What's new

Turkey to double flights from India

Status
Not open for further replies.
this thread is itself an example that how all pakistanis are so confused about their relations with world. u guys are confused btw nationalism and trade and friendship an brotherhood and kashmir. bring out one voice not a billion.
if turkey is a frind if pak and cant earn anything off pakistan, then it will certainly look for place in south asia where it can make money. and i dont think any country is more attractive than india. and as india is always ready to do trade irrespective of friendship or enemy we invited them because we put nationalism and interests before our religion, kashmir or enemies.

Okay, so then what's wrong if Pakistan recognizes Armenia then? Why should Pakistan hold back from establishing relations with Armenia?

Des it matter? Its like saying if someone kills 1 person he has committed lesser evil than a person who has killed thousands of people, even though both are murderers.

As i said, its the government's policies that have messed up our relations with USA, we should only decide whom we want to trade with and we should not let others decide who we establish relations with.

What does this have to do with anything? Yeah, we're all Muslims, but i can't see how this should affect our national interests. This has nothing to do with Pakistan looking after its national interests.

Armenian recognition of Kashmir belonging to India

We call someone who murdered one person a murderer and we call someone who murdered thausands a mass-murderer... See the difference? and are you compering opression of millions of people and making them a minorty in their own motherland with having a insignificant trade volume with India?

Pakistan does not recodnise Armenia because Armenian recognition of Kashmir as belonging to India... and Turkey and Azernaijan themselves recodnise Armenia as soverieng nation...

Whether or not if Armenia recognizes Kashmir as part of india i'm not aware, however if they did then it is completely understandable considering that Pakistan has blindly supported Turkey against Armenia.

Few members complain about insignificant trade numbers between Turkey and India and guess who are these people...
I can care less, trade with india all you want, i just can't see why people would object if we were to do the same with regards to Armenia.

Not one Turkish diplomat or politican asked Pakistan anything other than friendly relationship... I guess it is too mch for some people... I guess we are lucky that are few people like you in Pakistan...
Of course, you would consider yourself "lucky", since it is in your national interests to see a submersive Pakistan that doesn't pursue its own national interests.

Turkey did not do anything to hurt Pakistans national interests but you are against that close relationship while you support Iran which sells discounted oil to India, Russia which is the largest arms supplier of India...
Iran neither supports india against Pakistan or Pakistan against india, they are more like neutral, so if they do sell oil to india then at least they are not pretending to side with us on one hand and then strengthen relations with our enemy on the other, unlike some so called "brotherly" countries.

Turks are nationalistic and propably one of the most exteremist of of them... But there is a very good side effect of that, they know who are their friends and who are not unlike some people I can name on this forum :)
So Nationalism is good for you and its bad for us?:what:

Like i said, can't wait till Pakistan joins SCO and strengthens relations with Russia while establishing relations with Armenia.

Okay, so then what's wrong if Pakistan recognizes Armenia then? Why should Pakistan hold back from establishing relations with Armenia?

Ask the foreign office instead of Turkey !

Des it matter? Its like saying if someone kills 1 person he has committed lesser evil than a person who has killed thousands of people, even though both are murderers.

What kind of a messed up analogy is that ?

As i said, its the government's policies that have messed up our relations with USA, we should only decide whom we want to trade with and we should not let others decide who we establish relations with.

We don't let others decide whom we trade with...its the people within us who show solidarity with the Palestinians and the Arabs. And opposition to the US of A.

What does this have to do with anything? Yeah, we're all Muslims, but i can't see how this should affect our national interests. This has nothing to do with Pakistan looking after its national interests.

It creates a natural alignment for us ! Sticking with the Arabs and Muslims the World Over has been in our national interests always...but there is a difference between showing solidarity with them and sending armies to their countries to protect the Regime ! I agree the latter is extremely counter-productive.

this thread is itself an example that how all pakistanis are so confused about their relations with world. u guys are confused btw nationalism and trade and friendship an brotherhood and kashmir. bring out one voice not a billion.
if turkey is a frind if pak and cant earn anything off pakistan, then it will certainly look for place in south asia where it can make money. and i dont think any country is more attractive than india. and as india is always ready to do trade irrespective of friendship or enemy we invited them because we put nationalism and interests before our religion, kashmir or enemies.

Maybe Pakistan can learn a few things from india and drop the brotherhood crap, only National interests, what benefits Pakistan should only be our concern.

Losig Turkey? Did you ever heard any news about one Turk or Turkish diplomat badmouthing Pakistan? You are confusing trade and friendship...

Edit: don't forget that Turkey didn't even send invitation to India on Afghanistan conferance...

Did you know that Turkey apologised for the foolish misstep and then invited India for the next conference?

It is only natural for Turkey to improve ties with India given the ground realities
After an absence, India back at Turkey meet on Afghan - India - DNA

Cool down bro..its just a trade..Turkiye is still with Pakistan on Kashmir issue..
istanbul is an important transit point for 1.000.000.000 Bharat people to fly europa..:pakistan:

Actually Turkey official position is that Kashmir is a bilateral issue to be resolved between India and Pakistan.

And that is pretty much closer to the Indian stance than the Pakistani stance. The last time Turkey did raise this issue on International fora, it apologised for this to India

Turkey 'apologises' for raising Kashmir issue in UN - Indian Express

Maybe Pakistan can learn a few things from india and drop the brotherhood crap, only National interests, what benefits Pakistan should only be our concern.

r u trying to warn or scare turkey by saying that? pakistan calling armenia brother has no impact on them as they have already said it.

Turkey does not cooperate with India in Central Asia... I don't know about Iran but I guess even Iran can't do that because of their fear of angering China which they transfered a lot of military tech and got supported on international community...

Well in the 1990s, India, Iran, Turkey and CARs worked quite closely in supporting the Northern Alliance. So all these countries have co-operated before. Infact, Turkey even hosted Abdul Rashid Dostum who was a commander in the Northern Alliance. This was one of the reasons why Turkish-Pakistani relations degaraded over Afghanistan as the Pakistanis were supporting the Taliban.

Even today, Turkey as part of the NATO-ISAF mission is killing Taliban foot soldiers in Afghanistan.

Why are we raging so much? Guys, you need to realise that in this world, friendship doesn't exist. Just cultural or religious ties at best. Almost every country in the world looks after it's own interests, everyone. This includes Pakistan; the reason we haven't recognised Armenia is because they recognise Kashmir to be part of India while the rest of world (aside Israel) recognise Kashmir as disputed territory.

Ask the foreign office instead of Turkey !
Yeah, as if my dad owns the foreign office :lol:,

What kind of a messed up analogy is that ?
reread it, maybe you'll understand a lot better.

We don't let others decide whom we trade with...
Then who does? Turkey?

It creates a natural alignment for us ! Sticking with the Arabs and Muslims the World Over has been in our national interests always...but there is a difference between showing solidarity with them and sending armies to their countries to protect the Regime ! I agree the latter is extremely counter-productive.
Showing solidarity is one thing, but making a enemy out of a country (that too one that has never harmed our us in any way) just because its a enemy of Turkey or Arabs hurts us in the long run and therefore should not be our priority.

the reason we haven't recognised Armenia is because they recognise Kashmir to be part of India
Maybe that's because we don't recognize them and therefore gained their animosity without even have a dialogue with them? Ever thought about it that way?

r u trying to warn or scare turkey by saying that?
Nope, not at all, i can care less, i'm only replying to what you said.

pakistan calling armenia brother has no impact on them as they have already said it.
So? I can care less about what they think. And neither did i say Pakistan will be "calling" armenia its brother, recognizing and establishing relations with a country that has done nothing wrong to Pakistan isn't a bad idea.

Whether or not if Armenia recognizes Kashmir as part of india i'm not aware, however if they did then it is completely understandable considering that Pakistan has blindly supported Turkey against Armenia.

I can care less, trade with india all you want, i just can't see why people would object if we were to do the same with regards to Armenia.

Of course, you would consider yourself "lucky", since it is in your national interests to see a submersive Pakistan that doesn't pursue its own national interests.

Iran neither supports india against Pakistan or Pakistan against india, they are more like neutral, so if they do sell oil to india then at least they are not pretending to side with us on one hand and then strengthen relations with our enemy on the other, unlike some so called "brotherly" countries.

So Nationalism is good for you and its bad for us?:what:

Like i said, can't wait till Pakistan joins SCO and strengthens relations with Russia while establishing relations with Armenia.

Hahaha :) Maybe because it is Pakistan rightful support of Azeris and Turks? I can't understand why are you hurting this much over insignificant trade volume... India was not hurt enough to cur trade ties over ''Turkish Foreign Minister Backs Pakistan’s Position On Kashmir''... I guess this reaction only comes from you and Armenians :D

Common people does not have the same capacity to understand the bigger issue and don't worry much, Turks did not forget Subcontinent muslims help since 100 years and Pakistans support on other Turkish causes, they won't talk about supporting India against Pakistan unlike you :)

Yes... It is our national interest that Pakistan to stay passive... Did you ever put a single thought on that post? There is a Turkish proverb '' Raise your the people you call friend and you will raise with them'' and I guess nearly all Turks know what it means :)

''Turkish Foreign Minister Backs Pakistan’s Position On Kashmir''
"After the new developments in Jammu and Kashmir reiterate the continued support of the organization to the Kashmiri people in their struggle for self-determination. I condemned the use of force against the Kashmiri people and I called the Indian government to take immediate steps to end violence against innocent Kashmiris." Yep... I can see the two faced comments of our minister... How bad of him to talk like this on UN and act like he actually means it...

Who said nationalism was bad for Pakistan?

I guess you really can't wait because it will never happen and you will propably died on your bed thinking what was the wrong part of my plan :D

This is not that serious to have a 10 page thread, honestly...

Turkeys and Indias relationship is 'ok' and it'll stay that way. They both want to make money off of each other!

India wants to increase trade with a lot of nations. From Thailand to Canada.

This is not that serious to have a 10 page thread, honestly...

Turkeys and Indias relationship is 'ok' and it'll stay that way. They both want to make money off of each other!

I don't think so no... Turkish and Indian relationship is doomed to fail because...

Turks wants to take every penny while Indians wants to keep every penny :D Russell Peters *just changed Chinese with Turks*

Edit: some correction...

I can't understand why are you hurting this much over insignificant trade volume...
I'm not hurt at all, what makes you think i'm "hurt" over Turkey being in bed with india, keep at it for all i care.

Just hope a sane leadership comes into power and establishes relations with Armenia.
armenia-emoticon-flag.gif

India was not hurt enough to cur trade ties over ''Turkish Foreign Minister Backs Pakistan’s Position On Kashmir''... I guess this reaction only comes from you and Armenians
Sorry, but actions speak louder than words when it comes to politics, empty promises don't live up to it.

Common people does not have the same capacity to understand the bigger issue and don't worry much, Turks did not forget Subcontinent muslims help since 100 years and Pakistans support on other Turkish causes, they won't talk about supporting India against Pakistan unlike you
Well, lets see, why wouldn't you talk good of Pakistanis who blindly support Turkey while compromising their own dignity.

''Turkish Foreign Minister Backs Pakistan’s Position On Kashmir''
"After the new developments in Jammu and Kashmir reiterate the continued support of the organization to the Kashmiri people in their struggle for self-determination. I condemned the use of force against the Kashmiri people and I called the Indian government to take immediate steps to end violence against innocent Kashmiris." Yep... I can see the two faced comments of our minister... How bad of him to talk like this on UN and act like he actually means it...
Empty promises, as i said before, actions speak louder than words, has Turkey given indian Kashmiris stapled Visas like China did in support of Pakistan? No, Turkey did not.

I guess you really can't wait because it will never happen and you will propably died on your bed thinking what was the wrong part of my plan :D
Ooooh, i'm so offended.

Reported for personal attacks.

What seems to be the problem here? Turkey is doubling its flights to India has nothing to do with Indian prosperity... Indians don'tget too excited because Turkish Airlines in general has increased its flights all over the globe and its not just India itself....

-Turkish Airlines starts commercial flights to Somalia
Turkish Airlines starts commercial flights to Somalia | World news | guardian.co.uk

-Turkish Airlines to operate flights to Bremen, Leipzig
Turkish Airlines to operate flights to Bremen, Leipzig | Economy | World Bulletin

- Turkish Airlines launches flights to Kharkov, Ukraine
Turkish Airlines launches flights to Kharkov, Ukraine

- Turkish Airlines Maintains Policy of Rapid Expansion
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/03/15/w...ines-maintains-policy-of-rapid-expansion.html

- Joint venture with Turkish Airlines
PIA to provide daily link to over 100 int’l destinations

Daily Times - Leading News Resource of Pakistan

- Best Airline Food Winner: Turkish Airlines
Best Airline Food Winner: Turkish Airlines - USATODAY.com

turkish-2-cht-thy-00-10.png

-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom