What's new

Turkey shoots down "Russian Jet" near border

Turkey has shown the world that it has courage and this is what matters!

We respect people with courage. I have spoken with many Pakistani and all of them support Turkey! Keep on showing the world what being Muslim means! Proud of you all!

Putin can only talk, Turkey actually pulled the trigger!
There is a distinction between courage and barbarism! Those without culture and understanding of religion may not distinguish it but the world does. If it was not because of NATO, Turkey would not have the courage! As for the Muslim world it is right now a Cluster Fukc! Nothing to be proud of!

251120151629392058877_2.jpg

Nice Sabra's to Syria. Leopards are already in KILIS. Seems we prepare to kick the Russkies in their a..ss

Yeah we dont really care. Turkmen will be punished. They will understand when they hold pieces of their children and women in their arms. Then get bombed again.

This is what happens when you dont understand the balance of power.
Try to spare the women and children mate. It not their fault. :(

There is a distinction between courage and barbarism! Those without culture and understanding of religion may not distinguish it but the world does. If it was not because of NATO, Turkey would not have the courage! As for the Muslim world it is right now a Cluster Fukc! Nothing to be proud of!
You cannot calls the Turks, people without culture.

What I am proud of is that Turkey showed the all mighty Russia, that they should not provoke them. After shooting down the SU24, now they increase the F16 patrols! Whole world has respect for people who stand up for themselves.

What I am proud of is that Turkey showed the all mighty Russia, that they should not provoke them. After shooting down the SU24, now they increase the F16 patrols! Whole world has respect for people who stand up for themselves.
YOu see how american fan the Turkish into action. They will watch one side with popcorns how wolf and bear fight :lol:

Prepare for big pain Turks.

@all take your popcorn. LOL
Russkies will get a strong kick a..ss. Remember my words and write it down. Are you naive ? Turkey planned long before all options including Nuclear Deterrence. Thank you Pakistan our long lasting cooperation and brotherhood makes Russkies paralyzed.

Now they can try to destroy the globe with Nukes or bilogical chaos. Those poor drunken types.

:) Seems you don't comprehend very well. You said Pakistanis that you talked to support Turkeys action. Basically the text was referring to those who support this action including the Pakistani's who do! I don't argue with idiots this is my last reply to you! Just couldn't resist answering this one!

YOu see how american fan the Turkish into action. They will watch one side with popcorns how wolf and bear fight :lol:

Russia just said there will be no military consequences for Turkey. THEY SURRENDERED. Very weak!

This war is a war of Muslims. China 10 Muslims were burned alive yesterday. Russia Aleppo and killing Muslims in Crimea.

Killing the Crimean Tatars.

They say in Islam and with Islam ..

We know this sad incident. I have never heard of anyone using flamethrowers to kill other humans. I think this is one reason, why many Pakistanis are moving over to support Turkey.

‘Turkish jets gave us no warning before shooting’ – rescued pilot of downed Russian Su-24 — RT News

‘Turkish jets gave us no warning before shooting’ – rescued pilot of downed Russian Su-24

so , that why they didn't use any Chef and Fillers !?

1448454819909.jpg
AFP Photo
Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov said Wednesday that Moscow was not planning on going to war against Turkey after Ankara's downing of a Russian fighter jet.

"We do not plan to go to war with Turkey, our attitude toward the Turkish people has not changed," Lavrov told reporters after speaking with his Turkish counterpart, but warned that Moscow would "seriously re-evaluate" its ties with Ankara.

Lavrov also backed a proposal by French leader Francois Hollande to close off the Syria-Turkey border to prevent the flow of terroristscrossing the frontier.

"I think this is a good proposal and that tomorrow President Hollande will talk to us in greater detail about it. We would be ready to seriously consider the necessary measures for this," Lavrov told journalists ahead of Hollande's visit to Moscow Thursday.

On Tuesday, Turkey shot down a Russian Su-24 warplane for violating its airspace, despite the fact that it has warned the jet 10 times within a five-minute period.

Two Russian pilots parachuted to the ground after the shooting down, and according to Russian military spokesman General Sergei Rudskoi, one had been killed by fire from the ground while Shoigu said the other had been freed by Russian and Syrian special forces and is now at a Russian airbase.

Russia not planning to wage war against Turkey, Russian For. Minister says - Daily Sabah

Told you all, Russia aint gonna do jack shitt. Some people are really overestimating Russia's capabilities here.

Maybe, but this can go both ways remember that. If Russia dares to retaliate it would simply play into Turkey's hands.
They got what the needed , which is total air suspension from , allied air forces thanks to turkeys emotional jumping in ?
Rest in peace , all of proxies in sirya !
& that's good for world peace against terrorists of all kinds ?

China and Russia will gang bang turkey now.

Russkies will get a strong kick a..ss. Remember my words and write it down. Are you naive ? Turkey planned long before all options including Nuclear Deterrence. Thank you Pakistan our long lasting cooperation and brotherhood makes Russkies paralyzed.

Now they can try to destroy the globe with Nukes or bilogical chaos. Those poor drunken types.

You are the naiv one. This is no joke, no staged war like sakarya.

This is your extinction.

Back
Top Bottom