What's new

Turkey supports Pakistan's stance on Kashmir issue: Abdullah Gul

Sugarcane

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Turkish President says Pakistan and Turkey are working on multiple tracks to boost bilateral trade and investment links

Talking to a delegation of Pakistan Senators led by Haji Muhammad Adeel in Ankara‚ he said the cargo train named Gul Train can play an important role in augmenting trade relations between the two countries and beyond.

Abdullah Gul said he looks forward to meet President Asif Ali Zardari during the upcoming trilateral Afghanistan-Pakistan-Turkey Summit to be held in Ankara.

The Turkish President also supported Pakistan's stance on the Kashmir issue saying this issue is the product of the unjust international system.

The leader of Pakistan delegation Haji Adeel thanked the Turkish President for his strong support and friendship with Pakistan.

Radio Pakistan- Turkish President says Pakistan and Turkey are working on multiple tracks to boost bilateral trade a

Thank you turkey !

We are most obliged, and we will support you where ever you ask:D

nothngs gonna change... ;)

In return pakistan supports Turkey's occupation of cyrpus and their denial of self governance to Kurds.

I think its a fair deal.

In return pakistan supports Turkey's occupation of cyrpus and their denial of self governance to Kurds.

I think its a fair deal.

Pakistan went far ahead not to recognize Armenia and support Turkey/Azerbaijan for Nagorno-Karabh to get Turkey support for Kashmir. Anyway, it won't matter India, they will come to us to increase more trade and support Pakistan for Kashmir only in words

The Turkish President also supported Pakistan's stance on the Kashmir issue saying this issue is the product of the unjust international system.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/centra...kashmir-issue-abdullah-gul.html#ixzz2EMSQhVs1

if the international system had to be just, the very nation he is supporting shouldn't have existed to begin with.

there should have been only one nation and that is INDIA.

and these Turkish turds were supporting Pakistan during Bangladesh liberation war, didn't it occur to them during those days that Pakistan was using unjust means to retain Bangladesh?...while now, everyone recognizes Bangladesh and is rapidly progressing more than Pakistan, which is now a failed state.

If it is a issue of unjust system, than so is the Baluchistan and so is the Durrand line, seems like Turkish turds have big mouths up there, well, we have our own cards.

I want to see the Turkish turds supporting the afghan people in claiming almost a third of Pakistani territory, while the British ruled, they signed an agreement with Afghanistan on the durrand line, according to this agreement, the greater part of today's Pakistan should be given back to Afghanistan after hundred years, and those hundred years have come to end now, and the afghans are claiming back their land and rightfully so according to the agreement signed.

Let's see if the Turkish turds respect the international just system in this case or get on with their usual " my Muslim brother" slogan.
In any case, India should support Afghanistan in claiming back its land from Pakistan's control.

:P when support of mighty USA and china couldn't get anything to pakistan( but they lost ) , turky's help gonna change anything?

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/centra...kashmir-issue-abdullah-gul.html#ixzz2EMSQhVs1

if the international system had to be just, the very nation he is supporting shouldn't have existed to begin with.

there should have been only one nation and that is INDIA.

and these Turkish turds were supporting Pakistan during Bangladesh liberation war, didn't it occur to them during those days that Pakistan was using unjust means to retain Bangladesh?...while now, everyone recognizes Bangladesh and is rapidly progressing more than Pakistan, which is now a failed state.

If it is a issue of unjust system, than so is the Baluchistan and so is the Durrand line, seems like Turkish turds have big mouths up there, well, we have our own cards.

I want to see the Turkish turds supporting the afghan people in claiming almost a third of Pakistani territory, while the British ruled, they signed an agreement with Afghanistan on the durrand line, according to this agreement, the greater part of today's Pakistan should be given back to Afghanistan after hundred years, and those hundred years have come to end now, and the afghans are claiming back their land and rightfully so according to the agreement signed.

Let's see if the Turkish turds respect the international just system in this case or get on with their usual " my Muslim brother" slogan.
In any case, India should support Afghanistan in claiming back its land from Pakistan's control.

Post reported for derogatory comments against Turkish people. If you've got a problem with our prsident that fine, but don't label all Turks as 'Turds'. Idiot

Just meaningless garbage from our Turkish "friends"

The Turks showed their true face after they back-stabbed Syria and officially became NATO's and the West's poodle

What about kurds and their rebellion?
do Turkey wants India to support kurds also ??

Unjust international system?? when was there a proper International system?? funny comments.

Post reported for derogatory comments against Turkish people. If you've got a problem with our prsident that fine, but don't label all Turks as 'Turds'. Idiot

you did a good job their my friend--great job reporting the post.

well, this applies even to Turkish people as well, I did not intend to hurt any one's feeling here,but, have you ever read the way the Turkish people pass on comments on Indians.

one Turkish poster here-i don't want to take his name- labelled all Indians as "dumbest among all",and another labelled as "slaves", and i can show you many such comments by the Turks which were demeaning and disgusting and yet were completely ignored by the MODS.

the diplomacy has to come from both sides.

you did a good job their my friend--great job reporting the post.

well, this applies even to Turkish people as well, I did not intend to hurt any one's feeling here,but, have you ever read the way the Turkish people pass on comments on Indians.

one Turkish poster here-i don't want to take his name- labelled all Indians as "dumbest among all",and another labelled as "slaves", and i can show you many such comments by the Turks which were demeaning and disgusting and yet were completely ignored by the MODS.

the diplomacy has to come from both sides.

Sarcasm in bolded part?

Yes i know we have a couple of Turkish members that post disgusting comments aginast Indians but most of us don't. As you said, diplomacy on both sides.

Thanks Turkey and thanks Abdullah Gul.....

Back
Top Bottom