What's new

Turkey shoots down "Russian Jet" near border

Thats why Russia called as mafia state...Russian army doesnt distinguish between civilians and military targets ...i 100 civil people could be killed if an enemy soldiers would be killed...Russian mlitiray logic work like that....this why they are bombing humanitarian and living facilities, sources...

Yes, it's been reported widely in Media that in disguise of Humanitarian Aid; Turkey is supplying Weapons to it's Partners in crime aka Good Terrorists. People been arrested in Turkey for Exposing her support to terrorists in Syria. :lol:

My cousin's family went on a self guided tour to Turkey with a few friends earlier this year, and everyone of them had bad experience with Turkey taxi drivers. Those dishonest taxi drivers were just very good at swapping Lira bills. Turkey is more like a developing country than China.
Many years ago I had a lot of trips to many cities in India,Indonesia,Philippines etc,my experience with local cabbies was fine, they avoided using meter and negotiated a fixed price.locals told me they might have inflated the fares, but I did not feel cheated in a way that your relatives did.

My cousin's family went on a self guided tour to Turkey with a few friends earlier this year, and everyone of them had bad experience with Turkey taxi drivers. Those dishonest taxi drivers were just very good at swapping Lira bills. Turkey is more like a developing country than China.
I stayed in China for quite a time. Believe me, taxi drivers are all same everywhere.

Should i speak about the bad things i have experienced in there?
And should i generalize from some bad people to The Chinese people ? No.
Dont let the western propaganda blind you.

I stayed in China for quite a time. Believe me, taxi drivers are all same everywhere.

Should i speak about the bad things i have experienced in there?
And should i generalize from some bad people to The Chinese people ? No.
Dont let the western propaganda blind you.
You had a point that bad thing can happen everywhere.

Everyone dislike turks these days, but in here these turks still feeling good and called others stupid!

The hatred of westerners towards us is not new. It started 1000 years ago when we smushed Rome Empire and enslaved their women.

I met two Europeans in another forum who seemed to hate us Turks very much. I asked them "why". They said they were afraid that Turks would some day in future invade Europe once again..! :)

The hatred of westerners towards us is not new. It started 1000 years ago when we smushed Rome Empire and enslaved their women.

I met two Europeans in another forum who seemed to hate us Turks very much. I asked them "why". They said they were afraid that Turks would some day in future invade Europe once again..! :)
This also true. But why are your people still fancying of getting accepted into EU?

You had a point that bad thing can happen everywhere.

Yes.

Unfortunately, Easterners seem to believe western propaganda easily.. In fact, westerners are against everything none-white. Blacks, Muslims, Chinese, Hispanics, Eastern Europeans, Native Americans.. The white crimes committed over others are beyond imagination but they are good at covering them.

This also true. But why are your people still fancying of getting accepted into EU?
As i see, most Turkish people do not care about EU membership. The recent meeting held by Turkey and EU was barely news here. EU is a sick union. Just look at Greece.

Yes.

Unfortunately, Easterners seem to believe western propaganda easily.. In fact, westerners are against everything none-white. Blacks, Muslims, Chinese, Hispanics, Eastern Europeans, Native Americans.. The white crimes committed over others are beyond imagination but they are good at covering them.

As i see, most Turkish people do not care about EU membership. The recent meeting held by Turkey and EU was barely news here. EU is a sick union. Just look at Greece.
Just met a Greek guy who is from the region of Spartacus. He told me the Greeks hate the German most. And more likely UK will get exit from EU. Thus it is a sick union indeed.

Chineese Trolls everywhere... Thé s400 settled there 12 days ago the Russian fighter downey day and it was activated, according to putin's plan su24 was violating Turkish airspace and turkish airforces shoot su24 at final Russians was downing 2 Turkish f16s. But they got a surprise KORAL EW system surprise them that su24 s pilot could t se aa missile. S400 s could t fired. Plan was failed.And now Thats why putin getting very angry. He couldnt get a good s400 promotion...

Yes.

Most Chinese members here don't buy the western propaganda, but they just hope that Turkey can stop funding our separatism, and stop conspiring with the West on the Xinjiang issue.

China is always trying hard to befriend with Turkey. Despite Turkey has funded a lot of separatists in Xinjiang, yet China hasn't funded a single Kurdish separatist in Turkey.

The Uighurs are Chinese, and why they should become independent just because they spoke a Turkic language? There are also many Turkic-speaking people in Russia, so they should all become independent?

You accuse that the Chinese members are easily buying the western propaganda, yet why is Turkey propagating the same propaganda as the western media that China is oppressing the Uighurs? China is only cracking down the separatists/terrorists.

You can check the modern entertainment in China, the Uighur celebrities are treating with more respect than the black celebrities in America.

China has a long history of live along side and assimilate the Turkic people. We assimilate them, not conducting the genocide policy like the white men against the Native Americans. When an Amerindian guy said that he wanted to be a good Amerindian guy and converted into Christianity, but the white men told him that only a dead Amerindian is a good Amerindian.

China has offered the Uighur people a lot of choice; they can either keep their own custom or to assimilate into the modern Chinese culture. Many young Uighurs working in the urban areas choose to do so because they could get closer to the inner circle of the Chinese society.

Compare to others, China is absolutely angelic.

Most Chinese members here don't buy the western propaganda, but they just hope that Turkey can stop funding our separatism, and stop conspiring with the West on the Xinjiang issue.

China is always trying hard to befriend with Turkey. Despite Turkey has funded a lot of separatists in Xinjiang, yet China hasn't funded a single Kurdish separatist in Turkey.

The Uighurs are Chinese, and why they should become independent just because they spoke a Turkic language? There are also many Turkic-speaking people in Russia, so they should all become independent?

You accuse that the Chinese members are easily buying the western propaganda, yet why is Turkey propagating the same propaganda as the western media that China is oppressing the Uighurs? China is only cracking down the separatists/terrorists.

You can check the modern entertainment in China, the Uighur celebrities are treating with more respect than the black celebrities in America.

China has a long history of live along side and assimilate the Turkic people. We assimilate them, not conducting the genocide policy like the white men against the Native Americans. When an Amerindian guy said that he wanted to be a good Amerindian guy and converted into Christianity, but the white men told him that only a dead Amerindian is a good Amerindian.

China has offered the Uighur people a lot of choice; they can either keep their own custom or to assimilate into the modern Chinese culture. Many young Uighurs working in the urban areas choose to do so because they could get closer to the inner circle of the Chinese society.

Compare to others, China is absolutely angelic.
explotation,assimilation,ban prayers on uyghurs. etc yes china is angel with dirty faces :sarcastic:

explotation,assimilation,ban prayers on uyghurs. etc yes china is angel with dirty faces :sarcastic:

The peaceful assimilation is billion times better than the genocidal policy.

Many young Uighurs can earn more job opportunities by assimilating into the modern Chinese society, they are willing to do that.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom