What's new

Turkey raises Kashmir issue, India unhappy

2 things

a.) then why are you bhartis getting so worked up over it

My statements are to Indians just as they were to Pakistanis.
b.) if Kashmir is a so-called ''integral part of india'' / ''part/parcel'' /etc. :-)laugh:) then why is india so small and cowardly that it doesnt try to reclaim Azad J&K?

Because we don't want anymore trouble makers into our fold. You are free to have them.

And how much influence turkey has on world level that they can do something in practical to help Pakistan? Can anybody shed some light? :azn:

Indian Oil Corp is interested in building a $5 billion refinery in Turkey and is currently carrying out feasibility work on the project, India's junior trade minister, Jyotiraditya Scindia, said on Friday. GE Oil & Gas is pleased to announce it has been issued orders to supply seven subsea tree and wellhead systems, utilizing the VetcoGray MHXT tree and VetcoGray SG-5 wellhead system, by Maersk Oil North Sea UK Limited for deployment in the U.K. North Sea. OTTO ENERGY Ltd. has already received the first $1.5 million from another Australian firm Swan Oil and Gas Ltd. to fund the drilling of the onshore Duhat 1 well in San Isidro, Leyte.

Last edited by a moderator:
^ as long as Indo-Turk trade favors India. Why complain, let them placate the Pakistanis while we mint money :tup:

Yes,our relationship is just for business and trade so it help our economy..... and we don't need any close relationship with them.....and they have got nothing technological goods to offer to india ...

---------- Post added at 10:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:32 PM ----------

And how much influence turkey has on world level that they can do something in practical to help Pakistan? Can anybody shed some light? :azn:
may be train some more terrorists and send them to help Let....as more and more LeT members are sleeping under the indian soil daily

dear pakistanis iam not against peace but after reading my history i've learnt my government would not give an inch from the kashmir even if they have to annihilate all the kashmiris they'll do it but u or kashmiris won't get no land.......

u can keep dreaming inshallah kashmir will be ours or kashmiris can keep dreaming inshallah we will get free from india and pakistan but in real world this ain't gonna happen..........
gud nite

forget all this crap what they said and whom they apologized to, contribute as much as you can to develop your nation to such an extent that your enemies should not even dream of speaking against you, you'll see scores of countries like these waiting to have a favourable relations with you, the rest countries can be neglected cause they don't contribute anything good to the world. Kashmir humara hai or rahega. baat khalassss !

here are currently 25 users browsing this thread.
(5 members and 20 guests)
crimemaster_gogo , Rig Vedic ,
agentny17 , xenon , WHF

. neighbours ??? bhag gaye :D

they're becoming increasingly assertive, which is a good thing for them. Turks are a very nationalistic and proud people (a good thing)

the Turks have a saying for those who engage in stealing:

they say ''sen indira gandi yaptin mi'' (did you steal?)

and in this particular case ---- the occupation forces in Kashmir did an indira gandi on the land of Kashmir and a ''stalin'' on the people of Kashmiri...

Ok so as soon as a Non muslim state starts being nationalistic and proud its becomes a blot a hegemonic power and wat not??and what saying do the turks have for their fore fathers stealing of entire middle east land and making them slaves?? till date they massacare kurds day in day out..for on a larger front what have the turks and their puppies on this forum have to say about the muslim indaving land stealers from the arab deserts?? Great warriors and examples of the gr8 culture and religion perhaps??

And as far as the topic goes, the only times i fear of turkey is when its being served cooked on my table and and salt and pepper are missing..

Let it go...they made a comment inadvertently and then apologized.

International relation are based on pragmatism and not emotionalism.

Turkey has no apparent reason(or gain) in offending India and vice versa.

Turkey and India share favorable ties..both countries are rising fast both economically and geopolitically..Both are predominant powerhouses in their own respective regions..way things are going for both countries.. Turk would want Indians as their friends in future geopolitical scenarios, as I am sure Indians would want the same.

if a force consisting predominantly of ragtag militiamen (without air-power backing) was able to hold your army in full (fool) swing at bay -- then that is very ''worrisome'' for us :laugh:

we dont need to do anything in Kashmir.....the masses reject indian occupation and in fact, the existence of AFSPA is proof that india lost the political war as in fact -scared of the Kashmiri population

And yet the needle hasnt moved an inch on Kashmir...OUCH!!

Seems the perennial losers (aka Pakistanis) are yet again trying to rationalize how they won even when the last 60 years has only gotten them an extra ***hole torn out!! LOL!! Some people just dont learn
We pity your kind...tsk tsk

israel is doing right in middle east.

The Saudis are doing the right treatment to Indians as well! 3 Million of them will be out by the end of next year!

Back
Top Bottom