What's new

Turkey to repair dozens of mosques in Syria

Attila the Hun

Reaction score
Country
Turkey

AFP Photo

Turkey's the Presidency of Religious Affairs (DİB, better known as Diyanet) plans to repair dozens of mosques in Syria that were heavily damaged in the ongoing war, according to the head of foundation on Sunday.

Mustafa Tutkun told Anadolu Agency that the state-run foundation was planning to construct and repair 66 mosques in cooperation with the Prime Ministry.

Tutkun said the projects would be carried out in places where terrorists had been eliminated by Turkey-led Operation Euphrates Shield, including Cobanbey, Azaz and Jarablus.

Some mosques have already been reopened after repairs.

"We completed the repairs of the Kebir, Nur and Hasan mosques in Jarablus and have reopened it to the public for worship," he added.

Additionally, Tutkun said the foundation restored and reopened 127 mosques in cooperation with the Directorate of Religious Affairs that had been damaged by the PKK terror group in Turkey's east and southeast.

Syria has been locked in a devastating civil war since early 2011, when the Bashar al-Assad regime cracked down on pro-democracy protests -- which erupted as part of the Arab Spring uprisings -- with unexpected ferocity.

Since then, hundreds of thousands of people are believed to have been killed and millions more displaced by the conflict.

https://www.dailysabah.com/syrian-crisis/2017/04/23/turkey-to-repair-dozens-of-mosques-in-syria

Building Mosques more important than helping Syrian civilians? Just like Saudia who offered to build Mosques in Germany instead of accepting Syrian immigrants. Wow! Turkey is following suit. Hypocrisy, especially after a Islamic terrorist is in power in Turkey after rigged polls. I can see the noor on the Turkish faces with the glowing Imaan that drives to see only religion, not humans. Choro Imaan, Bano Insaan. Now, we know it's not alone Hindutva fascists in India, but it's the same with Islamofascism too with enough examples altogether.

What you on about, they're hosting millions of Syrian refugees.

Alot of gas in your post...take it easy.

Building Mosques more important than helping Syrian civilians?
Just google to learn what we've done for Syrians.We spent more than 25 billion USD for Syrians.How many country on the world can accept more than 3 million people in to their country if there is risk for terrorism. We didnt put them in to camps like Europians done.They are free in Turkey and can travel and can work.Their childrens are going to school like ours and they can go to hospitals like we do and at the same conditions as we turkish citizens have.
You have an wrong idea what you dont see or know about Turkey's helps to Syrians.But it is normal i think because of Idians general mentality towards Turks.
1494283_10.jpg

1494283_7.jpg

1494283_11.jpg

Last edited:
Building Mosques more important than helping Syrian civilians? Just like Saudia who offered to build Mosques in Germany instead of accepting Syrian immigrants. Wow! Turkey is following suit. Hypocrisy, especially after a Islamic terrorist is in power in Turkey after rigged polls. I can see the noor on the Turkish faces with the glowing Imaan that drives to see only religion, not humans. Choro Imaan, Bano Insaan. Now, we know it's not alone Hindutva fascists in India, but it's the same with Islamofascism too with enough examples altogether.

Turkey already host 3 million of refugees + Sends humanitarian aid + Maker of ceasfire + Treats wounded refugees in hospitals + Education of children ... Repairing mosques is just a bonus ... I think you have no idea what you are talking about.. ? Go tell to the rest of the worl and EU countries about helping refugees.

Building Mosques more important than helping Syrian civilians? Just like Saudia who offered to build Mosques in Germany instead of accepting Syrian immigrants. Wow! Turkey is following suit.

Aye, exactly like Saudia. We host over 3 million Syrians. Saudia = Zero.

we know it's not alone Hindutva fascists in India

I have no clue what's going on in India. I am in no position to comment.

Just google to learn what we've done for Syrians.We spent more than 25 billion USD for Syrians.How many country on the world can accept more than 3 million people in to their country if there is risk for terrorism. We didnt put them in to camps like Europians done.They are free in Turkey and can travel and can work.Their childrens are going to school like ours and they can go to hospitals like we do and at the same conditions as we turkish citizens have.
You have an wrong idea what you dont see or know about Turkey's helps to Syrians.But it is normal i think because of Idians general mentality towards Turks.
1494283_10.jpg

1494283_7.jpg

1494283_11.jpg
i have just come back from your country a week ago after vacations.... it's heaven on earth... so much diversity, culture, love and tolerance! it's beautiful... if i had a chance to stay in your country... i would... only problem for me is the language.... i have learnt so many, just don;t want to anymore. but yeah to top it off... if i were to stay in a muslim majority country... it would most definitely be turkey... it's just perfect.
ps. I LOVE BAKLAVA <3

may God bless turkey with all the blessing. and save it from devil eyes ameen..

world should learn from turkey instead of wasting money to kill innocents. why not invest money to prospers the people

Shove it u little indian piece of shit...

world should learn from turkey instead of wasting money to kill innocents. why not invest money to prospers the people
How will mosques help the people to prosper.Syria needs schools and hospitals,money could have been spent wisely.

read the whole thread and comments to understand before quoting others..
I asked you a question on your post,reading your post is enough.and i again repeat.
How will mosques help people to prosper ?
If you cant answer dont quote me ,i will take it as you dont know the answer and leave it at that.

Back
Top Bottom