What's new

Turkey names latest airport after Salahuddin al Ayyubi RA

Sarioglan :)
PDFde bayagi bir gayserili variz ellam

I have a relative who worked as an engineer in a dam project in Anatolia. I can tell you this. AKP's policy of enriching themselves and corruption must end if you want something good for Turkey. They intentionally slow down and extend the construction to get more money from the tax payer to enrich themselves. AKP is neither Muslim nor Turk. A muslim wouldn't do this. AKP does do this. Erdogan lied about not talking to Ocalan or PKK.

sok_itiraf_ocalan_i_salacaktik_simdi_imrali_ya_gomuldu_h37727_4a5f8.jpg

If you want another 10 years of corruption, thieving and letting AKP do business with PKK terrorists then vote on AKP. Most of the people who vote AKP are clear who they are. They are yobaz country side people who don't understand economics. They see new bridges, shiny roads and think Turkey's economy is healthy. Last decade was not success of AKP. It was success of the people. AKP doesn't pay these roads and bridges out of their own pocket. They use tax payer money and put a big % in their own pocket to enrich themselves. Most of these projects is financed by Arab and other foreign investments. If Turkey doesn't get investments from abroad we are fucked. With all the chaos, there is a possibility we won't get investments anymore.

Hepimiz akraba cikacagiz :omghaha:

incesuda sifali su var deyilmi? Sanirim kucukken gitmistim oraya tuzlu su gibi yer alti kaynagindan cikiyor.
Maybe, i dunno. :) I never went to Kayseri, we have dome distant relatives there. I see, them mostly at family weddings and funerals.

No nothing was made from CHP. they created lies and Propaganda. THE RAILWAYS in Turkey was created from Ottoman Empire for the Muslim Türks to reach Mekke. Ottoman Empire was not that much backward when it was colapsed because of secular traitors.

Ottoman Empire Railways:
osmanli4f5e8069.jpg

h-16.jpg

The agir Sanayii hamlesi for Turkish Industry initially was made by PROF. DR. NECMETTIN ERBAKAN.

erbakan_9176.jpg

NecmettinErbakanTemelAtmaToreni.png

FACTORIES BUILD BY ERBAKAN

Erbakan´s PANCAR MOTOR became TÜMOSAN...:)

1408039214_img20140814205729.jpg

1054761_770x443.jpg

SIGNATURE OF Prof. Dr. Necmettin Erbakan should be put on Military products. :agree:
erbakanimza_0.ai-converted.png

Liar!

tcdd.png

We're all relatives
every human being alive is your cousin of at most 30th degree
and that number is decreasing due to globalization
Londra'da Erdoğan ..

banksy-erdogan.jpg
it's good to see you here every once in a million years matmat26 :D

Yeah, we got kicked hard by the "dylimates"...whoever the fvck they might be......
View attachment 266378

Nizam al-Mulk was a great statesman whom contributed the Seljuk Empire. Seljuks didn't born with him or didn't die with him.

Iranians great contribution was literature. We learned good poems for them nothing more. We are still speaking Turkish or sect is not shia, it's Sunni hanafi. They were one of our many subjects.

Again saying, he was one of the gear of a great war machine, nothing more.

Yeah, looks like at some point of history you had been able to govern yourselves....congrats. :enjoy:

Well, i don't know what you like to call us, but i'm sure you never rule over us. We can't say the same for vice-versa. :)

Looks like you are honorless like your honorless ancestors as you are taking a great pride from your traitor ancestors.
For centuries you lived in a peace and prosperity in the end you betrayed and back-stabbed Ottomans. After then your nose never get out of the shıt. You ruled decades by a psycho dictator, been in war against Iran for 10 years, slaped by Israel thrice, invaded by US twice. Lost land to Kurds and lastly some rag tag terrorists split your country into half :lol:

Allah is surely punishing you for your back-stabbing.
Dailamites - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Nizam al mulk orginazied the Seljuks and directed them to defeat the Fatimids and buyids before him and before entering iran the Seljuks were nothing but nomads

Al muntafiq tribesmen defeated your elite janissary and toke their uniforms and paraded with them infront of British,dutch,and iranians which was amazing how tribal forces defeated an empire with its army not regular army but the elite janissary

Dailamites - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Nizam al mulk orginazied the Seljuks and directed them to defeat the Fatimids and buyids before him and before entering iran the Seljuks were nothing but nomads

Al muntafiq tribesmen defeated your elite janissary and toke their uniforms and paraded with them infront of British,dutch,and iranians which was amazing how tribal forces defeated an empire with its army not regular army but the elite janissary

Tribal forces often defeat imperial armies, after all its the whole reason why Turkic tribes established many and plentyfull of empires throughout history. Its not uncommon for Elite forces to be defeated, they are not invincible after all.

Tribal forces often defeat imperial armies, after all its the whole reason why Turkic tribes established many and plentyfull of empires throughout history. Its not uncommon for Elite forces to be defeated, they are not invincible after all.
I agree

:meeting:

There are lots of people outside of the Turkish section whom get butt-hurted by @atatwolf ....time to time they come to Turkish section to vent off steam. :)
thats why he bark at each thread that mention iran?? even between iranians and arabs who is again the butt phucked you say??!!

Back
Top Bottom