What's new

Turkey names latest airport after Salahuddin al Ayyubi RA

You had promised to be better towards Iranians even though not one single Iranian has posted anything here before me. :D
Salman is not an Iranian user. :meeting:

What a shitty brins that believe erdogan is a real muslim.
If you are a Muslim, he sure happens to be a Muslim.

Yeah bro go and vote for terrorist CHP and HDP and see what turkey wil become
I will never vote for CHP while it's leader is Kılıçdaroğlu. He said "I will give autnomy to Kurds" in their Genel Kurultay. I will die but not vote for CHP at the moment. HDP = PKK.
AKP are backward thieves, stolen Turkey's riches. Made their own families and friends ultra rich.

Only option left for me is MHP. Lot's of guys here think like me, i'm really curious about the voting results.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I'd like MHP to win but we need to be ralistic it won't get enough votes, so I want AKP to win, why?

- More infrastructure, roads, airports, big projects.
- Better economy.
- Better Military and new tech/projects.
- If AKP has majority it will be easier to deal with HDP if those terrorists get over 10% again.

Anyone else wins but AKP and we will be in the same situation as now, new voting and wasted time and delayed projects and more terror.

If you look at the parties before AKP ruled Turkey they were all lazy all they did was talk shit, at least AKP does good things for the country. All politicians are corrupt those others steal too, just ask the people from India they had some politicians steal A LOT, so much that it makes AKP look like amateurs!

So hope AKP wins at least military projects won't stop do to lazy politicians just talking shit.

It's not everyday we get a leader with so much energy like Hitlet or Erdogan, who knows he might expand the country like Hitler did if they push him too hard and he gets mad enough.

Already look at him yelling, I see similarity to Hitler :)

Hitler-Erdogan-SAB.png

Erdogan Of Turkey Is Amazingly Mimicking Adolf Hitler's Anti Semitism While Announcing To Create The Most Powerful Army In The World - Walid Shoebat

Look at old movies of hitler talking and yelling and look at Erdogan, body language is same:

Erdogan-tobt.jpg

erdoganhitler.jpg

8112.jpg

Note to MIT if you are reading this (most likely):
I don't mean hitler/erdogan in a bad way, it could actually be very good to expand our military and territory of course without killing innocent civilians. Not everyday we get a charismatic leader in Turkey.

Last edited:
Make sure you vote from Germany to AKP :)

What is acilim policy? What does that mean?
Acilim policy is the Kurdish opening process Erdogan initiated about 3 years ago to end PKK and the Kurdish problem. Like granting rights to Kurds broadcast Kurdish tv Kurdish education etc.
Everything with the Kurds stayed stable and somewhat ok, not a single soldier dead until this Kobane incident and ISIS in Syria and Iraq.

Other than that, i am going to vote for AKP in Sweden today. AKP means development, stability, economy, roads, fast trains, big projects, foreign investment. We have all experienced the prior shitty governments who shrinked our economy, complete utter shitty beauracracy where you had to pay bahsis/tip every time and it took them 10 days to do one thing because they sat on their fat *** as "enlightened" educated shitholes.

Anyone who is above 27 years of age knows exactly what i'm talking about if they actually are interested in using their intelligencen and memory, unless their interest lies somewhere else. But the level of educated Turks are low and most have pretty short memory span, so i wouldn't be surprised to see a shitty coalition government of MHP plus CHP to take a huge dumb on the country once again ^_^

TurkeyForever, helal olsun kardesim.

Acilim policy is the Kurdish opening process Erdogan initiated about 3 years ago to end PKK and the Kurdish problem. Like granting rights to Kurds broadcast Kurdish tv Kurdish education etc.
Everything with the Kurds stayed stable and somewhat ok, not a single soldier dead until this Kobane incident and ISIS in Syria and Iraq.

Other than that, i am going to vote for AKP in Sweden today. AKP means development, stability, economy, roads, fast trains, big projects, foreign investment. We have all experienced the prior shitty governments who shrinked our economy, complete utter shitty beauracracy where you had to pay bahsis/tip every time and it took them 10 days to do one thing because they sat on their fat *** as "enlightened" educated shitholes.

Anyone who is above 27 years of age knows exactly what i'm talking about if they actually are interested in using their intelligencen and memory, unless their interest lies somewhere else. But the level of educated Turks are low and most have pretty short memory span, so i wouldn't be surprised to see a shitty coalition government of MHP plus CHP to take a huge dumb on the country once again ^_^

Thanks for explanation bro! :)

And go vote for AKP...bring your friends/family as well.

May Allah always make Turkey great, prosperous, and powerful Muslim nation.

People who live in foreign generally have a better idea as to what is good for their nation, since they have more exposure to real world and world economy. Its interesting the most overseas Turks support AKP...

Thanks for explanation bro! :)

And go vote for AKP...bring your friends/family as well.

May Allah always make Turkey great, prosperous, and powerful Muslim nation.

People who live in foreign generally have a better idea as to what is good for their nation, since they have more exposure to real world and world economy. Its interesting the most overseas Turks support AKP...
In Europe last election AKP got 50% of the vote, it should actually be much more, but there are many Kurdish Turks in Europe i think they got about 25%. Which means about 70% of Turks in EU voted for AKP. The "enlightened" Turks from Turkey here will tell you European turks are oblivious and we don't experience what they do etc. our families come from villages they are uneducated and all that.
But most of us are highly educated (much higher and better education than those offered in Turkey), we travel to Turkey every year or second year, we experience and see the immense changes in the country. I can tell you, 10 years ago there were almost no cars in the highway from Istanbul to Kayseri, in Kayseri you couldn't see one tenth of the luxury cars you do today. I don't even want to mention the infrastructure, the beauracracy, airports, fast trains, doubling the roads, building hundreds of bridges. This government has truly worked and shed much sweat. Most are not just honest or as i said it has been an ideological issue for them, and it is "cool" in the university to be anti-akp, especially considering those youth never actually remember a government before the AKP, they just reitirate from their heavily ideological parents.

Sagol yaw :)

Senin secim 24-25 arasi bu arada konsolosluk sayfasinda yaziyor, bugun deyil.

I totally agree with "because they sat on their fat *** as "enlightened" educated shitholes"...

I was going to pay taxes in the past that were late that I didn't know about, so I go to the tax office and need to go to the bosses room and talk with him personally.

The f*cker makes me stand like a soldier and expects me to treat him like some kind of God. The kind of idiots that hate their salary and their jobs but think they have power. Hope this shit changes in Turkey, the older generation of state officials are like that this boss at the tax office was a old man.

Vergi dairesinin muduru yani, hazir olda bekletiyor, normal durusa "gevseme" diyor, cok böyle pislik. Devlet dairesinde calisanlar kendini bir bok saniyor Turkiyede.

Mesela baska bir seferde bir tapu isim vardi tapu dairesine ve mudure 10 gun boyunca 5 kere gittim ve dolu evrak icin kosturdum bankada surda burda köpek gibi, yinede isimi yapmadilar.
Bende kizdim kaymakama gittim, kaymakam uyarmis tapu mudurunu 5 dakikada bitti benim isim.
Rezalet cok, koltuklara yapisiyorlar birakmiyorlar islerinide iyi yapmiyorlar millete emir verip dalga geciyorlar sanki.

Last edited:
In Europe last election AKP got 50% of the vote, it should actually be much more, but there are many Kurdish Turks in Europe i think they got about 25%. Which means about 70% of Turks in EU voted for AKP. The "enlightened" Turks from Turkey here will tell you European turks are oblivious and we don't experience what they do etc. our families come from villages they are uneducated and all that.
But most of us are highly educated (much higher and better education than those offered in Turkey), we travel to Turkey every year or second year, we experience and see the immense changes in the country. I can tell you, 10 years ago there were almost no cars in the highway from Istanbul to Kayseri, in Kayseri you couldn't see one tenth of the luxury cars you do today. I don't even want to mention the infrastructure, the beauracracy, airports, fast trains, doubling the roads, building hundreds of bridges. This government has truly worked and shed much sweat. Most are not just honest or as i said it has been an ideological issue for them, and it is "cool" in the university to be anti-akp, especially considering those youth never actually remember a government before the AKP, they just reitirate from their heavily ideological parents.

Thanks for your insight. Very interesting.

Kayseri deyip duruyorsun akraba cikmayalim :)

Canim cekti yaw

pastirma2.jpg

Thank to the film, Kingdom of Heaven, i have learned a lot about Salahuddin Al Ayyubi (R.A) to find out that he was great leader. Pakistan should do something similar, new Islamabad Airport should be named after Bin Qasim (R.A). Now expect some premature reaction from neighbor of Pakistan in response to my post. :D

Gayseriliyim ya :D

Sagol yaw :)

Senin secim 24-25 arasi bu arada konsolosluk sayfasinda yaziyor, bugun deyil.

I totally agree with "because they sat on their fat *** as "enlightened" educated shitholes"...

I was going to pay taxes in the past that were late that I didn't know about, so I go to the tax office and need to go to the bosses room and talk with him personally.

The f*cker makes me stand like a soldier and expects me to treat him like some kind of God. The kind of idiots that hate their salary and their jobs but think they have power. Hope this shit changes in Turkey, the older generation of state officials are like that this boss at the tax office was a old man.

Vergi dairesinin muduru yani, hazir olda bekletiyor, normal durusa "gevseme" diyor, cok böyle pislik. Devlet dairesinde calisanlar kendini bir bok saniyor Turkiyede.

Mesela baska bir seferde bir tapu isim vardi tapu dairesine ve mudure 10 gun boyunca 5 kere gittim ve dolu evrak icin kosturdum bankada surda burda köpek gibi, yinede isimi yapmadilar.
Bende kizdim kaymakama gittim, kaymakam uyarmis tapu mudurunu 5 dakikada bitti benim isim.
Rezalet cok, koltuklara yapisiyorlar birakmiyorlar islerinide iyi yapmiyorlar millete emir verip dalga geciyorlar sanki.
O tapu olayini bizde cok yasadik Kayseride. Adam bizim evraklari güya "bulamiyor" serefsiz adam, babam en sonunda biraz bahsis verdi aninda bir dolaptan cikti. En az bir 10 gün bizide oradan oraya kosturdular evraklar "kaybetmis" güya. Halbuki kendisinin isi, kaybettigi icin biz ekstradan ugrasacagiz
Devlet dairelerinde cok asagilik is yapiyorlardi. Simdi gidince bayagi bir düzelme var. Buradaki Türkiye konsolosluklarda bile adamlari degistirdiler, eskiden asik süratli yüzüne bile bakmayan hayvan herifler duruyordu.

Bilmiyorum belki Avrupadaki benim gibi burda dogmus buyumus gencler biraz daha objektif bakabiliyor gelismelere - gercekten egitimli gencler, ister Atatürkcü olsun ister muafazakar olsun büyük bir cogunlugu vefali davraniyor ve is yapana hakkini veriyor. Burada eskiden cok CHPli taniyorum, büyük bir cogunlugu AKPye oy veriyor, benim aile 100% MHP li idi, nerdeyse hepsi AKP ye oyunu atiyor. Ideologic takinti meselesi pek yok, takim tutar gibi parti tutmak. Is yapiyorsa devlete millete yararli ise oylari kapar.

O tapu olayini bizde cok yasadik Kayseride. Adam bizim evraklari güya "bulamiyor" serefsiz adam, babam en sonunda biraz bahsis verdi aninda bir dolaptan cikti. En az bir 10 gün bizide oradan oraya kosturdular evraklar "kaybetmis" güya. Halbuki kendisinin isi, kaybettigi icin biz ekstradan ugrasacagiz
Devlet dairelerinde cok asagilik is yapiyorlardi. Simdi gidince bayagi bir düzelme var. Buradaki Türkiye konsolosluklarda bile adamlari degistirdiler, eskiden asik süratli yüzüne bile bakmayan hayvan herifler duruyordu.

Bilmiyorum belki Avrupadaki benim gibi burda dogmus buyumus gencler biraz daha objektif bakabiliyor gelismelere - gercekten egitimli gencler, ister Atatürkcü olsun ister muafazakar olsun büyük bir cogunlugu vefali davraniyor ve is yapana hakkini veriyor. Burada eskiden cok CHPli taniyorum, büyük bir cogunlugu AKPye oy veriyor, benim aile 100% MHP li idi, nerdeyse hepsi AKP ye oyunu atiyor. Ideologic takinti meselesi pek yok, takim tutar gibi parti tutmak. Is yapiyorsa devlete millete yararli ise oylari kapar.

Enteresan turkcen avrupada yasayan birisi icin cok hemde cok duzgun.

Devlet hastaneliri hala kötu, kötu derken doktorlar super ama hastalar kendi islerini kendileri göruyorlar. Idrar tahlili, kan tahlili yataga bagli olmadikca hasta köpek gibi kosturmak zorunda, bu sistem insanlik disi bence. Hastane organizasyonunun yenilenmesi lazim avrupa kalitesinde olmali hastalara hizmet devlet hatanelerinde.

Özel hastaneyede fazla guvenemezsin para icin herkesi ameliyat etmeye kalkan cok sahtekar doktor varmis özellerde, bunu bana bir doktor anlatti.

Ya AKP kazansinda gerisi önemli deyil, az kaldi askeri olarak tam bagimsiz olmamiza savas ucagi filan, su 2023'e kadar AKP olsa tamamdir sirtimiz bir daha yere gelmez.

dafuq did I just read... one of them think it's a positive thing for erdogan to look like hitler
hitler was a moron by the way, any credible historian will tell you that his mistakes accelerated germany's fall
Brits had many opportunities to assassinate him but they didn't...

the other one claims CHP likes to buy from Israel when in reality most state factories and railroads were made by CHP until 1945 AKP sold many of them to foreign companies for a fraction of their worth.

Bilal Erdogan's company is transporting jet fuel to Israel why don't you talk about that? Erdogan cleared the syrian border of mines with help from Israel prior to syrian conflict why don't you talk about that? What a bunch of morons

other one.. wtf? if all your experience of Turkey is your interaction through a couple of state workers you shouldn't be allowed to vote to be frank. While you're seeing happy faces and fake smiles over there, we're left with police brutality and abuse over here.

Last edited:
Bizim bu siralar cok hemde cok uyanik olmamiz gerekiyor, bizim milletimiz hayal kurmayi sever ama icinde bulundugumuz durum gercekciligi gerektiriyor.

Yugoslavya'yi hatirlarsan onlar özellikle CIA tarafindan bölunmeden önce avrupanin en guclu ulkesi olmak uzereydiler, tabi ingiltere ve almanya (fransa?) bunlar istemediler avrupada bir baskasinin onlardan guclu olmasini (genc nufus her zaman kazanir guc ayni ise).

Her neyse simdi ABD'de en cok nereden beyazlar yasiyor? ingiltere + almanya, bu gercegide göz ardi edemeyiz, bilmedigimiz bir baglanti oldugu kesin sonucta ayni insanlar.

ABD = AB'deki beyazlar, bunlar ayri ulke numarasiyla uyutmaya calisiyorlar dunyayi ama aslinda hepsi tek ulke, avusturalya, irlanda, kanada bunlarda dahil bu ayni ekibe.

Nasil yugoslavyayi bölduler sira bizde, koltuk sevdasi gibi, sirf baskasi yerimeze gecemesin diye yilanin basini fazla buyumeden kesmeye kalkiyorlar.

Su an yapilacak en iyi sey politik acidan birlik ve kararlilik, 2023'ude gectikmi isleri cok zorlasir.

Kendimizi kandiriyoruz derkende sanki ABD bizsiz yapamazmis gibi konusuyoruz hep, ama gercekle alakasi yok ne yapsin ABD bizi rusyaya karsi :)

2 secim var gibi önumuzde:
1) AKP (politik birlik) ile bu zor asamayi gecmek ve yeterince guclu hale gelebilmek.
2) yine ayni secim sonuclari HDP teröristleri filan ve ulkenin bölunmesi.

Ulke nasil bölunur?

Tamam kurtleri biliyorsun ama yunanlilarin ve ruslarin asirlardir yemin ettikleri ortak hedefleri var özellikle istanbul uzerinde, bunlar ayni hiristiyanliga mensuplar ve bunlarin kutsal mekani istanbulda, tabi bununla yetinmezler.

Dusmanlarimiz belli:
ermeni
rus
yunan
kurt

Ulkeyi bu sekilde bölmeye calisisacaklar, ama politik birlik olursa ve yeterince guclu olursak (zaman kazanmak önemli bu ara) ozaman bir bok yapamazlar.

Kurtleri gecici mal gibi kullanip atarlar buyuk ihtimal, hatta guney dogu bölgesini Asuriyelilere ve Ermenilere paylastilirlar buyuk ihtimal (yanilmiyorsam asuriyeliler ayni dine mensuplar ortodox).

Orthodox christians want Turkey to be broken into pieces and hate us because we have their religious center in Istanbul which they tried to take back for centruies, of course their religious brothers the west especially UK + Germany + USA is supporting this. Majority of white people in control in the USA are originally from Germany and UK so it's the same people, just tricking the world to believe they are different countries, when in fact they plan and act together in a sneaky manner. =

Orthodox_world.PNG

dafuq did I just read... one of them think it's a positive thing for erdogan to look like hitler
hitler was a moron by the way, any credible historian will tell you that his mistakes accelerated germany's fall
Brits had many opportunities to assassinate him but they didn't...

the other one claims CHP likes to buy from Israel when in reality most state factories and railroads were made by CHP until 1945 AKP sold many of them to foreign companies for a fraction of their worth.

Bilal Erdogan's company is transporting jet fuel to Israel why don't you talk about that? Erdogan cleared the syrian border of mines with help from Israel prior to syrian conflict why don't you talk about that? What a bunch of morons

other one.. wtf? if all your experience of Turkey is your interaction through a couple of state workers you shouldn't be allowed to vote to be frank. While you're seeing happy faces and fake smiles over there, we're left with police brutality and abuse over here.

frabz-Your-Fuhrer-loves-you-bb15fe.jpg

24791066.jpg

Well, the thing is you say state offices but it's not only in state offices. Municipalities are also like that. And it's not limited with AKP, i can say CHP municipalities are worse than the AKP ones.

Let me give you and example. When we prepare the projects (building mechanical systems) we have to get the projects approved by municipality and they won't approve the projects with out bribe. Architects gives us money, and we deliver it to municipality guy whom revives our project. One time architect said i'm not going to give money. This municipality guy didn't approved our project for 3 months. And when he approved after 3 months. He mocked us saying "You used to draw good projects what happened this time ? " Our guy said "It's thanks to you".....fvckers. This happened in Çankaya municipality.

In Büyükşehir Municipality things run differently, lower ranked guys don't think about receiving bribe. Melih Gökçek has the absolute dominance. Things got solved between the contractor (müteahhit) and Melih. Melih has several guys whom he uses as safe-box. Money would given to those guys. And Melih takes money when he needs from those guys. On paper he has no money.

Kayseri deyip duruyorsun akraba cikmayalim :)

Where are you from Kayseri ? My mother's side is from İncesu.

Back
Top Bottom