What's new

Turkey must apologize to Syria for violating its airspace: Iran

rf-4's are not upgraded f-4e's..
our rf-4s were taken from germany second hand and originally rf-4s .. they are made (tail numbers) are 67-68..
they cant carry air to ground weapons ... there is no port for ag amunniations..
that is non of our business.. even it was for test or/and recon flight.
the case is; shooting a military plane in international airspace without warning..

Thankyou it was a mistype I was about to fix it when power went out now I am on PSU back to fix it.

R-F4E does carry limited munitions some upgrades were done to them in Turkey after receiving them from Germany. Regardless it violated sovereign Air Space and unfortunately got shot down thus the case is wrongly projected to be in international air space. What would R-F4E be doing in international Air Space, what sort of Recon mission was it.

Seriously, did you expect the iranian siding with turks against the minority shia alawi !? At least, the syrian revolution have revealed the true sectarian face of the ayatollah sitting in tehran...
Turkey shouldnt respond to iranian, but help syrian opposition and FSA, when the minority regime will collapse in syria, it will be a terrific shock to the iranian theocracy

its very sad to see them at this current juncture....even as recent as 2009/10 relations were quite warm and in fact both sides were cooperating and boosting trade and diplomatic relations....all of that has become compromised now

the helmets of the pilots were found; why the pilots havent been found yet

4 boots of pilots and even 1 sock have found.. but there is no pilot..

then suddenly syrian regime declared they dont know anything about the pilots and they are not in syria.. (who asked you ????? )

something smells bad.. !

Seriously, did you expect the iranian siding with turks against the minority shia alawi !? At least, the syrian revolution have revealed the true sectarian face of the ayatollah sitting in tehran...
Turkey shouldnt respond to iranian, but help syrian opposition and FSA, when the minority regime will collapse in syria, it will be a terrific shock to the iranian theocracy

it has taken on a very ugly sectarian twist....kind of like what happened in Bahrain

4 boots of pilots and even 1 sock have found.. but there is no pilot..

then suddenly syrian regime declared they dont know anything about the pilots and they are not in syria.. (who asked you ????? )

something smells bad.. !

well i suppose in Turkish you could say, ''zaten hersey boktan''

everything is sh*tty about this, yes it smells bad.

i pray for those pilots; dead or alive they must be returned and there are international laws and treaties that must be respected on this issue

@luftwaffe
it was testing a newly installed radar in Turkish side as it's told by half of Turkish members. TUAF pilots fly almost everyday and this one had nothing to do with syria.

If it was a recon mission it would be with a full flight wing and it would be closer to Syrian mainland as you can't take pictures from 8 kilometers with this phucking thing.

Knowing the Risks...Why the frack would Turkey send in R-F4E modified with new Radar and Recon take strategic images closer to Syrian coastal mainland. Suicidal It clearly violated Air Space either deliberately or mistakenly.

Only Fools would Test a newly installed Radar & Imagery equipment in real time close or in enemy's Territory, there is a Testing facility and always Test are conducted Else where out of the harms way.

It is regretful that pilots lost their lives but i believe NATO played a dirty role.

exactly most pakistani brothers in canada change and become anti-turk , someone must be filling them

I really have a problem with pakistanis in canada. It was an RF4E not an F4E 2020 Terminator a whole different plane.

exactly most pakistani brothers in canada change and become anti-turk , someone must be filling them

Man, noone is your "brother" simply because he believes in the same religion! Don't you get that?

How many times have mulsims fallen victims to other muslims?

Man, noone is your "brother" simply because he believes in the same religion! Don't you get that?

@luftwaffe bad facepalm

Why the hell did i take you seriously :/ You didn't even understand what i said so never mind. Just don't come to my way, keep your distance.

@amalakas, Turkish sympaty for pakistan is rather historical than religionic to most people. I'm pretty sure his isn't though :/

Stick to the Topic I will report you. I am not obliged to align myself with specific nationalities, I am simply discussing subject on the Thread. I've no hate for Turkey perhaps you have not read my past 4 Years Posts, I have mostly sided with Turkey whenever They have the right stance.

what the hell isit to you , i see most as brothers other than brainwashed's thats my problem mate , also where is turkish flag on the icons?

the turkish flag icon wasnt directed at amalakas maybe can be mistaken , directed at anyone who knows

Stick to the Topic I will report you. I am not obliged to align myself with specific nationalities, I am simply discussing subject on the Thread. I've no hate for Turkey perhaps you have not read my past 4 Years Posts, I have mostly sided with Turkey whenever They have the right stance.

you going to report me because iam stating what i think? i feel obliged to side with pakistan in 99% of things if not 100%

you going to report me because iam stating what i think? i feel obliged to side with pakistan in 99% of things if not 100%

No, because you are going off topic with personal attack siding a member along, for the last time I have no animosity or hate towards Turkey, I have been siding Turkey, Its stance and Turkish members but am I not allowed to independently follow.

Thankyou it was a mistype I was about to fix it when power went out now I am on PSU back to fix it.

R-F4E does carry limited munitions some upgrades were done to them in Turkey after receiving them from Germany. Regardless it violated sovereign Air Space and unfortunately got shot down thus the case is wrongly projected to be in international air space. What would R-F4E be doing in international Air Space, what sort of Recon mission was it.

all right .. i see what you didnt understand.... here the answer ;

THE NEW RADAR that our pilots test was not in the aircraft.

the radar was in the LAND (most probably in hatay province)

the test was if our new land radar sees an aircraft which approaces to Turkiye different altitudes and different angles.. so we can see our blind areas.. so we can put there mobile little radars.

if you examine the flight plan of our 43 years old bird, you can see , at first part of the plan it approaches hatay from north of cyprius , then it return to west of cyprius and comes from south to hatay province... in this approach he passes syrian airspace for 5 minutes. and leaves after the warning of our radar which watchs it.. then he returns again to south to come again but then shots by an ır missile without warning in international air apace. its head towards to south west because it was going to "second trial" for the "south approach".

we changed the hatay radar because israil planes begun to use these coridors without permission... there is nothing about syria..

here is the plan of our rf-4 : ??te dakika dakika F-4'ün rotas? 25 Haziran 2012 Pazartesi 01:51

what the hell isit to you , i see most as brothers other than brainwashed's thats my problem mate , also where is turkish flag on the icons?

I was merely curious as to what makes you tick and call someone who clearly has such a different approach to religion than you a "brother". I have no feelings towards that, just curiosity .

abu brother i cant post PM because 2000+ posts

amalakas pakistan-turkey relationship is not just religious , if it was then there is many muslim countries that we would have close relations i hope we do but its different, but i still hope closer relations , closer meaning one where our foreign policys are like same , like this , your freind is my friend your enemy is my enemy , but for this we need to be stronger , if turkey becomes stronger and can stand totally on its feet , i am hoping we can get nuke tech from pakistan , 2 nuke nations , then we would have a total Pakistan-Azerbaijan-Turkey relations , hoping some other Turkic countries can join that aswell , this is not a dream but still far away

Back
Top Bottom