What's new

Turkey supports Pakistan's stance on Kashmir issue: Abdullah Gul

Seriously . ? That is all you could Extract from his mouth . And i See he has spoken nothing against India :D .

Supporting Pakistan's stance on the Kashmir issue, if that is not speaking against india what is?

Sarcasm in bolded part?

Yes i know we have a couple of Turkish members that post disgusting comments against Indians but most of us don't. As you said, diplomacy on both sides.

yup, it was sarcasm.

now that we both have come to diplomacy, ignore my earlier comment. I have nothing against Turkish people, it's just the government of turkey I'm skeptical about. In India, we want to improve our relations with turkey, but when a leader of a nation makes such a gross statement, questioning sovereignty of the other---that is a very cheap diplomacy.

seriously man we should be really concerned as the Turks themselves have supported pakistan on the kashmir issue:P!now the enitire International arena will follow Turkey and start supporting pakistan,its a doom day for the entire India:rofl:!
on a serious note it won't change anything as far as the kashmir issue is concerned.the Turks are relatively insignificant in the present global politics(no offence guys),so this support stuff isn't going to be a game changer for pakistan.Kashmir has already left its darkest days behind and its relatively a peaceful region nowadays!on the other hand this will cause some serious effects on the Indo-Turkish bilateral relation in the long run!:coffee:

Achchha hai... Dont know how worried south block will be now..

I'll be worried when Rwanda and South Sudan toe the same line though.. :D

Supporting Pakistan's stance on the Kashmir issue, if that is not speaking against india what is?
Where are they Speaking Against India ?? . They are just Playing Pakistan Like China and U.S. Does .

Well it doesn't change anything other than ceremonial exchange of words and intentions.

If Gul has been told to say such words, he's doing nothing that is something we haven't been used to from much more hostile and powerful countries in the past.

However, Turkey's foreign policy must consider the emerging ties between our two countries before issuing such statements for the sake of ceremonial ties that hold no concrete two-way ground.

Ankara must respect that we're not talking about their internal problems.

This is not the issue of some islamic country that they can simply voice out what they want. The state of J&K is an internal matter for us with our own issues and this amounts to nothing more than how it would be if we start talking about Kurdish tensions.

Where are they Speaking Against India ?? . They are just Playing Pakistan Like China and U.S. Does .

That is how we see it. But prodding down a lane that has been of historical annoyance to us is not something that we should appreciate.

While Pakistanis are easy to emotionally manipulate, this however needlessly darkens the massive prospects of mutual relations that could develop between us and the Turks.

Why can't Turks mind their own business.

Back
Top Bottom