What's new

Turkey to enter top 10 largest economies by 2023

where is this so called great science of Turkey?:lol:

we have already gibe ahead of you this year you moron.
you cannot even research this basic fact???:rofl:
LMAO, you beg Israel to fix your drones for you, you would be nothing without NATO.

Lolz dont bother comparing Militarty please. We have an advanced UAV Sector Producing MALE UAVS, Even Germany, France and other Nation is gaining Technology from Turkey Through Talarion Project. You only can dream of making Drones such as Turkey.

You idiots do not know the meaning of peace, so don't change the sunbject.
we are talking about superpower Turkey.
turkey1.jpg

Yes and the Galatic Rulers Of Iranians, They should not be messed with or they will come with there Powerfull Domestic made Deathstars able to be made because of there Glorious Number 17th Economy.

come on guys..PGK is just an emotional kid..Dont play his game and just ignore..problem solved

where is this so called great science of Turkey?:lol:
Why don't you google? :woot:

Just google;

Turkey's scientific achievements "Turkey + science"

Turkish defence industry

Turkey's exports

Turkish industry

etc. etc.. be creative

Shouldn't be that difficult for a Persian "God" ?

So, what is some of Turkey's main products that make the economy get advanced. Now country like S.Korea has cars industry Ships Electronics Appliances and so on but what Turkey really make in huge numbers and export it.

So, what is some of Turkey's main products that make the economy get advanced. Now country like S.Korea has cars industry Ships Electronics Appliances and so on but what Turkey really make in huge numbers and export it.

Erdogan`s post ( #156 ) might help you brother..Except the last part :)

Its advancing, Not fully advanced. Turkey already made Semi-Domestic Cars with Several brands such as Ford and Renault. Currently we are trying to build Fully domestic Cars for the 2023 vision, We already made several Electric Cars but those are rather inferior to normal. Same goes for Electronic devices.

Personnaly i see Turkey as S.Korea but at its very earlty stages. We work together with Foreig Companies, Do alot of Research and in this way we want to gain enough Know-how to go Domestic.

I've got some info from wiki. It looks optimistic for Turkey to get in advanced position. I hope all that serve Turkey and its neighbors in the good way. Although Turkey attitude in Iraq And Syria is not promising at all. May Allah bless Turkey with a better regime.

Please be calm and post something useful to read. Something which improves your friends understanding regard to economy. Be sure God knew better than all of his racist creatures when he created the races such as Arabs, Turks, Persians, etc. It is a fact that the elite scientists from all over the world choose to live in countries with strong international aspects like USA, Canada, Australia ..., not a developed country with extreme racial inclination like Germany. So if you do not have believe in God, please show some respect to the IQ of those scientists.

I expect to see some comparison between Turkey and the rivalries (of getting rank 10) based on provided data and graphs. Is there someone to give us a conclusion about the major strength and weakness of Turkey through the road of being in top 10?

I did not want to come back and comment here but after your retarded comment I had to.
Turkey aint ****, I am looking at your MADE IN TURKEY thread and I see nothing...all I see is some vehicles which you begged NATO for. if it was not NATO you would be another sauid arabia. riding camels and licking american and Israel's *** for help

WTF? Do you imagine Turkish industry manufacturing capability which only consists of What "Made in Turkey" thread locating in Military forum section of PDF is consisting ? With this aspect, Your economy whose incomes are depend of %75 oil/petrol cash can't compete with Turkish economy rising without any oil/petrol incomes... :)

I just googled Turkish scientific achievement and nothing came up...it was just something about their president giving a prize.
can someone give a link to see how good turkey is in science.
Thank you.

Also, please keep this thread clean, I am sick of 90% of threads being useless argument.

I just googled Turkish scientific achievement and nothing came up...it was just something about their president giving a prize.
can someone give a link to see how good turkey is in science.
Thank you.

Also, please keep this thread clean, I am sick of 90% of threads being useless argument.

I think I have a good one. Thomson Reuters as one of the most internationally trusted sources in scientific evaluations considers all high impact publications around the world. This report from Thomson Reuters shows the Arabian, Persian and Turkish Middle East' output is growing rapidly, exceeding Asia and Latin America in rate of increase.

Sustainable Society Index has the objective of stimulating and assisting societies in their development towards sustainability.

SSI_definition.jpg

Framework_SSI2010.gif

Maps provided by Sustainable Society Foundation are really useful. Maps are available on the bases of 24 indicators, 8 Categories, 3 Wellbeing, and finaly the Sustainable Society Index (SSI). The interactive maps offer anyone the opportunity to see how a country is performing with respect to sustainability. One can make comparisons with other countries.

Interactive-maps

Back
Top Bottom