What's new

Turkey must apologize to Syria for violating its airspace: Iran

exactly most pakistani brothers in canada change and become anti-turk , someone must be filling them

dude we dont need a board in our hand which says we love turkey :D oka but thing is what is right what is wrong i dont want people to kill each other and i hate that but its turkeys problem they made a mistake did syria did a wrong thing no unlike our pakistani govrmnt they showed the gutts and blown that plane which lead to death of a human being rest up 2 u wana keep blaming each other or instead u can start peace talks how to solve our problems

I have no idea if Syria is in the wrong or Turkey with this shooting of a Turkish F-4. But as far as I am concerned Syria has always been anti Pkistan.Turkey on the other hand has always been pro Pakistan. I hope all Pakistani's keep this in mind.

During the earthquake in Pakistan I saw Turkish teams in Azad Kashmir helping us in our hour of need. Apparently they had been amongst the first to get there. My condolances to the family of the pilots.

Turkey has my support in whatever action she takes.

bro i swear even many people in europe etc sent alot , we ( my family) sent 100$ for pakistan , there was live tv programs to help in flood and other times , if we had resources i wish we could have helped you more. if we dont help each other who is going to help us in our bad days

I have no idea if Syria is in the wrong or Turkey with this shooting of a Turkish F-4. But as far as I am concerned Syria has always been anti Pkistan.Turkey on the other hand has always been pro Pakistan. I hope all Pakistani's keep this in mind.

During the earthquake in Pakistan I saw Turkish teams in Azad Kashmir helping us in our hour of need. Apparently they had been amongst the first to get there. My condolances to the family of the pilots.

Turkey has my support in whatever action she takes.

bro i swear even many people in europe etc sent alot , we ( my family) sent 100$ for pakistan , there was live tv programs to help in flood and other times , if we had resources i wish we could have helped you more. if we dont help each other who is going to help us in our bad days

My family live near the epicentre of the earthquake in Azad Kashmir. Teams from UK, Germany, France and even NATO sent helicopters and engineers/soldiers to help in the mountainous terrain. I saw Turkish Red Crescent build a tent camp for the homeless as entire villages and towns had been destroyed. In the freezing mountains those teams helped save lives. What struck me about the Turks was the speed with which they got there although the British were fast as well.

So yes, your help is very much appreciated which is why I was stressing to my countrymen to stand by Turkey come what may.

no worries dear we stand for each other and we will always be their to help u out :D and we dont want any thing in back i hope we all muslims shd forget wht happend in past and start a new brotherhood were their is only piece love and respect for each other we just got each other no 1 else

My family live near the epicentre of the earthquake in Azad Kashmir. Teams from UK, Germany, France and even NATO sent helicopters and engineers/soldiers to help in the mountainous terrain. I saw Turkish Red Crescent build a tent camp for the homeless as entire villages and towns had been destroyed. In the freezing mountains those teams helped save lives. What struck me about the Turks was the speed with which they got there although the British were fast as well.

So yes, your help is very much appreciated which is why I was stressing to my countrymen to stand by Turkey come what may.

I'm glad that Turkey did such a great thing. Your respect for them is understandable as well. But don't let such admiration get in the way of rationale. Before Turkey can become a great country, it must recognize the genocides of the Armenian, Greek, Assyrian, and Chaldean people.

There is something fishy about the Western side of the story anyway. Both sides agree that the Turkish plane was flying very low and that it crashed in Syrian waters. Where they differ is that Western media says the plane was only momentarily in Syrian airspace but was shot in international area (13 miles from Syria water).

13 miles?!?!?!?! How is that possible. How is a LOW flying jet going travel 13 MILES after being hit by air defense system. It must have been in Syrian airspace during time of incident.

Besides, the jet was southbound and Syria is to the east. If anything, AA fire would have diverted the plane westward and not toward Syria.

oh troll again , you know what amazes me about us , we are so mighty that although there was massacres and even genocides in the balkans where hundred thousands of balkan turks died we dont cry to the world saying what happened we remember them but we have the might to not fall on the ground and cry like a baby , you keep saying armenian something a big made up story , then i say this , in normal life you go to court init to prove something? we are saying come in front of world we have our documents by nations that were closer to you ( british , russian , american , french , even armenian official documents) and you cry with no honour and cant step up

I'm glad that Turkey did such a great thing. Your respect for them is understandable as well. But don't let such admiration get in the way of rationale. Before Turkey can become a great country, it must recognize the genocides of the Armenian, Greek, Assyrian, and Chaldean people.

There is something fishy about the Western side of the story anyway. Both sides agree that the Turkish plane was flying very low and that it crashed in Syrian waters. Where they differ is that Western media says the plane was only momentarily in Syrian airspace but was shot in international area (13 miles from Syria water).

13 miles?!?!?!?! How is that possible. How is a LOW flying jet going travel 13 MILES after being hit by air defense system. It must have been in Syrian airspace during time of incident.

Besides, the jet was southbound and Syria is to the east. If anything, AA fire would have diverted the plane westward and not toward Syria.

"A lie travels round the world while Truth is putting on her boots", C.H. Sturgeon
"Give a lie twenty-four hours start, and it will take a hundred years to overtake it.", C.F. Dixon-Johnson
"There is no crime without evidence. A genocide cannot be written about in the absence of factual proof.", Henry R. Huttenbach
"It is... time that Americans ceased to be deceived by (Armenian) propaganda in behalf of policies which are... nauseating...", John Dewey

Brainwashed Kajutyun the Turcophobe, could you pls. answer these questions,

1) Why was every single Ottoman official, incarcerated for war crimes during the nearly two-and-a-half years of the Malta Tribunals, finally acquitted? Especially when they were in the hands of the occupying British force, a country (among others, but mainly it was Lloyd George’s Great Britain) who tried to wipe Turkey off the face of the earth... and every Ottoman document was freely available (before the days “shredding” would come to mind) to the Allies and their crack team of Armenian researchers?

2) The “Sick Man of Europe” was on her knees, financially broke and depleted of manpower (thanks to German-directed military mobilization) and needed resources. Why would the empire choose this most inopportune time to target the Armenians, who made the financial wheels turn and were clearly a vital resource to the country? Even if the Ottomans had the racist/religious zeal to wipe out the Armenians, wouldn’t it have been sensible to wait until they had won the war to do so? Do not give the argument that the Turks were mentally weak, as Ambassador Morgenthau and practically every other Turcophobe of the period loved to claim... this would have been a matter of insanity, not stupidity.

3) The “Sick Man of Europe” was on her knees, financially broke. Why would she spend a fortune on resettling the Armenians? If the idea was to wipe them out, why didn’t they massacre them on the spot, as the Armenians did with the Turks? Surely this money would have been better spent elsewhere.

4) Speaking of killing centers, while the Armenians’ usual 1.5 million figure of their murdered own is certainly less than the Nazis’ 6 million murdered Jews (keep in mind the Germans had a little more time, too... from 1942-1945, while the Armenian “Genocide” took place largely between 1915-1916)... it would be quite an effort to murder on such a grand scale. Especially when every military man was desperately needed at the fronts, the reason why the gendarmes assigned to protect the marching Armenians were few in number and low in quality. Even the Nazis went through a trial and error period before getting the science of genocide down pat. And we know the Germans are famous for scientific and other skills, order and efficiency, just as much as the Turks are known (Turcophobes like Morgenthau and George Horton would be the first to agree) to be disordered, lazy and incompetent. (Turcophobes also like to point to the fact that the Turks were so incapable, they had to go outside the country to get almost every need. Even their fezes were manufactured in Austria, one wrote. On the other side of the coin, Ambassador Morgenthau wrote in his ghostwritten book that one effect of the old capitulations was that the Ottomans were FORCED to buy their goods from outside..! The Turks are always damned if they do or don't.) The question then becomes.... could the Ottoman Turks have the TECHNOLOGICAL capacity to carry out a government-sponsored genocide on such a grand scale?

5) If the idea of the resettlement program was to subject the Armenians to a slow, genocidal death, why did so many Armenians survive? Turcophobes such as Christopher Walker love making dramatic statements to the tune of Armenians being deliberately sent to the desert “to die.” This gives the impression that the Armenians, already weakened after an arduous march, were abandoned in the middle of the sands, surrounded by the occasional bedouins who would do their best to finish off the last of them. (Was Aleppo, in Syria, that sandy and barren? Aleppo was kind of a "city," wasn't it? Of course, Aleppo was not the only destination, there was Damascus, and other cities) Why didn’t they all die? The Armenians had no picnic... they faced famine and disease (like their fellow Ottoman Muslims), added to the shock and tribulations of being transplanted. However, it’s not like they were without support, where they wound up. Where the Turks failed with what must have been their inadequate support system (they couldn't even feed Turks), the Christian relief organizations were around to take up the slack.

6) How did Ottomans kill 1.5 million Armenians when there was not, or there was maximum 1.5 million Armenian population. If so where do todays Armenians come from. Space?
CENSUS.JPG

Estimates of the Ottoman-Armenian population, ten different sources

7) When the Armenians engaged in their policy of systematic extermination, much closer a parallel to the Holocaust than the arbitrary massacres by the Turks, they made sure to slaughter everyone, down to the children. Their goal was complete annihilation. Why then, would the Turks fool around by going through the musical chairs of separating the men (remember, the Armenians claim the men were largely unarmed)? Also, why were there supposedly so many orphans? If a government has in mind to wipe out a race, why leave so many children alive? The Armenians didn’t intend to leave the Turkish children alive. (Their cowardly goons, like the "Jew Hunter," General Dro... who went on to help the Nazis with the Final Solution... seemed to have made a point to specifically target the helpless children.)

8) Hitler began by targeting the Jews in Berlin. Why were the Armenians in Istanbul and other cities of the West such as Izmir, left alone for the most part?

9) As a related point (brought up by Turkish professor Turkkaya Ataöv... in his words ), "Talat Pas(h)a allowed the American missionaries to do relief work among the Armenians, in spite of the fact that Turkey and the United States were on the opposing camps during the war. How many examples are there in history of a combatant country permitting the citizens of another country fighting in the other camp to stay, feed, cloth and educate the people it is accused of exterminating?" BIG food for thought. Demonstrates an admirable magnanimity for a leader dumbly characterized by an Armenian apologist as "a man whose crimes equaled those of Hitler and Stalin." At any rate, Talat Pasha and the rest of the Ottoman leaders were bitterly aware of the horrendously unfair and untrue charges hurled against them, especially in the American media... and they must have been aware many of these lies originated with the biased missionaries. If a genocide campaign was planned, would it not have been sensible to round these unfriendly religious "witnesses" up first, and boot them out of the country? Where the Armenians were, the missionaries were... if the Armenians were to be murdered, why add fuel to the propaganda fires kept alive by the missionaries?

LAST ONE

10) If the Armenians are so convinced a genocide occurred, and assuming their typically exemplary character suffers a shortfall by not recognizing the terms of the Leninakan treaty, why don’t they take their case to an international legal body, such as the World Court? I understand the Azerbaijanis took their case of being massacred by the Armenians in the early 1990s to the court in The Hague.

Turkey can say sorry as Syria did make an apology

it is no harm to any one

first of all turkey air force made the mistake the f4 enter the airspace of Syria

the reason i said to say sorry is for the reason that f4 mistakenly went to syria airspace (only for this part)

the reason to say sorry is to cool things down and later more can be discussed between both parties

first of all turkey air force made the mistake the f4 enter the airspace of Syria

the reason i said to say sorry is for the reason that f4 mistakenly went to syria airspace (only for this part)

the reason to say sorry is to cool things down and later more can be discussed between both parties

Turkey is a civilised state, if Syria had not shot down F4, Turkey would have said sorry (remember F4 immediately left Syrian airpace after being warned by Turkish Radar Station) , but they did shot down without any warning, and this changes everything.

Back
Top Bottom