What's new

Turkey shoots down "Russian Jet" near border

Turkey Offline defeated Russia :sniper: left to do the same thing in a real war :lol:

2 Russian AirCraft Has Downed Near Turkey in today !

It is suspected that Turkey's Koral electronic attack system has been activated near borderline !

0123aselsan.jpg

Suriye sınırında Rusya'ya ait iki uçaktan haber alınamıyor - Dünya Haberleri
What this thing exactly do?.

I don't think so. to jam such system you have to be in line site with the radar itself I think this system use is to jam the fighter radar or the rwr.

I am not familiar with military tech, it is rather complicating how it is done so I can't explain that to you.

It seems NATO activated Article-5 passsively !

-Spain PAC-3 batteries will remain in Turkey
-NATO discuss deploying more advanced aerial protection system to Turkey.
-USA jets in Incirlik will remain there and the numbers will be increased.
-Britain agreed to send unknown number of fighters to Turkey.
-Germany agreed to send warship to Turkey's Mediterranean coast.
-Denmark agreed to send warship to Turkey's Mediterranean coast.

It is expected contribution of other NATO partners to break Russian military deployment in region...

While Ruski economy sinks, Their military activities are systematically increasing at other regions so Time approaches to hunt more Ruskies...

It seems NATO activated Article-5 passsively !

-Spain PAC-3 batteries will remain in Turkey
-NATO discuss deploying more advanced aerial protection system to Turkey.
-USA jets in Incirlik will remain there and the numbers will be increased.
-Britain agreed to send unknown number of fighters to Turkey.
-Germany agreed to send warship to Turkey's Mediterranean coast.

-Denmark agreed to send warship to Turkey's Mediterranean coast.

It is expected contribution of other NATO partners to break Russian military deployment in region...

Time approaches to hunt more Ruskies in this region !
Werent they sending these to fight ISIS,instead of ''helping'' Turkiye?

it was planned to get turkey out of nato?

I think it was a plan by the hidden elite to get Muslim countries into a conflict with Russia.

Turkey is making a big mistake fighting against Russia at the behest of the West (Europeans & Americans). Not long ago these very same countries who are now cheering on Turkey did not even want to hear about them joining the EU or fighting against the kurdish teror groups. They can join the EU and lick the wests boots all day long but a Turk will always be a Turk in their eyes. I am not saying that Russia is entirely clean either but the aircraft shooting down was obviously pre-planned by NATO high command with sinister geo-political intent.

So in general it is a jamming system? Ok this one is good to jam radar of a fighter but how is that going to down a plane?.

You can't put a fighter down, it is blinding a radar and other communication systems. So a fighter would not be able to shoot and cordinate his filight. That goes for cruise missiles and smart bombs. Everything what use radar etc.

I think it was a plan by the hidden elite to get Muslim countries into a conflict with Russia.

Turkey is making a big mistake fighting against Russia at the behest of the West (Europeans & Americans). Not long ago these very same countries who are now cheering on Turkey did not even want to hear about them joining the EU or fighting against the kurdish teror groups. They can join the EU and lick the wests boots all day long but a Turk will always be a Turk in their eyes. I am not saying that Russia is entirely clean either but the aircraft shooting down was obviously pre-planned by NATO high command with sinister geo-political intent.

i agree that what i said before here on forum.

Back
Top Bottom