What's new

Turkey to Bangladesh: Open your doors to Rohingya Muslims, we'll cover all expenses

I don't actually mean that BD should get out of these organizations. Being a part is no harm. But their inability to get anything done makes me frustrated.

BD is only there for show. That's all. But dont expect OIC and IMA to do anything about Rohingyas.

West has no love loss for mm.
Its bd has to take the lead. Rest will follow.

West will do too If few thousand Rohingya could make it to the shores of EUROPE through Boat.

Qatar should help them instead of paying 250 million for a footballer. Or the oil rich Arab countries, wealth from the ground

The Muslim world today in this position due to those pathetic arab countries. They have been busy so much with women,money and keeping their kingdom intact at any cost! I just cant calculate this how SAUDIS could kill Yemenis in such numbers! How?

and 2 million illegal Bengalis in Pakistan since 71 war which your govt didn't accepted to take back
Those two millions claiming to be Pakistanis and pledge their allegiance to Pakistan... there are west Pakistanis in bd too who now are Bangladeshi citizens like myself.
By international law illegal immigrants can be deported to their origin country but your govt didn't. Neither did ours... so it's better to accept them as your own as many Bangladeshis have accepted us.

http://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/features/2017/08/rohingya-muslims-170831065142812.html
Forgive me, my claim of 15k seems to be inaccurate. According to recent statistics... there are 350k in Pakistan.... all the numbers are graphically represented in link above. This is a day old. Sorry for my mistake. Apologies.

i dont think Bangladesh might not take the offer as we are kind of hostile towards Turkey
i personally dont like Edrogan he is not trust worth
but as of right now for the Burma issue he is the only one speaking out

I request Bangladeshi people that

Guys!!! Rohingya are in need of your help since you are the closest. You're a large country and the total Rohingya population is less an 1% of your population.

Pakistan has been hosting Afghan refugees for over 3 decades and currently #2 (we have been number #1 for many decades) after Turkey for the highest number of refugees.

If you open your doors to our brothers in need, we can share the economic burden.

Large country? By population yes not by land. But BD has taken in more than 500k and the lastest more than 50k have come in and BD continuing to do it's part in helping them. And I want BD leave the boreer open, but rich Muslim counteries, rich nations of the world has to come forward to fund it. Nothing comes cheap and the crisis is having a huge affect in the region of coxs bazar where BD trying to build a tourism!

Conditions should be, Fund for the resources needed to house,shelter, clothing, feeding them. And developing the surrounding area where theg live. Win win for both.

Nice to Turkey, opening up though. Shame for some more wealthier nations, hidden in their desserts and tall skyscrapers!

i dont think Bangladesh might not take the offer as we are kind of hostile towards Turkey
i personally dont like Edrogan he is not trust worth
but as of right now for the Burma issue he is the only one speaking out

Erdogan is a passionate Muslim, I think he didn't know the whole Nizami or whoever it was he wanted to be spared as he probably thought guy with beard and looks like moulana wouldnt be as bad as what he committed. I just thjnk it might've been a mistake/misunderstanding on his part. But Erdogan is not who one of this bad ones and not worth trusting. This what the west feels about him. But ERDOGan is currently by far the best Muslim leader out there.
Look he is the only one consistently bringing up Rohingha suffering, genocide to attention of his public and rest on media! Got to give him credit for that. As he is trying his part to bring a solution to the Rohingyas. Unlike the nation most of us look towards for eid and many reasons in the muslim world, and you know exactly where that is.

Since Afghanistan war more then 3 million Afghans came to Pakistan also after 1972 1.5 million Bangladeshi came illegally to Pakistan also 800K to 1million Burmese came here and Pakistan bear the cost but BD can't support or take a million refugees?? Shameful behavior.

Dude stop exaggerating like a typical fool. Burmese in your land is less than 350k. Stop adding up the numbers. And what Bangladeshis went to your land? It was only right for those who did as it was one once, only fair they went to live in the land they helped build. West Pakistan looted a lot from EastPak(BD) so stop moaning about bengalis left in 60s 70s! Be good muslims and end your arrogant behaviour and accept them, give them citizenship and treat them normal. Less you lecture others about behaviour and attitude the matter. As the world knows well how your attitude and behaviour was and still is.

Large country? By population yes not by land. But BD has taken in more than 500k and the lastest more than 50k have come in and BD continuing to do it's part in helping them. And I want BD leave the boreer open, but rich Muslim counteries, rich nations of the world has to come forward to fund it. Nothing comes cheap and the crisis is having a huge affect in the region of coxs bazar where BD trying to build a tourism!

