What's new

Turkey raises Kashmir issue, India unhappy

if a force consisting predominantly of ragtag militiamen (without air-power backing) was able to hold your army in full (fool) swing at bay -- then that is very ''worrisome'' for us :laugh:

we dont need to do anything in Kashmir.....the masses reject indian occupation and in fact, the existence of AFSPA is proof that india lost the political war as in fact -scared of the Kashmiri population

S M Krishna Jee was on holidays there?

Istanbul, Nov 2 (AFP) Fourteen countries including neighbours China, Pakistan and India today agreed at an international conference to cooperate in building the future of war-torn Afghanistan, a Turkish diplomat said. "An agreement was reached at a technical level," said the diplomat, naming the initiative as the Istanbul process, in order to build a secure and stable Afghanistan. Among the 14 countries involved are Turkey, Iran, Pakistan, China, Russia and India, and several Arab states, said the diplomat.

The new participation in Afghan talks was a clear sign of the changing times.:cheers:

if a force consisting predominantly of ragtag militiamen (without air-power backing) was able to hold your army in fool swing at bay -- then that is very ''worrisome'' for us :laugh:

we dont need to do anything in Kashmir.....the masses reject indian occupation and in fact, the existence of AFSPA is proof that india lost the political war as in fact -scared of the Kashmiri population

there are no masses in your favour,this is the way u r brainwashed

1)no problem in jammu
2)no problem in ladakh
3)only few problem in kashmir..i can say upto 40% dont want indian rule but they dont want paksitan too..they ask for freedom from both states..and they abuse you too:laugh:

now you can keep singing:lol:

The trade volume between Turkey and India was $2.3 billon in 2009, and jumped to $4 billion in 2010.

In the last eight months of this year, the trade volume already exceeded the total figure of last year, posting $4.8 billion, an increase of 85 percent compared to the same period last year.

The trade heavily favors India, with $4.2 billion in imports from India to Turkey and $533 million in exports to India from Turkey in the January-August period.

Indian vice president says time to bring Turkey, India closer

We should continue this good relationship.

Turks are quite pragmatic from what I've seen. They're not as caught up in the whole "Ummah" thing as others. We can expect India-Turkey to get closer in the coming future.

Of course, we have to understand that they'll need to balance their ties between ourselves and Pakistan. If this is how they do it... that's fine by me.

lol.. you need prescription glasses dude.. Its Pakistan that keeps crying Kashmir Kashmir all over the place.. and is getting burnt for last 60 years because of it.. Look up the thread titled MONKEY TRAP and you will get the drift ;)

It is Turkey that is mentioning it, and carry on crying, it amuses me.

The new participation in Afghan talks was a clear sign of the changing times.:cheers:

it was Pakistan that had no misgivings and even signalled that inclusion of hindustan would not be a problem

---------- Post added at 08:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:51 PM ----------

there are no masses in your favour,this is the way u r brainwashed

1)no problem in jammu
2)no problem in ladakh
3)only few problem in kashmir..i can say upto 40% dont want indian rule but they dont want paksitan too..they ask for freedom from both states..and they abuse you too:laugh:

now you can keep singing:lol:

i never said that Kashmiris in their entirety are pro-Pakistan....they are all just anti-india. Many of the new generations are pushing for total independence actually (which i personally am not really against, to be honest)

Turks are quite pragmatic from what I've seen. They're not as caught up in the whole "Ummah" thing as others. We can expect India-Turkey to get closer in the coming future.

Of course, we have to understand that they'll need to balance their ties between ourselves and Pakistan. IF this is how they do it... that's fine by me.

Kind of a balancing act. But the end of the day what that matters is their own people and their welfare.
A good relationship with us is important for them .

The visit of the vice president was high profile one to Turkey, which is a rarity. He has been honored there big time.

Hope they dont raise unnecessary issues for others again. Not anymore.

Kashmiris are not your people.. Its an occupied state.
refresh ur history mate...have u ever heard of kashmiri pandits buddy?????before partition there was a huge population of kashmiri pandits in kashmir valley..but after partition those people left kashmir and settled elsewhere in india...while enumerable pakistanis entered indian side of kashmir....who are claiming now to let kashmir be independent..so as far as i can see its ur fellow countrymen who are supporting this propaganda in the valley..it may be that many original kashmiris would also be in favour..but the larger side of the picture is that u have to also consider those native to kashmir while deciding about the fate of kashmir..
jai hind!:sick:

if a force consisting predominantly of ragtag militiamen (without air-power backing) was able to hold your army in full (fool) swing at bay -- then that is very ''worrisome'' for us :laugh:

We still hold the state and the level of so called rejection and violence is less than what you see in Karachi, KP and other frontier areas of Pakistan.. About AFSPA, which give extra powers to Armed forces.. well that exists in Pakistan for the whole country, where Army can pretty much do anything, everywhere.. Is that a proof that Pakistan has lost political war in Pakistan itself ;)

---------- Post added at 10:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:27 PM ----------

It is Turkey that is mentioning it, and carry on crying, it amuses me.

You do know what most of the western world mentions about Pakistan everyday along with their daily breakfast. Terrosists, Islamic extremism and what not... If that doesnt matter to you then why would a comment from Turkey for which they also tendered an apology, will make any difference on the ground for India..

As long as Indian constitution is applied there, people there pay tax to Govt of India, and I dont need any special documents to travel to my birth place in Srinagar, Its India.. No matter what some terrorist low lifes or Pakistani web warriors say ;)

who cares what indian constitution says...

Calling us a terrorist.. You term this act of brutality by indian soldiers legal. Good luck with your constitution..

2dlmybr.jpg

This is the unbreakable brotherhood between the two nations.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom