be two/three separate explanations:

1) Either the Turks were defeated, so there are more Iranic Y-chromosomes because Iranics took Turkic wives, or

2) The Iranics were defeated and many of their young men became war prisoners at the hands of those Turkics. The war captives became slaves, but many were allowed to take Turkic wives at certain time.

3) There was no lingering war and the two groups started to live side by side. This caused the diffusion of DNA both ways with Iranic men marrying more with the Turkic women than the other way.

Really im so hard laugh to you . Turks defaeat iranic after give their females ? also you eu centrist calls turks like barbarians ? hahaha :cuckoo: :omghaha: all the turkic people have different type mongolid mt dna and have older R1A AND R1B Y DNA than iranic and eu people .

Last edited by a moderator:

Steppe peoples often absorbed conquered peoples entirely.

Vestal Fire: An Environmental History, Told through Fire, of Europe and ... - Stephen J. Pyne - Google Books

The Turkic Khaganate took over a massive part of central asia and the Russian steppes within a few years when previously only Iranic peoples lived there. The Iranic peoples probably outnumbered their Turkic conquerors.

The Ottomans recruited male Europeans to serve as Jannisaries after converting them to Islam and making them learn Turkish. Although they were originally forbidden to marry, this rule was broken, and Selim II lifted the marriage ban entirely. The Jannisaries settled in Anatolia and other parts of the middle east and eventually the entire corps became inherited in the family. This is just an example of how Y chromosome DNA from the conquered population can get into the conquerors.

Do we have any recorded Scytho-Turkic wars or Sarmatian-Turkic wars in history? It's not coincidence that the Iranic steppe nomads from Central Asia suddenly disappeared after the Gökturks were present in the 6th cenutry in Central Asia. It seems like that the Scythians suddenly disapppeared in world history after the Gökturks appeared. I think that the Sakas allied themselves with Turkic steppe nomads. I mean both had a very similar lifestyle and similar world views as steppe nomads.

Steppe peoples often absorbed conquered peoples entirely.

The Turkic Khaganate took over a massive part of central asia and the Russian steppes within a few years when previously only Iranic peoples lived there. The Iranic peoples probably outnumbered their Turkic conquerors.

The Ottomans recruited male Europeans to serve as Jannisaries after converting them to Islam and making them learn Turkish. Although they were originally forbidden to marry, this rule was broken, and Selim II lifted the marriage ban entirely. The Jannisaries settled in Anatolia and other parts of the middle east and eventually the entire corps became inherited in the family. This is just an example of how Y chromosome DNA from the conquered population can get into the conquerors.

We could also explain the high percentage of Haplogroup R1a in most Turkic peoples as founder effect:

In population genetics, the founder effect is the loss of genetic variation that occurs when a new population is established by a very small number of individulas from a larger population.

please stop those genetics bullshits it is getting disgust

Do we have any recorded Scytho-Turkic wars or Sarmatian-Turkic wars in history? It's not coincidence that the Iranic steppe nomads from Central Asia suddenly disappeared after the Gökturks were present in the 6th cenutry in Central Asia. It seems like that the Scythians suddenly disapppeared in world history after the Gökturks appeared. I think that the Sakas allied themselves with Turkic steppe nomads. I mean both had a very similar lifestyle and similar world views as steppe nomads.

This book talks about language contact between Iranic and Turkic peoples on the steppes and Turkification of Iranics.

Turkic-Iranian Contact Areas

This book also mentions absorptions of Iranic peoples by Turkic peoples.

The Turkic Languages and Peoples

This talks about how the Turkmen formed from both Turkic conquerors and turkification of Iranic peoples.

The Nomadic Alternative

Turkey > Egypt because Turkish people have intellect to never bring down "their own" to please an outsider like Egypt did

Turkey will always be best for that reason .. the have "AWARENESS" of reality

There is no such thing as us arabs as it was seen in Iraq, Egypt and Algeria and to some extent in Tunis
Its always Arabs get orders from masters

Turkey , China are nations that do not take orders which is why they have a "Higher standard in world"

I wish Pakistan was independent like Turkey to have its own National Interest

@eastwatch If you want to learn turkish education sytem level. you have to compare turkey and bangladesh. Answer is there ;)

Seems most of the Turkey posters are averse to any intellectual discussion. You are one exception. I never said Bangladesh education system is totally good. But, the level is coming up fast with the introduction of newly improved curriculum. We will see its effects within a short few years.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think she is looking for Turkish husband like those Iranian women who come on Turkish TV dating programs and look for proper man. :D

If south-Azerbaijan cedes from Iran. There wouldn't be much left of Iran economically, culturally or demographically. Think about it.

Iran without Azerbaijan is just few Persians and remaining Kurds, Arabs Baluchis ... Ethnic Persian is below 50% of Iran.

Current famous buildings in Iran are all build by Azeri Turks, or more precisely occupied Azerbaijan. I think Persians should wash their mouth. They have no talent, broken off history, and they relly on Azeri for everything.
Says the turkified scum before your open your mouth and embarrass your self let me give you a lesson khar

Turks are barbarian and savages and they had nothing they toke every from the middle easterns yet they hate them

How come scums with no civilization teach the Iranians who had civilization and culture for thousands of years and what the thinks you animals did or invent??!!

s0h1t.jpg

Since, Iran support Armenia, there are 25 million Azerbaijani populations in Iran, why not annex with Azerbaijan north ?

Farsi speaking only 22 million populations? :omghaha:
The map was made by some of the prostitues from turkey :rofl:

Says the turkified scum before your open your mouth and embarrass your self let me give you a lesson khar

Turks are barbarian and savages and they had nothing they toke every from the middle easterns yet they hate them

How come scums with no civilization teach the Iranians who had civilization and culture for thousands of years and what the thinks you animals did or invent??!!

The map was made by some of the prostitues from turkey :rofl:
We all should learn civilized manners from you i guess.
Why are you even reviving a 4 years old thread?

Im not sure why this retard is going back finding all these old threads, I think cause hes country is getting *** raped hes taking the anger from Turks lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom