What's new

Turkey To Block NATO Ships to Black Sea Report Says

Something has to be done about Russia, the world must understand that U.S. can't be ignored!
NATO must grow a pair and send troops to Ukraine right now.

This is a joke right??

The US has secured her borders and almost came to a Nuclear war with USSR over Cuban Missiles, why would Russia hesitate when her borders are threatened by extreme NATO influence & meddling in her neighbouring countries?

Turkey being a NATO member is going to block NATO ships because Chinese diplomats have convinced the Turkish government to not grant permission for NATO ships???

Perhaps, a recognition of the rising super power and paradigm change according to global situation.

Turkey cant even block any ships in times of peace, i would say this news is BS.
Besides why would Turkey block NATO ships just to help Russia?

When you punch in 'turkey to block nato ships' into a search engine, only THIS stupid site comes up.:rofl:

Wrong side of history.

Even the mighty Roman & world conquering British empires faced decline. It is a fact established by History, an eventual decline follows every majestic rise. We are witnessing the rise of a different super power, its in the making and within 20 years it will be established as the sole super power.....in terms of military and in terms of economy.

Even the mighty Roman & world conquering British empires faced decline. It is a fact established by History, an eventual decline follows every majestic rise. We are witnessing the rise of a different super power, its in the making and within 20 years it will be established as the sole super power.....in terms of military and in terms of economy.

If you're talking china, they have a billion people they can never create jobs for. Especially with the flight of manufacturing which will/is happening because of the rising wages and cost of transportation, not to mention quality. People are expecting too much from china.

China is surrounded by to many powerful players to become a super power. Just look at the south korean,Japanese, and Taiwanese militaries not to forget the u.s forces in the area.

Russia has nukes and the ability to deliver them to continental US => NATO will only huff and puff.

NATO also has nukes, plus, conventionally NATO is far more superior than Russia. Turkey alone is enough for Russia.

Subsequently, several international treaties have governed vessels using the waters. Under the Treaty of Hünkar Iskelesi of 1833, the Bosphorus and Dardanelles straits were to be closed on Russian demand to naval vessels of other powers.[8] Following World War I, the 1920 Treaty of Sèvres demilitarized the strait and made it an international territory under the control of the League of Nations. This was amended under the 1923 Treaty of Lausanne, which restored the straits to Turkish territory—but allowed all foreign warships and commercial shipping to traverse the straits freely. Turkey eventually rejected the terms of that treaty, and subsequently Turkey remilitarized the straits area. The reversion to this old regime was formalized under the Montreux Convention Regarding the Regime of the Turkish Straits of July 1936. That convention, which is still in practical force as of 2011, treats the straits as an international shipping lane, but Turkey retains the right to restrict the naval traffic of non-Black Sea nations (such as Greece, a traditional enemy, or Algeria).
Bosphorus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I think the mighty iran should take all their make believe advanced weapons system, go to Crimea and repel those russians. Show everyone what you got.

I'm afraid that Iran and Russia have "friendly" relations, something that I do not approve of personally. However, I'm being very serious, United States must maintain the status quo as the world's most powerful country. I'm afraid that not responding properly to the past months events sends wrong signals.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom