What's new

‘Turkey shouldn’t become an EU member’

I think I didn't explain myself properly. I am not trying to use a shield. I am trying to generalize your question even further, because I think if we answer that question, all other questions simply answer themselves. The question is:

What is Absolute?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Absolute_(philosophy)

That has nothing to do with the subject we are talking about, but an argument in fav. of my stance, thanks.

Human vs. others including a religion is the subject here.

Humans for others or Others for humans?

That has nothing to do with the subject we are talking about, but an argument in fav. of my stance, thanks.

Human vs. others including a religion is the subject here.

Humans for others or Others for humans?

What I am trying to say is, the question cannot be considered without context. Should we be discussing this question in a vacuum? Realistically, humans exist within the context of the larger Universe and the Universe is not the entire context. The relative place of humans in this larger context determines the realistic answer to the question. We need to first agree on the context. And one way to decide the context is to answer the question:

What is Absolute?

With Erdogan at the helm we couldnt become part of the lowest tier of an economical/military organisation.

What I am trying to say is, the question cannot be considered without context. Should we be discussing this question in a vacuum? Realistically, humans exist within the context of the larger Universe and the Universe is not the entire context. The relative place of humans in this larger context determines the realistic answer to the question. We need to first agree on the context. And one way to decide the context is to answer the question:

What is Absolute?

Philosophy or Universe or Religion etc. is the goal or vessel?

Why are we giving humans such a special treatment here?

Philosophy or Universe or Religion or Humans etc. is the goal or vessel?

We are not cats or flowers etc. Therefore , you cannot add Humans in your question as long as you deny your existance here.

I see you got my point, so next step.

What is the purpose of others including a religion?

We are not cats or flowers etc. Therefore , you cannot add Humans in your question as long as you deny your existance here.

I see you got my point, so next step.

What is the purpose of a religion?

No wait a second. Why such a high conceit of humans. You can't get away by merely saying 'We are not cats or flowers etc'. In this huge Universe consisting of so many things, why aren't humans one more thing? I want to add humans to the questions and have you answer it, please.

No wait a second. Why such a high conceit of humans. You can't get away by merely saying 'We are not cats or flowers etc'. In this huge Universe consisting of so many things, why aren't humans one more thing? I want to add humans to the questions and have you answer it, please.

We or at least me are talking it by humanitarian perspective, but you are free to see it via the eyes of others, at that point i cannot discuss it since nothing left to discuss, as my very first question pointed:

Value is the human or religion, humans for religion or religion for humans.

We or at least me are talking it by humanitarian perspective, but you are free to see it via the eyes of others, at that point i cannot discuss it since nothing left to discuss, as my very first question pointed:

Value is the human or religion, humans for religion or religion for humans.

Yes, see, humanitarianism. So you are saying, humans have the right to enjoy lobsters by plunging a living lobster into a pot of steaming hot boiling water. Or eat oysters alive, straight from the sea. You are devaluing everything else for your own pleasure seeking and convenience. This is barbarism.

Back
Top Bottom