What's new

‘Turkey will never rule Arab World’ – Egypt’s FM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im not sure why this retard is going back finding all these old threads, I think cause hes country is getting *** raped hes taking the anger from Turks lol
Turkified pieces of shit talking about getting raped??!!:lol:

We all should learn civilized manners from you i guess.
Why are you even reviving a 4 years old thread?
Stating some facts in that way is the only way the turkified animals like atatdog will understand

Turkified pieces of shit talking about getting raped??!![emoji38]

Stating some facts in that way is the only way the turkified animals like atatdog will understand
Why you on the Internet kid? You got double penetration from all sides. Ain't you a man to go and fight for your country? Or did you run away?

What country you from? Don't matter we "barbarians" most probably slaughtered you like dogs too wherever in the middle east your from and the funny thing is we "barbarians" are more developed, cleaner stronger and more scientifically and technologically developed than your shitty country.

Why you on the Internet kid? You got double penetration from all sides. Ain't you a man to go and fight for your country? Or did you run away?

What country you from? Don't matter we "barbarians" most probably slaughtered you like dogs too wherever in the middle east your from and the funny thing is we "barbarians" are more developed, cleaner stronger and more scientifically and technologically developed than your shitty country.
I don't care but I enjoy destroying the scums who use racism and fabricate history

I don't care but I enjoy destroying the scums who use racism and fabricate history

You destroy! LOL Just in your dreams! You saw the reality four years later as you waked up a thread which was already dead by four years! Didn't you noticed this fact before! LOL That's the your problem!

Sorry Bro! Keyboard error as I'm so angry with that fake-aryans

You had fake Ayran?

sutas-ayran-200-ml-27038-57-K.jpg

Calm down my friend what's your issue with the Turks please go ahead tell us if maybe there is a mistake we'll try to work it out trough dialogue not cursing eachother

Turks are barbarian and savages and they had nothing they toke every from the middle easterns yet they hate them
yeah right you dont hate all Turks but just said this

This is a fact but the problem is the turanian and pan Turkists dogs hate the nations that they toke everything from them

We will start with gypsy iraq and enslave you first! :chilli:

But we need to wait USA, isis, Iran and Russia all want to have a go at you first. :haha:

What is "toke", is it an arabic word? :omghaha:

you said Turks are barbarians and savages and dont try to make a u-turn . just try apologize at least

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom