What's new

Turkey to block access to anti-Islam film

Associating IQ with personal believe indicates a low IQ.

There are hundreds of researches on the internet about the issue. You might want to check them out.

Don't be ridiculous, important 19th & 20th centuries breakthroughs in many fields were based on discoveries and inventions that Muslims had been achieved in Islamic Golden age. For your info, sophisticated words like Algebra, chemistry, Algorism were first used by Muslims. If you have no achievements, it doesn't mean others don't , educate yourself
Arab Science - A Journey of Innovation
Islamic Golden Age - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I'm sorry, what is the point of this post exactly?

There are hundreds of researches on the internet about the issue. You might want to check them out.

you hitting on religion and that religion makes people low IQed but you yourself displayed the low IQed thoughts in your comment

I'm sorry, what is the point of this post exactly?

............:oops:
Considering most of the non-believers are reasonable people with decent education and IQ; unlike our extremist friend here, they are not going to use violence but words which are much more effective on extremists.

Needless to say, it is not possible for it to work both ways, at least not in Turkey. Even our Prime Minister is insulting atheists, i don't think it is possible to beat him.

The most irritating thing is not their insults but their victimizations... No matter what they do, they are the victim that needs the world's sympathy...

Alienating everyone who thinks different than them by saying Kafir, Junkie (to Atheists), etc... then "Islamophobia should be crime against humanity" :disagree:

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3448265 said:
you hitting on religion and that religion makes people low IQed but you yourself displayed the low IQed thoughts in your comment

According to researches (i'm not giving any link there are dozens of them, you can find them easly) Atheists tend to have higher IQs than conservatists.
I'm not hitting on anything or insulting anyone, stop that.

............:oops:

..?

You don't need to explain Muslims are not idiots, because nobody said that.

According to researches (i'm not giving any link there are dozens of them, you can find them easly) Atheists tend to have higher IQs than conservatists.

..?

My friend, you were talking about low IQ of believers, right? I am not sure if you understand what you wrote yourself.

My friend, you were talking about low IQ of believers, right? I am not sure if you understand what you wrote yourself.

No friend, i was talking about high IQ of non-believers.

In my humble opinion people are looking at TuRar's comments the wrong way. I am guessing he is a Kemalist so everyone is just jumping at everything he says as an insult to religion and Islam in particular considering Turkey is a majority Muslim country but you guys are just being dramatic. I can see why he says atheist tend to have high iqs compared to conservative religious types because for the most part it is true. If you meet an atheist you will notice one of two things, either they reject theism because they are endowed in the sciences and have doubts because of their work in their particular field or you will notice that the atheist does not know why he doesn't believe in God he just doesn't. That is why I always tell people either an atheist is smart or he is someone who is blaming all his misfortunes on God (something along the likes of OMG my life sucks that must mean there is no God LOL I have met people like that). As for the deeply religious they tend to have lower IQs because they reject the learnings of this life and focus on the hereafter. You will find these people in the Mullah infested countries or even in the bible belt of America. I think there is even an extremely religious Jewish group in the Zionist state that doesn't participate in any social stuff except religious ones.

..?

Not because you are atheists that means you are automatically smarter than everyone around you. The moment you believe in that you have proved that this rule is wrong.

Not because you are atheists that means you are automatically smarter than everyone around you. The moment you believe in that you have proved that this rule is wrong.

I didn't say that. I'm not an Atheist btw.

Does Deno really insult Islam on a predominantly Muslim site and is still a mod? :what:

In my humble opinion people are looking at TuRar's comments the wrong way. I am guessing he is a Kemalist so everyone is just jumping at everything he says as an insult to religion and Islam in particular considering Turkey is a majority Muslim country but you guys are just being dramatic. I can see why he says atheist tend to have high iqs compared to conservative religious types because for the most part it is true. If you meet an atheist you will notice one of two things, either they reject theism because they are endowed in the sciences and have doubts because of their work in their particular field or you will notice that the atheist does not know why he doesn't believe in God he just doesn't. That is why I always tell people either an atheist is smart or he is someone who is blaming all his misfortunes on God (something along the likes of OMG my life sucks that must mean there is no God LOL I have met people like that). As for the deeply religious they tend to have lower IQs because they reject the learnings of this life and focus on the hereafter. You will find these people in the Mullah infested countries or even in the bible belt of America. I think there is even an extremely religious Jewish group in the Zionist state that doesn't participate in any social stuff except religious ones.

Biggest bs ever. IQ or science has nothing to do with religion. There is no correlation. :coffee:

Does Deno really insult Islam on a predominantly Muslim site and is still a mod? :what:

Nope. She said she is not believing God, and some overly-sensitive guy considered an atheist being a mod in predominantly Muslim site as an insult to Islam.

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3448364 said:
you should become one to get high IQ, your low IQ is troubling us :P

Please sir, don't waste your time with me then.

Meri jaan Mamba, I'm so proud of you!

BTW, what's up?

I didn't say that. I'm not an Atheist btw.

Doesn't matter if you are or not. People with real high IQ realize how idiotic it is to separate people based on belief (or lack of it) in the first place. An atheist going around believing he is smarter than everyone else is no different than a religious fanatic who believes he is going to heaven and everybody else is going to hell.

Back
Top Bottom