What's new

Turkey names latest airport after Salahuddin al Ayyubi RA

Tomorrow I'm going to vote MHP. I have to travel 100 km and back. Hadi hayirlisi.
Yes I live in the Netherlands why?
Because when my parents where "kinda" young they decided to move here because Turkey was horrible then. My dad used to work day and night but he couldn't get a round. My big sister (who is born in Turkey) couldn't get proper education. That was like 20 years ago.
Erdogan made turkey so much better.
My mom and dad witnessed all the changes to Turkey that's why they vote for him every year. Turkey has become so much better that some people in the Netherlands decide to move to turkey just like my cousin in Kayseri.

Legionarre I know you don't believe in religion but that oke! You can live turkey but please shut your mouth about Erdogan or any religion.
In Turkey schools are still not good unless you are going to a private school. To be honest, you are living in a bubble. Not everything is perfect as you say. All what AKP has done is build roads and bridges. Yobaz country-side people see those shiny roads and bridges and think Turkey became a first world country. It is easy to speak for you (as for me) but thanks to Erdogan people like citizens, policemen and soldiers can't walk on the streets without fear of their lives.

Because when my parents where "kinda" young they decided to move here because Turkey was horrible then. My dad used to work day and night but he couldn't get a round. My big sister (who is born in Turkey) couldn't get proper education. That was like 20 years ago.
My mom and dad witnessed all the changes to Turkey that's why they vote for him every year. Turkey has become so much better that some people in the Netherlands decide to move to turkey just like my cousin in Kayseri.

Legionarre I know you don't believe in religion but that oke! You can live turkey but please shut your mouth about Erdogan or any religion.
Turkey is not that good.
Tomorrow I'm going to vote MHP. I have to travel 100 km and back. Hadi hayirlisi.

In Turkey schools are still not good unless you are going to a private school. To be honest, you are living in a bubble. Not everything is perfect as you say. All what AKP has done is build roads and bridges. Yobaz country-side people see those shiny roads and bridges and think Turkey became a first world country. It is easy to speak for you (as for me) but thanks to Erdogan people like citizens, policemen and soldiers can't walk on the streets without fear of their lives.
And not that bad. :)

Guys, economic wise Turkey became better. But being a state of law. That eroded so much. Forget all the bribes, Erdoğan' friends robbing Turkey, even ordinary people do not respect traffic laws anyway. Police always looks the other way.

Turkey is not that good.

And not that bad. :)

Guys, economic wise Turkey became better. But being a state of law. That eroded so much. Forget all the bribes, Erdoğan' friends robbing Turkey, even ordinary people do not respect traffic laws anyway. Police always looks the other way.
Yeah bro go and vote for terrorist CHP and HDP and see what turkey wil become

Roads and bridges really? LOL *facepalm*

Those citizens are called PKK supporters.. Smh

Why MHP?

You know they won't win. Hell, they won't even align with AKP to form the coalition government.

CHP-AKP coalition would make Turkey a bureaucratic hellhole where nothing will get done and everything will be political...Turkey needs a stable, streamlined governmental system (something like in France/US--although US is TOOO BIGG to be streamlined...hence our system is slow)...

If AKP doesn't get 276 seats, then what? Another election? Coalition government? I am sorry but I'm just amazed how educated Turks against Erdogan BEFORE you vote FOR Turkey.

Turkey, at this moment, NEEDS a stable government---not a coalition of opposite ends, and not elections after elections.

But you'll vote MHP and travel 100kms for it? For what?!

some of us run off to developed countries.. some of us stay and try to make this place more like a developed country

I belong to that second group of people... I don't want to be a product of my environment.. I want my environment to be a product of me

perhaps the most important part of doing that is getting through you exquisite gentlemen

so no... I'll not shut up

@AUz

I'll take the bureucratic hellhole over a third world dictatorship anytime

AKP's abuse of power has to stop. We can't have the ruling body turning the country around their own needs. In the end they don't give a phuck about Turkey, all the good they ever do is to win the elections and keep their power. It can't go on like this, you know it can't.

Their attacks on private sector companies such as Koç proves that they'll hinder with everyone's business that don't agree with them and that's going to scare away the investors.

We've already begun seeing effects of that.

Last edited:
Why MHP?

You know they won't win. Hell, they won't even align with AKP to form the coalition government.

CHP-AKP coalition would make Turkey a bureaucratic hellhole where nothing will get done and everything will be political...Turkey needs a stable, streamlined governmental system (something like in France/US--although US is TOOO BIGG to be streamlined...hence our system is slow)...

If AKP doesn't get 276 seats, then what? Another election? Coalition government? I am sorry but I'm just amazed how educated Turks against Erdogan BEFORE you vote FOR Turkey.

Turkey, at this moment, NEEDS a stable government---not a coalition of opposite ends, and not elections after elections.

MHP wanted a coalition with AKP but AKP didn't want a coalition. You need to educate yourself. Turkey is in this political situation because of AKP. They first did dirty politics with the Kurds. When the Kurds slammed the door in their Erdogan's face, MHP was still open to a coalition with AKP but with conditions for the sake of the country. AKP didn't accept the conditions and will put Turkey through another round of elections.

Why MHP?

Maybe he doesn't wanna vote for thieves? Maybe he doesn't wanna vote for a party which used to work with pkk in the past? Maybe he doesn't wanna vote for inventor of acilim policy, the policy which coasts very high and makes us pay with the blood of Mehmetcik currently? Maybe he knows his own country better than you?

MHP wanted a coalition with AKP but AKP didn't want a coalition. You need to educate yourself. Turkey is in this political situation because of AKP. They first did dirty politics with the Kurds. When the Kurds slammed the door in their Erdogan's face, MHP was still open to a coalition with AKP but with conditions for the sake of the country. AKP didn't accept the conditions and will put Turkey through another round of elections.

Wrong. MHP CLEARLY refused to be part of the coalitions.

And what "conditions" did they impose to be part of coalition? Can you tell me?

I follow Turkish news regularly. Even the anti-Erdogan newspapers were stating that coalition didn't happen due to MHP while AKP wanted a coalition.

Kurds would never accept MHP as a government because they are to nationalistic.
And do you have a source? Ty

Maybe he doesn't wanna vote for thieves? Maybe he doesn't wanna vote for a party which used to work with pkk in the past? Maybe he doesn't wanna vote for inventor of acilim policy, the policy which coasts very high and makes us pay with the blood of Mehmetcik currently? Maybe he knows his own country better than you?

He definitely knows Turkey better than me. My question was that why Turks, even knowing that Turkey needs a stable system, still waste their votes and put Turkey in a limbo

Wrong. MHP CLEARLY refused to be part of the coalitions.

Well, this is perfect statement that proves you know nothing about Turkiye.

Last edited:
He definitely knows Turkey better than me. My question was that why Turks, even knowing that Turkey needs a stable system, still waste their votes and put Turkey in a limbo

We have no stable system with akp. We have corrupted system.

Back
Top Bottom