What's new

Turkey to block access to anti-Islam film

What's wrong with people here? the paradox here is that you are talking about IQ...

How can I put this, your claim of high IQ of non-believers automatically means that believers have less IQ, and that's not true at all. And for the friend thingy, it's just a word people use for politeness. I usually use it with people whom I have hard times with.

Next time, i'll be more careful to not call you as "friend" then. Sorry.

Having a less IQ than somebody else doesn't make you an idiot.

Turar was not saying all religious people have low IQs he was talking about extremely religious people who disregard everything but religion. I consider myself religious but not to the degree that I sit around in my home all day with nothing but a Quran in hand. I reckon I wouldn't have much of an IQ if I did.

Actually, it wasn't me saying those things but i was quoting the researches i've been reading.

We are talking about atheist who believe in no religion relative to people who believe in nothing BUT religion. Yeah, that Imam was smart because he drew a line and made adjustments so he could get his deen of both dunya and the hear after (which by the way is what Islam preaches) yet Mullah types will try and prevent kids from going to school because "they do not need knowledge of this world when they only need to worry about the next". BTW Texas is a different story most of the people there are now ethnically diverse and a lot of New Yorkers have moved there especially in the Houston area so I would not consider it a part of the bible belt. Something like Alabama would be a part of the bible belt.

Turar was not saying all religious people have low IQs he was talking about extremely religious people who disregard everything but religion. I consider myself religious but not to the degree that I sit around in my home all day with nothing but a Quran in hand. I reckon I wouldn't have much of an IQ if I did.

Got no idea where you're going with this??

Btw I moved to Austin for a job. And I definitely drove through the bible belt.

check this out.

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/11/15/weekinreview/12wade.html

You can find tons more about the "God gene" on google.

As I said it is just a brain fart. The scientific method states that you should locate this gene in the genome. Dismantle it. Test it across several generations with you extracting it. And then study that group. Then and only THEN you can claim to be a theory (Note:not proven yet). But what I read is a hypothesis with no base AKA "Philosophical brain fart".

Next time, i'll be more careful to not call you as "friend" then. Sorry.

Having a less IQ than somebody else doesn't make you an idiot.

I am really confused now, is it only me or what?

As I said it is just a brain fart. The scientific method states that you should locate this gene in the genome. Dismantle it. Test it across several generations with you extracting it. And then study that group. Then and only THEN you can claim to be a theory. But what I read is a hypothesis with no base AKA "Philosophical brain fart".

Agreed it is still a hypothesis, but it is being researched as we speak. They are examining a specific gene called VMat2.

As I said it is just a brain fart. The scientific method states that you should locate this gene in the genome. Dismantle it. Test it across several generations with you extracting it. And then study that group. Then and only THEN you can claim to be a theory. But what I read is a hypothesis with no base AKA "Philosophical brain fart".

Still it should be looked into, I mean if you look throughout history there has always been as example of people worshiping something.

Agreed it is still a hypothesis, but it is being researched as we speak. They are examining a specific gene called VMat2.

Have you been following these studies?

BTW how is Austin, I spent a week in Houston and a day in Dallas before got family in Austin too (well just a cousin) found it sooo boring compared to NYC.

If you believe humans came from 2 people and People get made of mud (Scillicon) and prophets get swollen up by Whales and despite Humans dying through radiation don't matter because they are Kafirs yet a headscrafed women will go heaven then your not bright

Still it should be looked into, I mean if you look throughout history there has always been as example of people worshiping something.

Have you been following these studies?

BTW how is Austin, I spent a week in Houston and a day in Dallas before got family in Austin too (well just a cousin) found it sooo boring compared to NYC.

It's laid back. Plenty of hipsters in the city just like NY. Can't shake those losers no matter where I go.

If you believe humans came from 2 people and People get made of mud (Scillicon) and prophets get swollen up by Whales and despite Humans dying through radiation don't matter because they are Kafirs yet a headscrafed women will go heaven then your not bright

If you look down on other people's beliefs then you are not so bright yourself.

It's not relative. I've just moved to Texas btw.

I knew an Imam back in Connecticut. He was a phd in biology and professor at Yale.

Think about it. A biologist!!

One would think that those two things are not compatible. However, he has said his belief in Islam has been strengthened.
An interesting guy to have a conversation with, most definitely.

Another theory is that humans have a gene that makes them believe in God.

Again, IQ has nothing to do with a religion.

Indians have high iq's, yet they believe in Elephants with 9 arms.

Wow! No offence but I'd rather be among Indian religions like Buddism than some dumb desert semitic nonsence from the near east. Funny how ethno centic and Semitic centric these cults are! Ammon to Allah..

It's laid back. Plenty of hipsters in the city just like NY. Can't shake those losers no matter where I go.

At least you tried. :lol:

Yeah man my uncles wanted my family to move there, I spent one week there and I was like I will think about it when I retire life was too carefree for my liking. :D

I am really confused now, is it only me or what?

What i'm saying is, if some research or someone claims that he have a higher IQ than yours doesn't necessarily make you an idiot, so you don't need to come up with the links of your acchivements in order to prove that you are not an idiot.
You might be an idiot of course, but not necessarily.

If you look down on other people's beliefs then you are not so bright yourself.

You have to look down on other people's beliefs in order to chose to be one of them or an Atheist or anything else. Critical thinking...

At least you tried. :lol:

Yeah man my uncles wanted my family to move there, I spent one week there and I was like I will think about it when I retire life was too carefree for my liking. :D

To be honest the city gets boring after a while. It's good to have a little change. Girls here are pretty cute too.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom