What's new

Turkey to design, produce its own fighter jet!

TAI is charced to constitute the main characteristics of fighter with optimum general designs within 2 years. Budget of this period is 20 million $. During this time, TAI will decide wheather TF-X would be single/twin engine, manned/unmanned, stealth design...etc When the preparetion was finished, The Project would officially be started with a glory signiture ceremony...

so you are saying that tai has agreed with kai, and are just fixing some details before signing the deal on 50-50 tf-x?

so you are saying that tai has agreed with kai, and are just fixing some details before signing the deal on 50-50 tf-x?

I did not say such a thing. At present, There is not a partner institute in this program. What I am trying to say is that TAI is charced to constitute the best TF-X platform specifications in accordance with requirements of TuAF and the needs of 21. century war environment.

1-10.jpg

I did not say such a thing. At present, There is not a partner institute in this program. What I am trying to say is that TAI is charced to constitute the best TF-X platform specifications in accordance with requirements of TuAF and the needs of 21. century war environment.

kusura bakma, ama abicim. turkce de yaziversen olurmu? benim ingilizcem senin kadar kuvvetli degilde. ben bu yazdigini anlamadigimdandi. :D

English please ..... :meeting:

i just said if he could type it in turkish because i didnt understod what he wrote in english! :D and he did, by sending a message!

thanks again cabatli_53 :tup:

mmmmm

I think Turkey will be better off buying F35s from us :)

of course we're still going to buy F35, but think about it. Why not start a domestic project, get the knowhow in house, improve and when you are capable of building something good one day. you won't have to put up with not being handed source codes.

Everyone says, "it's waste of money to make your own planes when there are countries who makes much better ones", yeah, but they fricking spent time developing that and EVERYONE! has to walk that path if they don't want to end up depending on others.

I need someone the answer my question and it has nothing to do with this thread.

What type UAV is the TAI Gozcu and how much do we have of them??

mmmmm

I think Turkey will be better off buying F35s from us :)

JIGS told me that the F-35 will serve as a multirole fighter focusing on air to ground missions while the new Turkish jet will focus on air dominance.

Btw who is better in military technology, Turkey or India?

You really think so? I would say 50-50, you cant definetly pick out one country.

Well they have been designing and competing in world orders and they are far more advanced than India.

They even have upgrade options for foreign fighters, which is something we cant even imagine.

The turkish firm Aselsan is a giant.

And why u brought a compariosn into this thread if u already knew the answer?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom