What's new

Turkey to enter top 10 largest economies by 2023

Democracy Index measures the state of democracy in 167 countries. The Economist Intelligence Unit's Democracy Index is based on 60 indicators grouped in five different categories: electoral process and pluralism, civil liberties, functioning of government, political participation and political culture.

Democracy_Index_2011.png

The Economist Intelligence Unit Democracy index map for 2011, with greener colours representing more democratic countries.

Good news is that although current score of turkey is 5.73 (categorized as Hybrid regime), hopefully with the new constitution and upcoming changes in it's judiciary structure, it will join countries in "flawed democracy" group with a least score of 6. Hope the journalism freedom matches better with European standards by then.

The economies of 2050, my prediction, are as follows:

1.) China
2.) USA
3.) Brazil
4.) India
5.) Russia
6.) Indonesia
7.) Mexico
8.) United Kingdom
9.) Japan
10.) France
11.) Turkey
12.) Germany

The economies of 2050, my prediction, are as follows:

1.) China
2.) USA
3.) Brazil
4.) India
5.) Russia
6.) Indonesia
7.) Mexico
8.) United Kingdom
9.) Japan
10.) France
11.) Turkey
12.) Germany

I doubt UK, France and Turkey can surpass Germany..German economy is very strong..

Thats what I'm saying all the time to my friends and family, we need more and better education. The average Turkish students English is awful. Gender equality comes with education. We're not even world-average.

We should for now (short-term) start a incentive for highly skilled from Muslim countries, but we don't even have a law about immigration. If we could do something similar to Canada that would be freaking awesome. I could very well imagine having some Pakistani engineers or Iranian scientists. Due to our recent economic performance we're allready getting some skilled labour from Greece and East-Europe, without even trying to get them.

You are right. There is additional information at webometrics

start another thread and we will talk about Iran. do you feel Turkey is not important enough for us to talk about it?
Turkey is clearly more advanced than Iran in most fields. You people are hallucinating too much, is that why you call yourself Persian God? There is no way for Iran to catch up with Turkey any time soon.

Turkey is clearly more advanced than Iran in most fields. You people are hallucinating too much, is that why you call yourself Persian God? There is no way for Iran to catch up with Turkey any time soon.

Lets all hail to the Glorious And powerfull Persian Economy. Hail Persian Economy! Lolz :lol:

767px-Iran_Export_Treemap.jpg

I did not want to come back and comment here but after your retarded comment I had to.
Turkey aint ****, I am looking at your MADE IN TURKEY thread and I see nothing...all I see is some vehicles which you begged NATO for. if it was not NATO you would be another sauid arabia. riding camels and licking american and Israel's *** for help :rofl::rofl:

You so called powerful Turkey cannot even defeat the PKK...you a bunch a jokers.
Iran is already more advanced than you country in science and by 2018 we would 4th in the world on scientific output.

I did not want to come back and comment here but after your retarded comment I had to.
Turkey aint ****, I am looking at your MADE IN TURKEY thread and I see nothing...all I see is some vehicles which you begged NATO for. if it was not NATO you would be another sauid arabia. riding camels and licking american and Israel's *** for help :rofl::rofl:

You so called powerful Turkey cannot even defeat the PKK...you a bunch a jokers.
Iran is already more advanced than you country in science and by 2018 we would 4th in the world on scientific output.

Aaah look guys guys god of the Persian Trolls is back. What the mather you ********?. This dude things some santioned nation for nearly a decade and is mainly depending on its oil is actually far better in Military, Politictly and Economicly then the Booming Turkey. Have you ever seen such delusional of this level?

Even if you are most advancing Science countries for decadse you wont be close to the sciencetific level of Turkey, That you only can Dream of. :D

Lets all hail to the Glorious And powerfull Persian Economy. Hail Persian Economy! Lolz :lol:

767px-Iran_Export_Treemap.jpg

When did I brag about Iran current economy you fool?
we are talking about Turkey here, your life is dependant on the EU, which your begging to join.
in a few years you will be the next greece :rofl::rofl::lol:

You seem like a very unstable person. Some time ago you created this thread.
I am making this thread myself however this is a joint thread made by me, mosamania, aryan b and all the other members who are sick and tired of seeing us brother fighting.

our real enemies would love watching us do this, a lot of sunni have hate towards shia and vice verca, but why? I am not religous right now but I was in Iran and I was a muslim. a never there did I hear a single word about sunni v shia. that is being created to create hate between us.

our friend mosamania who alot of people think as a hater of Iran and shia is actually someone who donated money for the Iranian earthquake victim and he makes comment in anger sometimes like I do.

like using words like wahabi.

anger makes people do things they regret very badly, so lets not let it seperate us any more.
we need to make sure small things don't make us hate each other. because what we say here to each other makes a big difference, for example I might make someone hate me here because of my word, imagine what happend if that guy become a president or a king of that country and those hating words are something he will judge us by.

I made it very clear that me,mosa will do our best to stop this hate but you have to do your part as well.

look at europe, they are united even though they hate their differences so why can't we?

Mods please make this a sticky thread.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/irania...read-iran-saudi-turkey-all.html#ixzz1vzF6AQ1w

Now you are the only one who bash others for their nationality etc.

Aaah look guys guys god of the Persian Trolls is back. What the mather you ********?. This dude things some santioned nation for nearly a decade and is mainly depending on its oil is actually far better in Military, Politictly and Economicly then the Booming Turkey. Have you ever seen such delusional of this level?

Even if you are most advancing Science countries for decadse you wont be close to the sciencetific level of Turkey, That you only can Dream of. :D

where is this so called great science of Turkey?:lol:

we have already gibe ahead of you this year you moron.
you cannot even research this basic fact???:rofl:
LMAO, you beg Israel to fix your drones for you, you would be nothing without NATO.

When did I brag about Iran current economy you fool?
we are talking about Turkey here, your life is dependant on the EU, which your begging to join.
in a few years you will be the next greece :rofl::rofl::lol:

Look now to the little Persian God, First he was all bregging on how Iranian Economy is number 17th and how much oil they have and now he is claiming he never bregged. Naughty naughty Iranian :disagree:

You seem like a very unstable person. Some time ago you created this thread I am making this thread myself however this is a joint thread made by me, mosamania, aryan b and all the other members who are sick and tired of seeing us brother fighting.

our real enemies would love watching us do this, a lot of sunni have hate towards shia and vice verca, but why? I am not religous right now but I was in Iran and I was a muslim. a never there did I hear a single word about sunni v shia. that is being created to create hate between us.

our friend mosamania who alot of people think as a hater of Iran and shia is actually someone who donated money for the Iranian earthquake victim and he makes comment in anger sometimes like I do.

like using words like wahabi.

anger makes people do things they regret very badly, so lets not let it seperate us any more.
we need to make sure small things don't make us hate each other. because what we say here to each other makes a big difference, for example I might make someone hate me here because of my word, imagine what happend if that guy become a president or a king of that country and those hating words are something he will judge us by.

I made it very clear that me,mosa will do our best to stop this hate but you have to do your part as well.

look at europe, they are united even though they hate their differences so why can't we?

Mods please make this a sticky thread.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/irania...read-iran-saudi-turkey-all.html#ixzz1vzE294un

Where you wrote:

Someone who writes this and then comes here and continues on bashing Saudi Arabia and Turkey must have some serious issues. You want peace but you are the only one who curses and bash other countries. Get a hold of yourself soon.

You idiots do not know the meaning of peace, so don't change the sunbject.
we are talking about superpower Turkey.
turkey1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom