What's new

Turkey reaffirms its strong support for Kashmir cause

no one is looking to fight Russia. Russians cannot even overrun Ukraine. Yeah Russians have nukes. they cannot use them.

some of pakistanis remind me of a character Don Quoxite in literature. he is a knight who imagines all kind of bad guys and goes around fighting imaginary bad guys.

If Turkey wants to leave NATO they are free. what are they waiting for ?

Where was Europe when turkey shot down 2 Russian jets?

What is this little kid mumbling about? It seems my comment hit a nerve? It was a dose of reality, kid. If you weren't such a kid yourself, you'd put forward a more substantive comment instead of crying like a toddler.
I guess you are not worth the effort,damn i hate myself for trying to help the mental cases.

I guess you are not worth the effort,damn i hate myself for trying to help the mental cases.

At least learn to use proper grammar before making such comments. It's hilarious man.
You have nothing to reply with except useless brain farts.

Oh nooooo. Turkey should have stayed neutral. No problem though.

1.%2BPakistan%2BPM%2BEnvoys%2Bon%2BKashmir%2Bpresenting%2Ba%2Bdocument%2Bof%2BIndian%2Batrocities%2Bin%2BKashmir%2Bto%2BTBMM%2BSpeaker.JPG

The Special Envoys called on the Speaker of the Turkish Grand National Assembly (TGNA), Ismail Kahraman, and briefed him in detail about the atrocities being committed against the defenseless Kashmiri people -- demanding their legitimate and inalienable right to self-determination.

:)

Pakistani uncle showing his marriage album to Turkish uncle.

I don't hate persian .I hate trolls .this stupid member is defaming his own race by making stupid claims . By the way , if a Indian is trolling , I will call him Indian troll .what's bad in it.

Call anyone you cant handle a troll. Wonderful strategy. All I stated was a simple fact. If you disagree with it, stop moaning and debunk it. All I said was a reality that the turks are irrelevant in internationals politics and their stance on the Kashmir issue has no bearing. Simple.

Gentlemen ---

Turks express as if they own the "Balkans" ---- Not Any More !! Ottoman Turks are done

Pakistan has Strong Strategists -- Spend 10 Bn Use Brits to Support you as they Now Need Money...

If England gives Support to Pakistan will be Billion times stronger than Turkey....

Even Arabs dont give any Weight to Turks....leave West Aside. & India doesnt care a "Dime Sir"

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom