What's new

Turkey says investigating reports 28 truck drivers kidnapped in Iraq

This is misaki mili borders signed by Ataturk.

1010883_10151728368208351_2073636784_n.jpg

We took Antakya back. But we still have legal right to take back Musul and Kirkuk.

Is it coincidence ISIL is invading exactly these lands? They probably are taking those places because of the resources.

to tell you the truth Turkmen are a small minority and they are no separatists, though if you guys want to have a nationalist moment have it your way I don't mind.

These rushes of nationalist adrenaline are getting annoying. :D

Why in the world did you even come to such a thought? It's funny our people never brainstorm in this fashion when it comes to foreign occupiers.

There were attacks against Turkmen in Tuzhurmatu city.... now ISIS reclaimed that city and Turkmens are on the run.... ISIS were threating us with attacking on Suleiman Shah's tomb a few months ago... who knows they won't attack Turkmen population or not...

I'm bored Hazzy... we talking on very vague assumptions... following days will clear the things up.

These rushes of nationalist adrenaline are getting annoying. :D

Nationalist or not we have the legal base.

There's no 'turkmen' city, get your head out of the past. It's an Arab nation. Enough with this foolish nationalism which brings us back decades.

We're supposed to be directing our energy elsewhere and not anticipate confrontation between two Muslim nations.
Dude, I won't give a single flying **** about your nation, and your empty words about two muslim nations, if your people threaten turks security. Those turk regions are needed to be protected even if it costs the death of 1000, or 1 million or 100 million or every single arab in the world. Just keep that in your mind to know how I, and many of us, feel about the situation of our turk brethren in Iraq.

There were attacks against Turkmen in Tuzhurmatu city.... now ISIS reclaimed that city and Turkmens are on the run.... ISIS were threating us with attacking on Suleiman Shah's tomb a few months ago... who knows they won't attack Turkmen population or not...

I'm bored Hazzy... we talking on very vague assumptions... following days will clear the things up.

You see what boredom creates? :D

Dude, I won't give a single flying **** about your nation, and your empty words about two muslim nations, if your people threaten turks security. Those turk regions are needed to be protected even if it costs the death of 1000, or 1 million or 100 million or every single arab in the world. Just keep that in your mind to know how I, and many of us, feel about the situation of our turk brethren in Iraq.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

We're never going to get an Islamic Caliphate with wonders like you. :cheesy:

What makes you think Ottoman Empire is an Islamic Caliphate? :lol:

You seem to not be aware that few of our Caliphates were just Caliphates which strive in the way of God.
Ah, so you are even defending Arab revolt and attacking Muslim Turks with help of the Kafur British? Good, good, at least we know :)

Dude, now, I think you guys need to ask newspapers and media to publish news and push Erdogan government to go on full alert about Iraq. some Turkish air force flights over turkmen regions, can send them a good and clear message to not mess with turkmens.
Social media I saw a lot of people posting about it.

Ah, so you are even defending Arab revolt and attacking Muslim Turks side by side with Kafur British? Good, good, at least we know :)

So now you're an advocate of a Caliphate? :P

So why is your regional politics all over the place? :)

Uh oh another thread on PDF bites the dust due to off topic posts.:whistle:

This is misaki mili borders signed by Ataturk.

1010883_10151728368208351_2073636784_n.jpg

We took Antakya back. But we still have legal right to take back Musul and Kirkuk.

Is it coincidence ISIL is invading exactly these lands? They probably are taking those places because of the resources.

Turkey is meddling in Iraq's internal affairs. Turkey is trying to become an aggressive imperialist power.

Back
Top Bottom