Conditions should be, Fund for the resources needed to house,shelter, clothing, feeding them. And developing the surrounding area where theg live. Win win for both.

Nice to Turkey, opening up though. Shame for some more wealthier nations, hidden in their desserts and tall skyscrapers!
Of course brother, if you are doing your part, we have to do our part. It is the duty of the all the countries especially the Muslim countries like rich GCC states but also Pakistan, Turkey, Malaysia, Indonesia. Also people can contribute individually. If such a fund is formed, we can send some money. Govts need to raise this issue at international level.

Erdogan is a passionate Muslim, I think he didn't know the whole Nizami or whoever it was he wanted to be spared as he probably thought guy with beard and looks like moulana wouldnt be as bad as what he committed. I just thjnk it might've been a mistake/misunderstanding on his part. But Erdogan is not who one of this bad ones and not worth trusting. This what the west feels about him. But ERDOGan is currently by far the best Muslim leader out there.
Look he is the only one consistently bringing up Rohingha suffering, genocide to attention of his public and rest on media! Got to give him credit for that. As he is trying his part to bring a solution to the Rohingyas. Unlike the nation most of us look towards for eid and many reasons in the muslim world, and you know exactly where that is.

Dude stop exaggerating like a typical fool. Burmese in your land is less than 350k. Stop adding up the numbers. And what Bangladeshis went to your land? It was only right for those who did as it was one once, only fair they went to live in the land they helped build. West Pakistan looted a lot from EastPak(BD) so stop moaning about bengalis left in 60s 70s! Be good muslims and end your arrogant behaviour and accept them, give them citizenship and treat them normal. Less you lecture others about behaviour and attitude the matter. As the world knows well how your attitude and behaviour was and still is.

Mind your language and if you don't know about things then don't open your mouth about it, in Karachi there is huge number of Burmese and Bengalis and I live a kilometer away from one of their biggest colony.

Mind your language and if you don't know about things then don't open your mouth about it, in Karachi there is huge number of Burmese and Bengalis and I live a kilometer away from one of their biggest colony.

:tup:

Bangali Para

@PakSword @Basel @Hasan89

Brother, we are all Muslim and brothers so let's not fight with each other. History has few bad things but that happens between brothers. Right now we have a lot of challenges and we need to face them together.

Nope there are other colonies with he huge bengali, behari and Burmese population like Musa Colony and biggest in Asia Orangi Town.
Karachi is 20+ million city so it is not surprising if 1.5 millions of ethnic Bangalis and around a million Burmese are there. Let's pray that complete peace and prosperity return to this city.

Those two millions claiming to be Pakistanis and pledge their allegiance to Pakistan... there are west Pakistanis in bd too who now are Bangladeshi citizens like myself.
By international law illegal immigrants can be deported to their origin country but your govt didn't. Neither did ours... so it's better to accept them as your own as many Bangladeshis have accepted us.

:D :D :D

We are ready to take ours you take your one's back. A few years before 2000 your government didn't accepted those citizens despite the fact that they were Bengalis and wanted to return to Bangladesh. If a country don't take its citizens back than those immigrants won't have any other chance to live anywhere other than the one in which they're present.

Indonesian President: Stop Violence at Rakhine
Indonesia sent Foreign Minister to Myanmar to discuss Rakhine's latest situation
09:28 September 04, 2017 Anadolu Agency
resized_cfa39-7d41bab9indonesianpres.jpg

Indonesian President Joko Widodo
Indonesian President Joko Widodo said Sunday night, the violence in Myanmar, should be immediately terminated, urging all parties to take concrete action to deal with the conflict.

"It needs a real action, not just a statement of criticism," Widodo said in a press conference at the State Palace in Jakarta.

"Indonesian government commits to help overcome the humanitarian crisis, synergize with civil society in Indonesia as well as the international community,"
The president assigned Foreign Minister Retno Marsudi to communicate with various parties including UN Secretary General Antonio Guterres and Special Advisory Commission For Rakhine State, Kofi Annan.
Marsudi, the president said, left for Myanmar Sunday afternoon to ask the government to stop and prevent violence, urging them to provide protection to all its citizens including Muslims, and provide access to humanitarian aid.

Widodo said, the Indonesian government will continue to provide humanitarian assistance to the persecuted ethnics.

"(We) have built a school in Rakhine State and will soon build a hospital that will start in October."
In addition to Myanmar, the President also commissioned Foreign Minister to visit Dhaka, Bangladesh, to prepare humanitarian aid for Rohingya refugees residing in the country.

http://www.yenisafak.com/en/dunya/indonesian-president-stop-violence-at-rakhine-2789801

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom