What's new

Turkey ready to build nukes

A lot of members here speak of nuking another country as if its as easy an eating ice cream. For all such friends i just wanted to post a few pictures of the aftermath of a nuclear attack...

This would have never happened with Japan if it also had nuclear weapons to retaliate.

For the same reason some people here are advocating that Turkey should also get the nukes and I agree with them. Unless all the countries that have nukes get rid of them the rest of the countries have the right to acquire the nukes.

That not good. Why turkey do this when they already got 40nukes of NATO

It seems like that some Peolpe here think, a Nuke is Guarentee against an enemy Attack or other States Show to the Nuke State more respect. Here I must ask some Pakistanis.

Why are trying some Circles in the US to blame Pakistan as a Terrorist Supporter and why do the US conduct Drones Strikes in a Country which are a nuclear Power.

Having Nukes is much less important than having influence, strong Economy, strong Defence Insdusty and a strong conventional Military !

Turkey already has nukes as member of NATO each nato country have their designated nuclear weaponds , just need the activation codes

That would make Isreal go for Nukes, and then whole of middle east.
Better for Iran, now it can fight against its sanctions:)...

Haha this is a funny thread. We don't need nukes first of all. Who is going to attack us to where we need nuclear weapons. We are under NATO if someone decides to attack us first they are screwed anyway. Also it isn't like we lack the capability to defend ourselves. We don't need to try to go for nuclear weapons then get sanctioned to death.

It seems like that some Peolpe here think, a Nuke is Guarentee against an enemy Attack or other States Show to the Nuke State more respect. Here I must ask some Pakistanis.

Why are trying some Circles in the US to blame Pakistan as a Terrorist Supporter and why do the US conduct Drones Strikes in a Country which are a nuclear Power.

Having Nukes is much less important than having influence, strong Economy, strong Defence Insdusty and a strong conventional Military !

dear turkish guy, US is our best friend in the world :rofl::rofl: it doesnot matter if he kills us or not, we are bound to them till they sink in the pacific

bow to the masters:thinktank:

Do you know that this man is now spending his life sitting in the local market, telling people stories without any security whatsoever?

Do you know that this man is now spending his life sitting in the local market, telling people stories without any security whatsoever?

HUH :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

u just watched aik din aq khan ke saath naah!!!:rofl:

that is some funniest wierdest conclusion

Not gonna happen.... USAs middle eastern state israhell and even Iran wont allow tht.Nor would anyone in the region want a nuclear turkey...

If so... i wonder how turks will survive a decades on economic and military sanctions like we did?
My verdict is NOT HAPPENIN.

Last edited:
:rofl: lol funny way of thinking. My question is what is the value of human life ? for a second stop being so nationalistic and think as a human.

An eye for an eye will leave the whole word blind :cheers:

A nuke free world is the future

NoNukes.JPG

Even in case nuking any country ? Nobody deserves such fate. Come on leaving our nationalities and religions aside we are all human beings working hard to keep our families happy. Trying to earn our daily bread.

According to your statement then why isn't India giving up on her nukes ?

Why does Turkey need nuclear weapons when it is already under the umbrella as a part of NATO? Not very positive signs and not at all appreciated since it is already becoming difficult to control the nuclear wildfire proliferation.

If more and more countries head towards nuclear weapons development, it shall lead to an early doomsday.

Of course Turkey needs nukes because Turkey can't depend on NATO for good since the West and the Muslims can't get along. Anyways, according to you then shouldn't France and U.K. give up their nukes since they are also covered under the NATO nuclear umbrella ???

Also India is an ally of the USA so she should also give up her nukes since USA will protect her just like Japan is under Uncle SAM protection.

Turkey should go ahead and develop nuclear weapons. Both Iran and Turkey have the right to develop nuclear weapons. The US and European countries totally disregard the Zionist nuclear weapons that threaten Palestinians and the Arab world. Egypt would be the next logical candidate after Iran and Turkey to have nuclear weapons. Japan, Germany and few other countries are de facto nuclear states and they can develop nuclear weapons very quickly.

First off, I want to say that I hate the fact that some countries have nukes. That is an unfair advantage in case of a war.

But what is the reason behind why Turkey can't have the nukes? Because of NATO? :lol: as if NATO will let us use them. How come Israel and the USA get to have nukes? Aren't they NATO members? Some of you are just trying too hard to make sense, but you don't.

@Indians

Just stop war mongering, cold start doctrine etc, dont make weapons, make peace, then ur fear of nukes will be finished :D

Back
Top Bottom