What's new

Turkey shoots down "Russian Jet" near border

Brothers, Let some Chinese and Russian kids talk whatever they want. Russian incapable forces in Syria can't do anything against Turkey militarily except bombing civilians as a response so The keyboard warriors need to discharge their hatred in such platforms. Actually, they also know that They can only nuke their own holes If the subject is a country like Turkiye.

You have to be kidding? Russia can do nothing? Russia can bombard Turkey with hundreds of cruise missiles that would be out of reach from Turkey, and Turkey's defense would be what?

Remember your F-4 that was blown out of the sky by Syria? It was done so by a modern Pantsir system, the same systems that are in and around Latakia. Your fanboy fantasies are just that. There is no need to even mention the S-400 system, everyone knows it can destroy aircraft from 250 miles out, well before those aircraft can launch any weapons and before you go...'but but but...we can track its signal and have a counter'. The S-400 is a frequency hoping radar, it has EW counters including the frequency hoping with make it difficult if not impossible to jam or decipher. Its is also probably in training mode.

And should i even mention how your F-16s were under radar lock for 5 minutes and 40 seconds? :lol: Clearly even your F-16s have no counter measures to disrupt a radar lock from an SU-30, you were being toyed with. So yes Russia is very capable. For whatever reason if Russia decided to use military force against Turkey your military would be reduced to a fraction of its current size in just a matter of days. Unless you think that Turkey can magically dodge and destroy hundreds of cruise missiles as well as somehow avoid air defense systems and aircraft that have proven they can destroys Turkish aircraft.

Last edited:
well , turkey did not shoot him but your so called reletives did and they are sending the body to you. You say nothing about that.

airliner?
RU has proven their innocence.

From your own post, just replace Turkey with russia...
well , russia did not shoot him but their so called reletives did ...
So we are innocent too

And should i even mention how your F-16s were under radar lock for 5 minutes and 40 seconds? :lol: Clearly even your F-16s have no counter measures to disrupt a radar lock from an SU-30, you were being toyed with.
Actually this is our success. You have no idea :rofl::rofl::rofl:
BTW i didn't know that was a SU-30. That's better of course. Thanks for this amazing ELINT-SIGINT.
:dance3::dance3:

Last edited:
Actually this is our success. You have no idea :rofl::rofl::rofl:
BTW i didn't know that was a SU-30. That's better of course. Thanks for this amazing ELINT.
:dance3::dance3:

Yes of course, now you know all of the SU-30s secrets :lol: By that token Russia knows the secrets of every aircraft in the world including the F-22. Radars can also be switched on to 'training mode' as to not give anything away.

Face reality, your F-16s were hopeless to break the radar lock which is what all pilots are trained to do. You Turks are talking big, making big claims that Russia can not defeat Turkey, that the Russian military is pathetic, ect. Well military analysts think differently. You Turks were not so bold and cocky when Syria downed your F-4...now were you? Again there is a reason why Turkey announced it would stay out of Syrian airspace because they know Russia can down Turkish aircraft with ease.

Yes of course, now you know all of the SU-30s secrets :lol: By that token Russia knows the secrets of every aircraft in the world including the F-22. Radars can also be switched on to 'training mode' as to not give anything away.

Face reality, your F-16s were hopeless to break the radar lock which is what all pilots are trained to do. You Turks are talking big, making big claims that Russia can not defeat Turkey, that the Russian military is pathetic, ect. Well military analysts think differently. You Turks were not so bold and cocky when Syria downed your F-4...now were you? Again there is a reason why Turkey announced it would stay out of Syrian airspace because they know Russia can down Turkish aircraft with ease.
Hahaha literally full of lies.
I know you realize radar case when i said, SU-30 will never shot a Turkish plane :rofl:
After F-4 we did not cry like you and shot downed 1 plane and 1 heli plus a bear :guns:
Turkey announced ? Whaaaaaaaaaaaaat ?????????? Maaaaan stop reading bullshits. You are living in the dreams.

Hahaha literally full of lies.
I know you realize radar case when i said, SU-30 will never shot a Turkish plane :rofl:
After F-4 we did not cry like you and shot downed 1 plane and 1 heli plus a bear :guns:
Turkey announced ? Whaaaaaaaaaaaaat ?????????? Maaaaan stop reading bullshits. You are living in the dreams.

Learn English, then come back and talk like an adult but until then go play in your sandbox.

Learn English, then come back and talk like an adult but until then go play in your sandbox.
54092266.jpg

Russia can bombard Turkey with hundreds of cruise missiles that would be out of reach from Turkey, and Turkey's defense would be what?
/QUOTE]

We have a idiom in Turkiye.We say "Barking dog cannot bite anyone but be careful with the one that which keeps its silence"

Try to be like us. Do not watch too many movies as my suggestion...

Last edited:
BTW, Turkey will be the first country who is going to store EM pulses of S-400 system to generate a counter electronic attack method thanks to Aselsan developed Koral ED/ET system. Once We captured S-400 sources, Most probably, USA and other NATO forces will also benefit...

CU5U5NqUkAIBZo_.jpg

vs

565738164967832e50e0d88c.jpg

If Turkey uses it with success then Pakistan should also buy it from Turkey since India might be buying S-400 from Russia !!!

If Turkey uses it with success then Pakistan should also buy it from Turkey since India might be buying S-400 from Russia !!!
I don't EM attacks are going to effective against S-400 . Beside I don't think either Turkey or the Russians wants to escalate it any further. So we would never know.

Turk, stop embarrassing yourself in front of Russia. You don't even have the balls to protect your own Turkmen people. Turkey is not only weak, it's also cowardly.
Ask Turks to your frandfather if he still alive, we are a lot but a ''covard'' NEVER and EVER.. may be chineese do you like to architec that u build GREAT WALL dude...?

I must warn you here .. EVERY SINGLE CHINESE member here except the title holders are brain dead idiots !

Don't indulge with them.
Why except the title holders,i have only met one Chinese member who actually uses his brain and he is not a title holder?

Russia seems recently lost its mind especially after Turkey shot down its jet which violated Turkish air zone and refused to leave.

They arrest Turkish students, businessmen/women in Russia. They are bombing civilians, markets in Syria. This is not manly, not honest.

I would like Russia to fight Turkish Army by military means, if can dare, face to face. NOT like cowards killing child, women.

Back
Top Bottom