What's new

Turkey: No tolerance for Kurdish entity in Syria

Dear @Doritos11,

Your words against sides of Syrian Civil War is acceptable upon your anger.
But you concluded the Kurds too. Whom are a part of our nation, a part of our community. So I do not let it roll like that. It was also a provocative post not for us but for the others. You can re-post your thoughts again with a mature, understandable mood.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear @Doritos11,

Your words against sides of Syrian Civil War is acceptable upon your anger. But you concluded the Kurds too. Whom are a part of our nation, So I could not let it roll like that. You can re-post your thoughts again. But more mature, understandable this time.

Thanks.

My comment was not about Kurds or to Kurds, it was about Mahatirs post, good.

My comment was not about Kurds or to Kurds, it was about Mahatirs post, good.

Iraq and Syria today are the laughing stock of the middle east and the world , no need to comment on that doritos .

Yeap, support them and their terrorism. Infact because of PKK's drug traffic. More people in Sweden becomes drug addict. Way to go.

does not matter what others think man , thanks to Assad you now have free liscence in bombing kurdish villages on Turkey's border with syria but before doing that drop whats holding your arms " EU Accession " .

Turkey needs a new ismet inonu for the sake of our beloved kurdish brothers.

Dear @Doritos11,

Your words against sides of Syrian Civil War is acceptable upon your anger.
But you concluded the Kurds too. Whom are a part of our nation, a part of our community. So I do not let it roll like that. It was also a provocative post not for us but for the others. You can re-post your thoughts again with a mature, understandable mood.

You cant have tolerance in our part of the world , sadly to many subhumans and clowns live in our region , the only solution with such creatures is the stick , sad but that is the truth .

Indonesia doesn't support terrorist in other country or meddle his interest in other country like the Turks did now in Syria, we already know what is the conseQuense of such acts when supporting some Mindanau rebels against his master in Philliphine. Learn from history is much better than ignore ones. Supporting peace efforts activities in region is the better option to kept status Quo conditions in check.
As i told you check out the situation first,you only look at it one way.
At the beginning of the war my government asked for peace talks but they rejected it,so dont comment before knowing the events that led to us supporting the FSA.
You have your opinion but you must know why what where when.

At the beginning of the war my government asked for peace talks but they rejected it,so dont comment before knowing the events that led to us supporting the FSA.

Turkey chose the path that they believe is true, no one can be humane to the Syrian refugees than the Turks or any decent human being in a crisis like this.

:agree: least is that Turkey isn't sticking the knife to someone else's throats.

nope, i already know about your gov. recommendation about peace talks. But still what happened in Syria is lies in the hands of Syrian people to solve it, not in the hands of the Turks whatever the reasons they had. Just leave Syrians matter in the hands of Syrian peoples. FYI, actually i don't like Russian, Lebanese and Iran intervention in Syria but it is a must to counterweight the NATO, GCC, Turkiye involvement in Syria.

of course,having a kurdish state,won't hold good for turkey..

perhaps like azerbaijan and iran..

Iraq and Syria today are the laughing stock of the middle east and the world , no need to comment on that doritos .

Proxy wars thats called, and its unfortunate that the Americans gave you the chance to do this, you should thank them.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom