What's new

Turkey says investigating reports 28 truck drivers kidnapped in Iraq

Dude, honestly, I don't give a damn about political pretexts, what I care about are 2-3 million turks who will be in serious danger, just consider that half of them are shia, in which it makes ISIS more harsh on them. Kirkuk situation should be considered as a new northern cyprus type of situation. What Erdogan is going to do? Are turkish media pushing Erdogan to do any action or not?

First of all... Erdoğan doesn't have balls like Ecevit or Tansu Çiller..i don't know.. if he would take action or not.

Secondly, this is only day one.. we have not seen much reaction from media yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a complex... Intervene means annexing back to Turkey in this context.

I hope you don't have such silly aspirations. It remains Iraqi Arab land, it's funny whenever independent Sunni's whom aren't governed by a monarch take matters into their hands everybody starts opposing them.

This is a very clear issue, it only happens to Sunni Arab Muslims. I wonder why? So whenever we're temporarily free all of you want to attack us.

Because of the beloved Israel of some lunatics.

First of all... Erdoğan doesn't have balls like Ecevit or Tansu Çiller..i don't.. if he would take action or not.

Secondly, this is only day one.. we have not seen much reaction from media yet.

That's what happens when an Erdogan gets elected. :hitwall: Anyway, Turks in Iraq are a big population, and he should not be lazy again. Iraqi government is incapable, so, we won't have too many options or time to secure Iraqi turks ;)

That's what happens when an Erdogan gets elected. :hitwall: Anyway, Turks in Iraq are a big population, and he should not be lazy again. Iraqi government is incapable, so, we won't have too many options or time to secure Iraqi turks ;)

As if they're a threat to Turks. :rolleyes:

I hope you don't have such silly aspirations. It remains Iraqi Arab land, it's funny whenever independent Sunni's whom aren't governed by a monarch take matters into their hands everybody starts opposing them.

This is a very clear issue, it only happens to Sunni Arab Muslims. I wonder why? So whenever we're temporarily free all of you want to attack us.

I don't know if Turkey ever take a decision like that or not but some say it's on the table.
But if our people get slaughtered in Iraq like what happened in Cyprus back at the time.... then nobody can hold down Turkey.

I don't know if Turkey ever take a decision like that or not but some say it's on the table.
But if our people get slaughtered in Iraq like what happened in Cyprus back at the time.... then nobody can hold down Turkey.

And Iraq is somehow like Cyprus? You all say you believe in democracy. Yet when the people prefer no borders and joint movement suddenly we all have to oppose it. The Arab world will become border-less eventually. If the people want their own system than so be it.

And Iraq is somehow like Cyprus? You all say you believe in democracy. Yet when the people prefer no borders and joint movement suddenly we all have to oppose it. The Arab world will become border-less eventually. If the people want their own system than so be it.

This not about democracy or something else. I'm saying if ISIS begins to slaughter Turkmens in Iraq..... do you honestly believe that Turkey will lean back and watch ?

That was the exact situation Cyprus. EOKA-B junta decided to kill the Turks on the island. Then we invaded them.

No, it is Turkmen land. Turkey has legal right to intervene as Sinan said :) I hope ISIS won't be stupid enough to attack the Turkmen population. Nobody wants that.

Dude, We, turks, are not some people that anyone can screw around us. I don't give a damn about words or promises. If they even touch one turkmen city, Turkey would have the right and responsibility to wipe them out, and carve out Turkmen regions.
I thought Hazzy was neo-Ottomanist, I knew Arabs couldn't be trusted :lol: ..... Just kidding Hazzy ;)

Dude, We, turks, are not some people that anyone can screw around us. I don't give a damn about words or promises. If they even touch one turkmen city, Turkey would have the right and responsibility to wipe them out, and carve out Turkmen regions.

There's no 'turkmen' city, get your head out of the past. It's an Arab nation. Enough with this foolish nationalism which brings us back decades.

We're supposed to be directing our energy elsewhere and not anticipate confrontation between two Muslim nations.

This not about democracy or something else. I'm saying if ISIS begins to slaughter Turkmens in Iraq..... do you honestly believe that Turkey will lean back and watch ?

That was the exact situation Cyprus. EOKA-B junta decided to kill the Turks on the island. Then we invaded them.

Why in the world did you even come to such a thought? It's funny our people never brainstorm in this fashion when it comes to foreign occupiers.

to tell you the truth Turkmen are a small minority and they are no separatists, though if you guys want to have a nationalist moment have it your way I don't mind.

Back
Top Bottom