What's new

Turkey ready to build nukes

:rofl: lol funny way of thinking. My question is what is the value of human life ? for a second stop being so nationalistic and think as a human.

An eye for an eye will leave the whole word blind :cheers:

A nuke free world is the future

NoNukes.JPG

Even in case nuking any country ? Nobody deserves such fate. Come on leaving our nationalities and religions aside we are all human beings working hard to keep our families happy. Trying to earn our daily bread.

Charity begins at home... So, when is the time table set for a nuclear free india?

First off, I want to say that I hate the fact that some countries have nukes. That is an unfair advantage in case of a war.

But what is the reason behind why Turkey can't have the nukes? Because of NATO? :lol: as if NATO will let us use them. How come Israel and the USA get to have nukes? Aren't they NATO members? Some of you are just trying too hard to make sense, but you don't.

No Israel is not a NATO member and they refuse to sign the NPT and deny they have them so they currently hold the legal means to keep their nukes. Like i said though who is going to try to nuke us ? To where we need them

This would have never happened with Japan if it also had nuclear weapons to retaliate.

For the same reason some people here are advocating that Turkey should also get the nukes and I agree with them. Unless all the countries that have nukes get rid of them the rest of the countries have the right to acquire the nukes.

All the countries should renounce its nukes, that will be better for the whole world
rather than emphasizing on the right of every country to have nukes
one should see the responsibility it brings.

consider a situation in which many countries have nukes than just a small trigger can annihilate the whole world.
:sniper: nukes

It seems like that some Peolpe here think, a Nuke is Guarentee against an enemy Attack or other States Show to the Nuke State more respect. Here I must ask some Pakistanis.

Why are trying some Circles in the US to blame Pakistan as a Terrorist Supporter and why do the US conduct Drones Strikes in a Country which are a nuclear Power.

Having Nukes is much less important than having influence, strong Economy, strong Defence Insdusty and a strong conventional Military !

You are right but as we are weak in conventional tech and economy, nuclear power is the only thing that gives us some protection in South Asia. Atleast it is true in case of Pakistan.

Last edited:
First off, I want to say that I hate the fact that some countries have nukes. That is an unfair advantage in case of a war.

But what is the reason behind why Turkey can't have the nukes? Because of NATO? :lol: as if NATO will let us use them. How come Israel and the USA get to have nukes? Aren't they NATO members? Some of you are just trying too hard to make sense, but you don't.

No Israel is not a NATO member and they refuse to sign the NPT and deny they have them so they currently hold the legal means to keep their nukes. Like i said though who is going to try to nuke us ? To where we need them

turkey want nukes because turks may one day have a war with kazakistan or azerbhaijan :) who knows iran, or it maybe very boring there, not like india pakistan:blink::blink::blink:

turkey want nukes because turks may one day have a war with kazakistan or azerbhaijan :) who knows iran, or it maybe very boring there, not like india pakistan:blink::blink::blink:

Why on earth would we go to war with Azerbaijan we have military deals with them. We all know Iran won't get to the point where it has a nuclear weapon to use. Plus i don't think Iran is a threat to Turkey atm. We have the conventional means to deal with anyone in our region.

@mehru

You are right but as we are weak in conventional tech and economy, nuclear power is the only thing that gives us some protection in South Asia. Atleast it is true in case of Pakistan.

Pakistan is a different Case than Turkey and Face a another Threat Enivirement than Turkey. For Turkey itself the conventional Power is enough for a minimun credible Detterent, also in Scenarios where we Face Confrontation with Russia or a multinational European Force. I will not say that Turkey is able to win a War against these worst Case Threats, but Tukey can inflict to them high Losses of Soldiers and Material.

@into the Wild

turkey want nukes because turks may one day have a war with kazakistan or azerbhaijan who knows iran, or it maybe very boring there, not like india pakistan

Azerbaijan and Kazakhstan are our Brothers, people of these Countries share the same turkic - mongolic Roots as Turks or (many) Pakistanis.

Israel is not a NATO member.

All the countries should renounce its nukes, that will be better for the whole world
rather than emphasizing on the right of every country to have nukes
one should see the responsibility it brings.

consider a situation in which many countries have nukes than just a small trigger can annihilate the whole world.
:sniper: nukes

Even if all countries get rid of their nukes there will still be a problem
because USA has the most largest and superior conventional weapons that even Russia is afraid of.

@mehru

@into the Wild

Azerbaijan and Kazakhstan are our Brothers, people of these Countries share the same turkic - mongolic Roots as Turks or (many) Pakistanis.

well that is one serious problem, in this way ull not find one country to fight with:flame: lolzzz, btw one day brother become enemies for money, and dealing with brother is much worse then a stranger :agree:

I do not think that Turkey will use nuclear technology for mass destruction purposes. Our Conventional Army and Defence technologies have already been losing someone's sleep over.
Besides, Constructing a state of art Nuclear research center completing older ones and universities with technological abilities, is on schedule and It aims to develop every type nuclear technology for some peacfull aims... With 1st Nuclear reactor constructed in Mersin, will accelerate those type works...

Turkey should Acquire nuke bombs , it will be good deterence against their enemys, and it will also make turkey a mini super power in Europe.

its easy to talk about having nukes but very difficult decision to use them.

Use it against a nuke armed country and you are in for mutually assured destruction. Use it against an unarmed country and face sanctions for eternity as well being nuked in all directions by allied countries.

even india and pakistan at some point would regret threating each other with nukes and wasting soo much money on them..

Turkey should go for a MOAB or russian style FOAB to inflict nuke equivalent destruction without the side affects of nuclear fall out.

Back
Top Bottom