What's new

Turkey reaffirms its strong support for Kashmir cause

I just posted source from Central Bank of Iran, here again in case you missed it, its the complete opposite of what your claiming.

http://iranprimer.usip.org/blog/2015/may/11/irans-economy-numbers
Imports%20exports%20graph.png

As I said, you're mentally retarded it seems. I am talking about 2015. And that chart is from 2014.

Watch your mouth Safavid slave. lol

And before you start Safavids were Turks.
You supply the world nothing except terrorism. lol

Safavids/Iranic do not look like this:

Screen+shot+2012-02-29+at+3.44.10+PM.png

That above is what turk are, i.e mongoloids.

turks are known today for supporting ISIS (stopped supporting after they bite you in the face) and other takfiri groups.

Watch your mouth. You are acting like a child.

Iran's oil exports have tripled since late 2015
160615173325-chart-iran-oil-780x439.jpg

http://money.cnn.com/2016/06/16/investing/iran-pumping-lots-more-oil-sanctions/

Being thick seems to be a theme with you people. Oil output has increased BUT, due to very low prices, they now compose of less than Iran's non-oil based economy. You seem to be too stupid to understand this?

India should reaffirm it's strong support to the Kurds. Really, what is Turkey to India, anyway?

They are nothing in general, not just to India.

Being thick seems to be a theme with you people. Oil output has increased BUT, due to very low prices, they now compose of less than Iran's non-oil based economy. You seem to be too stupid to understand this?

Oh my God...yeah, but you tripled your oil output from 2015 to 2016 regardless of the low prices. That means that your dependency on oil is growing again. And on top of that, your industrial output is shrinking:

iran-industrial-production.png

I call this "Saudization".

;)

Safavids/Iranic do not look like this:

Screen+shot+2012-02-29+at+3.44.10+PM.png

That above is what turk are, i.e mongoloids.

turks are known today for supporting ISIS (stopped supporting after they bite you in the face) and other takfiri groups.
201582352421308611414.jpg
201582352421308611414.jpg

Is this the great Iran???

India should reaffirm it's strong support to the Kurds. Really, what is Turkey to India, anyway?
1316583612.jpg

Of course, Turkey is nothing for poor super power India lol

Oh my God...yeah, but you tripled your oil output from 2015 to 2016 regardless of the low prices. That means that your dependency on oil is growing again. And on top of that, your industrial output is shrinking:

iran-industrial-production.png

I call this "Saudization".

;)

I call this "mongoloid IQ"

We are talking about export value in terms of $$ not just bbpd. Even though bbpd has increased, the export value is still less than the non oil based sales, this will remain. Iran is now committed in reducing dependency on oil $$$. Having said that, they should use oil sales for investing purposes in industries etc, just because a nation is not depending on oil, it does not mean they should not put it to good use. Furthermore, after sanctions have been lifted, it will take time for Iranian economy to adjust and oil sales should help in revitalizing the economy. But you're too stupid to understand all this.

Back
Top Bottom