What's new

Turkey ready to play role in Kashmir settlement

If they are so weak,why not take over the whole of Pakistan,since you obviously must be very strong?
seriously,give me one benifit India will have by taking over Pakistan.
With the present situation it is in,will you take it.

seriously,give me one benifit India will have by taking over Pakistan.
With the present situation it is in,will you take it.

Beta, go and eat some noodles, you need some calories for the upcoming battle for Pakistan.

I heard Kurds need some help too, India could probably help Turkey with that first.

Sure you will.

Member of NATO, one of the largest forces in the world, whose equipment mind you will soon be on par with its Western partners.

Stop writing such posts.

India had far more resources to call on, three times the number of troops and numerous more field guns and more armour. Yes we had American equipment, which was sanctioned, but the whole quality thing is way overstated considering the IAF were flying the Mig-21, driving the AMX, we both had Shermans and so on.

I get the whole part of trolling, fair enough.
Look mate,the only thing that India seriously lacked since independence was a competent leader.A leader like perhaps Mr.M.A.Jinnah who single handedly fought and carved a new country out of British India(alas we had that bast**d Nehru instead and hence i have a great deal of admiration for Mr.M.A.Jinnah).All of politicians in the past barring Mrs.Indira Gandhi were cowards and pussies who would not dare to fight an all out war with Pakistan because of the resulting excessive bloodshed to snatch the Azad Kashmir portion.Don't take it otherwise but if Pakistan was at India's position in the past in terms of numerical and tactical advantages then i am cent percent sure that India would have been eradicated from the world map by now.Despite being 4 times smaller in area and a population which was barely 1/7 of that of India,Pakistan showed tremendous courage and invaded India 4 times in the past.It takes a ball to do something like that and your country was extremely fortunate that it had leaders like F.M. Ayub Khan and Yahya Khan who were competent leaders.OTOH,we were unfortunate to have the likes of Nehru and Morarji Desai who were weak and cowards by nature:hitwall:!!

the same that makes you think that Kashmir should be part of India

You didn't answer my question. I presume Pak wants it because it is predominantly muslim. Assuming that having muslim majority automatically makes it part of Pak is a complete folly. Muslims in Pak kill other muslims in Pak on the basis of religion like no other place. You, seriously think India is going to give away a piece of land and that too a strategically important one as Kashmir. Not in your lifetime, neither in a 1000 generations to come.

Pakistan is perfectly capable of beating the shit out of India, and vice verse, but someone getting a clear victory? i dont think so, cuz as soon as our economies crash through the roof, the international community will stop all this

Pak is perfectly capable of giving a good fight. I agree. But, beating the shit of India... well that's a pipe dream worthy of Zaid Hamid and Parvez Musharraf.
We have a much more robust and resilient economy.
Our Forex reserves are to the tune $320B.
Our economy will take a hit no doubt. But, can you guys even start to fathom what the impact would be to your beleaguered so called economy.
Don't even get me started on how we can choke your sea lanes and water up north.
With a war you can be sure there will be new countries like Sindhudesh and Balochistan.

Kashmir is a bilateral issue now. India will not recognize any foreign entity to meddle in this issue. That was agreed upon in the Shimla agreement.
First they say "Kashmir Bharat ka atoot ang hai" and stops any discussion on it on & when it is raised in UN, they say it is a bilateral issue :crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:

If they are so weak,why not take over the whole of Pakistan,since you obviously must be very strong?

1. Militarily Pakistan is not a weak state. It is a de-facto "national security state". Army is the strongest organization in the country and it either controls or can control basically everything. So India would not be able to take over Pakistan.

2. Even if India could, there is no benefit from taking over Pakistan. It is a society filled with hardline Islamists. It does not offer much in terms of resources and has a broken political system. So taking over Pakistan would not benefit India in any way.

3. On the other hand, Pakistan acts as the perfect buffer state for India shielding it from the disturbing forces in the central Asia/middle east.

First they say "Kashmir Bharat ka atoot ang hai" and stops any discussion on it on & when it is raised in UN, they say it is a bilateral issue :crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:

Exactly ...... when Pakistan tries to involve any 3rd party we will say it is an bilateral issue .

When Pakistan wants to talk bilaterally , we say it's an integral part of India and hence no talks .

Cunning Indians ...... :p:

Exactly ...... when Pakistan tries to involve any 3rd party we will say it is an bilateral issue .

When Pakistan wants to talk bilaterally , we say it's an integral part of India and hence no talks .

Let's see how long it goes ;)

Could you name a country or coalition, except US and NATO, which could stage a "successful" invasion of India?
I think "Naxals". They have got courage, a vision & eager to change the life of indian rural areas. Like Syria, if they get support from NATO, they can be game changer ;)..

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom