What's new

Turkey reaffirms its strong support for Kashmir cause

Turks already have 2 largest army in NATO....The plot of west to use Turkey against Russia is lost and defeated....This is new Turkey now...A changed one...Turks won't take on Russia unless they see Europe is also committed to fight and not only using Turkey as scapegoat/proxy against Russia

https://defence.pk/threads/turkey-russia-strike-strategic-turkish-stream-gas-pipeline-deal.455019/

no one is looking to fight Russia. Russians cannot even overrun Ukraine. Yeah Russians have nukes. they cannot use them.

some of pakistanis remind me of a character Don Quoxite in literature. he is a knight who imagines all kind of bad guys and goes around fighting imaginary bad guys.

If Turkey wants to leave NATO they are free. what are they waiting for ?

no one is looking to fight Russia. Russians cannot even overrun Ukraine. Yeah Russians have nukes. they cannot use them.

some of pakistanis remind me of a character Don Quoxite in literature. he is a knight who imagines all kind of bad guys and goes around fighting imaginary bad guys.

If Turkey wants to leave NATO they are free. what are they waiting for ?

Coming to point, ignoring your bias, I will say Turks will not go against Russia for sake of US...Europe is not interested in fighting with Russia...

Coming to point, ignoring your bias, I will say Turks will not go against Russia for sake of US...Europe is not interested in fighting with Russia...

Why are the Turks supposed to fight Russia ?? I do not know where you get the idea.

Americans are trying hard to patch up with Russia as late as 2014. the war in Ukraine forced USA to impose sanctions. Even now Kerry meets regularly with his Russian counterpart.

you cannot blame USA for the fall in oil prices and Russia's misery

if there was any American manipulation of Turkey it was with respect to the Middle East

India and pakistan are not going to fight again for kashmir thats for sure.

Every action have its reaction. Its 6 30 am in india and I am sure modi is reading this news and laughing. :D ;)
Of course he is laughing, he has even more Muslim blood on his hands, his most favourite thing in the world. He has his boots on the necks of our Kashmiri brothers and sisters and their eyes and lives pelted to oblivion by his fascist occupying army. The butcher of Gujarat his excellency the Terrorist Prime Minister of India. You must be so proud!

Last edited:
good, we always have support of Turkey, now we should focus on KSA and GCC, they should also come forward.. Iranian media is already highlighting indian atrocities in Kashmir on daily bases...

Of course he is laughing, he has even more Muslim blood on his hands, his most favourite thing in the world. He has his boots on the necks of our Kashmiri brothers and sisters and their eyes and lives pelted to oblivion by his fascist occupying army. The butcher of Gujarat his excellency the Terrorist Prime Minister of India. You must be so proud!
Yes i am ! :D

1.%2BPakistan%2BPM%2BEnvoys%2Bon%2BKashmir%2Bpresenting%2Ba%2Bdocument%2Bof%2BIndian%2Batrocities%2Bin%2BKashmir%2Bto%2BTBMM%2BSpeaker.JPG

The Special Envoys called on the Speaker of the Turkish Grand National Assembly (TGNA), Ismail Kahraman, and briefed him in detail about the atrocities being committed against the defenseless Kashmiri people -- demanding their legitimate and inalienable right to self-determination.

:)

I am sure the Indians are devastated. The turks in reality are an irrelevant nation even in the middle east, nevermind worldwide. Their foreign policy is extremely moronic. Don't be surprised if in the future they came running to India and start begging for rapprochement. They did the same thing with Russia

Last edited:
I am sure the Indians are devastated. The turks in reality are an irrelevant nation even in the middle east, nevermind worldwide. Their foreign policy is extremely moronic. Don't be surprised if in the future they came running to India and start begging from rapprochement. They did the same thing with Russia
Man,you really need help sorting out whats wrong in your head.

Man,you really need help sorting out whats wrong in your head.

Learn how to use proper grammar before questioning other people's head.
Anyway, what's wrong? Can't handle reality?

Thats exactly what i meant to say,you need to come back to reality and act like you are a mature person.
Your childish comments are getting old.

What is this little kid mumbling about? It seems my comment hit a nerve? It was a dose of reality, kid. If you weren't such a kid yourself, you'd put forward a more substantive comment instead of crying like a toddler.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom