What's new

Turkey reaffirms its strong support for Kashmir cause

Pakistan is too very close to Turks. Highly unlikely, Turks will favor India over Pakistan..
And that has nothing to do with Russia or China.

If a retard says that Turkey has zero influence in world affairs, then all I can do is to Strick my head will wall :hitwall: . In fact , Turkey has more influence than any other Islamic country .
Retards for good reasons :enjoy:

If a retard says that Turkey has zero influence in world affairs, then all I can do is to Strick my head will wall :hitwall: . In fact , Turkey has more influence than any other Islamic country .

More influence than any other Islamic country? what substances are you on?
turks have even a much less influence in the region than saudi arabia never mind the likes of Iran.
I did not say they have zero influence but irrelevant influence. I.e not enough to be relevant. If you're going to call someone a "retard" at least make sure you can use common sense.

Gentlemen ---

Turks express as if they own the "Balkans" ---- Not Any More !! Ottoman Turks are done

Pakistan has Strong Strategists -- Spend 10 Bn Use Brits to Support you as they Now Need Money...

If England gives Support to Pakistan will be Billion times stronger than Turkey....

Even Arabs dont give any Weight to Turks....leave West Aside. & India doesnt care a "Dime Sir"

Their foreign policy is shambles. Remember not long ago they were anti Russia then suddenly after the Coup they started begging them for reinstating their relations. They're just pawns in international politics. I see no reason to consider them relevant at all. What exactly is their relevance except a potential pawn for NATO?

Now I have sort out the matter . He was just trying to prove that Iran has more influence than Turkey . U could have said it in first place instead of creating this mess. On a serious note , Iran gains its influence in ME through proxies unlike Turkey . By the way , Iran having greater influence than Turkey is very much doubtful

If a retard says that Turkey has zero influence in world affairs, then all I can do is to Strick my head with wall . In fact , Turkey has more influence than any other Islamic country .
Yeah A country that always been under sanction for past 30 years has more influence than a NATO Member. LOL what A joke these black clad woman I mean MAN have become :lol:

Now I have sort out the matter . He was just trying to prove that Iran has more influence than Turkey . U could have said it in first place instead of creating this mess. On a serious note , Iran gains its influence in ME through proxies unlike Turkey . By the way , Iran having greater influence than Turkey is very much doubtful

This thread has nothing to do with Iran. You were the one who claimed turks have more influence than any other Islamic nation. A claim which is ludicrous. You say that in a serious discussion, you'd be laughed at the room. Turkey is nowhere near Iran or even saudi arabia when it comes to influence. But as I said, this thread is about turks and Indians.

So I ask you again, what exactly is the relevance of turks in international politics? I proposed that they're irrelevant and Indians could care less about them. You disagree? then state why..

Yeah A country that always been under sanction for past 30 years has more influence than a NATO Member. LOL what A joke these black clad woman I mean MAN have become :lol:

With or without sanctions, turks are nowhere near Iran in influence. Being part of NATO has nothing to do with anything. You're like a little kid. You are just licking the turks because they're one of few nations that seem to be backing you regarding kashmire. But unfortunately for you, no one, especially not Indians care about the turk's stance in this matter as they're simply irrelevant.

Thankyou brothers, it is great to see that you will always be there for us - just as we've been and will continue to be for you.

What exactly are thanking Turkey for? For essentially saying the same thing they have always been saying about Kashmir? What have they done to go beyond words? What actions have they taken to support the cause?

Nothing.

Turkey saw fit to recall its ambassador to Bangladesh over the flawed trial and execution of a war criminal, but its ambassador to India stays pat in New Delhi while Kashmiris are being killed and maimed by Indian troops.

This thread has nothing to do with Iran. You were the one who claimed turks have more influence than any other Islamic nation. A claim which is ludicrous. You say that in a serious discussion, you'd be laughed at the room. Turkey is nowhere near Iran or even saudi arabia when it comes to influence. But as I said, this thread is about turks and Indians.

So I ask you again, what exactly is the relevance of turks in international politics? I proposed that they're irrelevant and Indians could care less about them. You disagree? then state why..
SA may have greater influence than Turkey. But Iran having greater influence than Turkey is something I can't digest. First of all ,see with whom u are comparing Iran . U are comparing a sanctioned country with a NATO member serving as a gateway for Europe . A country with out which NATO can't imagine to tackle Russian bear . A country having important strategic location. Sorry mate u can't compare these two.

More influence than any other Islamic country? what substances are you on?
turks have even a much less influence in the region than saudi arabia never mind the likes of Iran.
I did not say they have zero influence but irrelevant influence. I.e not enough to be relevant. If you're going to call someone a "retard" at least make sure you can use common sense.

Their foreign policy is shambles. Remember not long ago they were anti Russia then suddenly after the Coup they started begging them for reinstating their relations. They're just pawns in international politics. I see no reason to consider them relevant at all. What exactly is their relevance except a potential pawn for NATO?

Ouch !! -- Yank you are too tough on them.

SA may have greater influence than Turkey. But Iran having greater influence than Turkey is something I can't digest. First of all ,see with whom u are comparing Iran . U are comparing a sanctioned country with a NATO member serving as a gateway for Europe . A country with out which NATO can't imagine to tackle Russian bear . A country having important strategic location. Sorry mate u can't compare these two.

