What's new

Turkey must apologize to Syria for violating its airspace: Iran

Henry

BANNED
Reaction score
Turkey must apologize to Syria over the issue of a Turkish warplane that violated the Syrian airspace on June 22, a political analyst tells Press TV.

“The Turkish government has no act but to apologize to the Syrian government for violating the Syrian sovereign airspace,” said Ali al-Ahmed, director of the Institute for [Persian] Gulf Affairs, in an interview with Press TV on Wednesday.

On June 22, Syria said its air defense forces shot down a Turkish F-4 Phantom in the Syrian airspace “according to the laws that govern such situations.” The warplane crashed into the Mediterranean Sea.

Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan said on June 26 that Ankara would retaliate “with determination” and take the “necessary steps by determining the time, place and method by itself.”

He made the remarks a day after Syrian Foreign Ministry spokesman Jihad Makdissi said in a press conference in Damascus that the Turkish warplane “violated Syrian airspace, and in turn Syrian air defenses fired back and the plane crashed inside Syrian territorial waters.”

The political analyst also told Press TV that for the Turkish government to “threaten Syria over the downing of a plane that was violating international law seems to be odd.”

Ahmed said the Syrian government should file a “complaint with the United Nations regarding this violation of border sovereignty.”

Also on June 26, the North Atlantic Council, which is the principal political decision-making body within NATO, met in Brussels upon a request from Ankara to discuss the issue of the Turkish aircraft.

“I believe that the Turkish government is trying to bring NATO into the mix,” Ahmed said.

“If there is a war between the Turks and the Syrians, or between Turkey and NATO on one hand and the Syrian government on the other hand, the whole region will probably be in flame.”

Syrian President Bashar al-Assad said in a meeting of the new government on June 26 that the country was in a “real situation of war.”

“When one is in a state of war, all our policies and capabilities must be used to secure victory,” Assad stated.

PressTV - Turkey must apologize to Syria for violating its airspace: Analyst

Coming from Presstv i.e. Iranian Mouthpiece.

to put the words of one person (the analyst ) as the words of the entire country is idiotic
any way the analyst is idiot as well :D, I think the attack on the Turkish airplanes is a tactic
from bashar the rat to export his problems, I hope that the Turks won't fall for this
and only provide underground support to the FSA. The FSA is grabbing the rat from the balls and they are surrounding his neck
he will fall soon !

to put the words of one person (the analyst ) as the words of the entire country is idiotic
any way the analyst is idiot as well :D, I think the attack on the Turkish airplanes is a tactic
from bashar the rat to export his problems, I hope that the Turks won't fall for this
and only provide underground support to the FSA. The FSA is grabbing the rat from the balls and they are surrounding his neck
he will fall soon !
havent you seen any political analyst's speaching in BBC arabic?

Saliva - Ladies and Gentlemen - YouTube

Like in the song I experienced this

''Like nothing you've ever seen before
Watch closely as I open this door
Your jaws will be on the floor

Ladies and gentlemen good evening
You've seen that seeing is believing
Your ears and your eyes will be bleeding
Please check to see if you're still breathing

Hold tight cause the show is not over
If you will please move in closer
You're about to be bowled over
By the wonders you're about to behold here''

These are the effects of trolling done by Islamic Republic of Iran

facebooks, is it you?

It's the second time that an Indian troll is posting a political analyst's comment as Iranian official statement. get a life please.
How about you go find yourself a life, insulting people on a forum as if what you say matters.
This is news from your country's news site and it is what they are thinking in Iran's totalitarian government but are too afraid of Turkey.

How about you go find yourself a life, insulting people on a forum as if what you say matters.
This is news from your country's news site and it is what they are thinking in Iran's totalitarian government but are too afraid of Turkey.

LOL. :rofl:
I've decided just to stop replying at guys like you Ptex, 'cuz you guys are totally a waste of time to discuss with. The issue is simple, it is not an official statement from an Iranian authority, but the opinion of a non-Iranian political analyst. If you don't understand such a simple issue, then you are either mentally challenged or you're ignoring the simple bare truth on purpose. In both cases, there is no point to discuss it with you, so I'm gonna ignore the trolls like you.

Thanks for understanding in advance.

How about Syria first apologizign for shotting down Turkish Jet outside there airspace and the killing of pilots.

How about Syria first apologizign for shotting down Turkish Jet outside there airspace and the killing of pilots.

Hello, What evidence is there that it was in international air space, the world knows F-4 Terminator 2020 are used for SEAD-Recon-A2G thus suspicions are It was sent on a mission that failed; what sort of Recon mission would F-4 be doing in international air space, it does not make sense.

Hello, What evidence is there that it was in international air space, the world knows F-4 Terminator 2020 are used for SEAD-Recon-A2G thus suspicions are It was sent on a mission that failed; what sort of Recon mission would F-4 be doing in international air space, it does not make sense.

by evidences from : nato radars in hatay, english radars in cyprius , russian radars in tarsus, israil radars, turkish radars say so..

and 28 states of nato and more in eu , without any question says so.. all the free media owner democratic states say so..

Easy compare, Time, Location when disappeared, Speed and with a little math, That is our proof. The RF-4 would most likely would just recon. the coast of syria for any weapons deployment or information. The reason is not clear but regardless they did not any right to shoot a jet which entered there airspace in a split second, Without warning.

Syria is freaking out, They are like what i call in 'Hyper' mode. They are fearing international intervention so they are on high alert and directly focus on any foreign vessel sometimes even directly reacting in the heat of the moment as you have withnissed.

Back
Top Bottom