What a joke of a reply. You people are desperately trying to find reasons to make this situation feel relevant. You claim saudis have more influence but not Iran? LOL. Most of the region is practically under Iranian influence. What are you smoking? Saudis main influence is oil in which today, Iran actually has the ball in its court which is why they're begging Iran to cap its output.

Them being part of NATO has little bearing on this issue. How does them being part of NATO make them more influential? Poland is also part of NATO, I suppose that makes them more influential? instead of randomly blabbering, substantiate your statements. As for them having a strategic location, lol, I hardly think so. I would say Iranian position is more strategic. Certainly as far as you pakistanic should be concerned anyway.

What is this little kid mumbling about? It seems my comment hit a nerve? It was a dose of reality, kid. If you weren't such a kid yourself, you'd put forward a more substantive comment instead of crying like a toddler.

I am sure the Indians are devastated. The turks in reality are an irrelevant nation even in the middle east, nevermind worldwide. Their foreign policy is extremely moronic. Don't be surprised if in the future they came running to India and start begging for rapprochement. They did the same thing with Russia

Pakistanis will prefer Turkey over Iran any day...Turks r irrelevant? I have been member of this forum for quite some time, I admit I never heard such bullshit even from worse enemies of Turks on this forum. U Iranians are isolated in Muslim world instead. From Arabs to Turks/Pakistanis, everyone look towards you with suspicion.

It was highly likely that Russian jet was shot down by Gulenists traitors...Turks begging for rapprochement? Did u see Turks doing that? Well, i don't know about that but whole world surely saw how poor Iranians were begging in front of world on their knees to have nuclear deal to get out of isolation...Remember?

The power of Turks will likely to rise...They will seek partnership with Russia on equality basis unlike Iran and Russia partnership, where former is just proxy of Russians...I like how Russians blew up the cover of Iranians when they disclosed that their jets flew from Iranian bases to bomb targets in Syria...Talk about irony...:lol:

Persians can play with Arabs not with Turks or Pakistanis...:)

With or without sanctions, turks are nowhere near Iran in influence. Being part of NATO has nothing to do with anything. You're like a little kid. You are just licking the turks because they're one of few nations that seem to be backing you regarding kashmire. But unfortunately for you, no one, especially not Indians care about the turk's stance in this matter as they're simply irrelevant.

So is Iran relevant in anyway :lol:

It doesn't matter what a confused person like you have to say. The reality shows otherwise.

You dont have to get so much defensive and act like KID. Be mature enough to show some respect.

Listen and stop begging for it, being relevant or not. Everyones a country that is under sanction is nowhere as close to being relevant in anything as Turkey. IT not Our Matter for Kashmir its for entire Islamic world. Now the burka clad Woman would point finger at zionist state and would conveniently oit Kashmir. So much for ISlamic republic. only good for spreading sectarian BS.

Pakistanis will prefer Turkey over Iran any day...Turks r irrelevant? I have been member of this forum for quite some time, I admit I never heard such bullshit even from worse enemies of Turks on this forum. U Iranians are isolated in Muslim world instead. From Arabs to Turks/Pakistanis, everyone look towards you with suspicion.

It was highly likely that Russian jet was shot down by Gulenists traitors...Turks begging for rapprochement? Did u see Turks doing that? Well, i don't know about that but whole world surely saw how poor Iranians were begging in front of world on their knees to have nuclear deal to get out of isolation...Remember?

The power of Turks will likely to rise...They will seek partnership with Russia on equality basis unlike Iran and Russia partnership, where former is just proxy of Russians...I like how Russians blew up the cover of Iranians when they disclosed that their jets flew from Iranian bases to bomb targets in Syria...Talk about irony...:lol:

Irony is that A country that is totally isolated seems to be more relevant than Turkey. A member worlds most respected forums and what not

Who cares about what you pakistanis prefer? Iran should go after more relevent nations in its relations. You can go with the turks whose influence is one pars with pakistan, whereas Iran will concentrate on the likes of India and Japan.

Talk about irony.
They were so relevant that even Russia dint give shit about them !

Who cares about what you pakistanis prefer? Iran should go after more relevent nations in its relations.
Apparently you care. hence which is why you were butthurt upon listening the support for Kashmir issue from TURKS

So is Iran relevant in anyway :lol:

It doesn't matter what a confused person like you have to say. The reality shows otherwise.

You dont have to get so much defensive and act like KID. Be mature enough to show some respect.

Listen and stop begging for it, being relevant or not. Everyones a country that is under sanction is nowhere as close to being relevant in anything as Turkey. IT not Our Matter for Kashmir its for entire Islamic world. Now the burka clad Woman would point finger at zionist state and would conveniently oit Kashmir. So much for ISlamic republic. only good for spreading sectarian BS.

You're only repeating the same nonsense again and again.
Being under sanctions has nothing to do with anything. What a strange logic. Even under sanctions Iran had most of the region under its influence. Where is turkey? what is their significance exactly? you pakistani would even claim somalia has more influence than Iran if they support your stance on kashmire..

Back
Top Bottom